Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:45:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reload Cards with IBAN Bank Account and Verified Payoneer Account (BINARYMAN01)  (Read 915 times)
BinaryMan01 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:31:02 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 09:47:10 PM by BinaryMan01

Hey, long time lurker here.

I'm selling clean virtual cards with IBAN bank account and verified Payoneer account, apparently you can cashout to bitcoin via https://paxful.com/ edit: country has been removed as it could allow for company's to single out accounts and close them and I'm in the business of making money not loosing it and putting users at risk. It's European but very versatile account.   Cheesy

Just to make it clear guys the card, bank and payoneer are all connected to one another and verified, you can top up Payoneer with CC (PM for link) but it is marketed as sending money to a friend and every transaction is heavily scrutinized with CC's.

- anonymous VCC with access to banking panel, good for online shopping
- VBA attached to VCC altogether (can receive Paypal micro deposits)
- non AVS card - means it works with any billing address / name
- valid for 2 years
- each VCC has unique IBAN bank account attached for receiving bank transfers (loading)
- can be loaded with CC, Paypal, Skrill, bank transfers, Bitcoins
- can be used to verify e-wallets like Paypal, Skrill etc.

Full support provided when you buy from me, no delays of answers.  Detailed manual provided for safe usage and verification with large eWallets.

$50 each via BTC.

PM me or post here

Thanks
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:41:27 PM

Hello, I hope that I can apply for a free copy for trusted member Grin I will write can-not-be-more honest thoughts of mine about this Grin
Thanks in advance for the copy

Regards
zodiac3011
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:22:00 AM

I am interested to get one and write a review for you!

BinaryMan01 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:44:04 AM

Awarded to zodiac3011 as you both have good rep and first come first serve kicks in then..

Just to make it clear guys the card, bank and Payoneer are all connected to one another and verified, you can top up Payoneer with CC (PM for link) but it is marketed as sending money to a friend and every transaction is heavily scrutinized with CC's.

Outlander has already had his cake on another post.  Wink

PM'd once this darn time limit has finished.
zodiac3011

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:12:52 AM

Awarded to zodiac3011 as you both have good rep and first come first serve kicks in then..

Just to make it clear guys the card, bank and Payoneer are all connected to one another and verified, you can top up Payoneer with CC (PM for link) but it is marketed as sending money to a friend and every transaction is heavily scrutinized with CC's.

OK I have received the vouch copy Grin I am checking it right now. I have also sent you a PM to ask a few things please check it

Regards
zodiac3011
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:20:57 AM

Does this mean that you have only one of them? I also saw that Zodiac received his card and we are all ear to see his feedback.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
zodiac3011

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:54:27 AM

Does this mean that you have only one of them? I also saw that Zodiac received his card and we are all ear to see his feedback.
Well he forgot to give me some details so I can't complete the testing and writing out my review. Still I am waiting for him to reply to my message
BinaryMan01 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:48:48 PM

checked accounts... fine. CHANGE PASSWORDS!

Updated details to make it clearer and more structured.

Guides are in english with screenshots on what to for a smooth ride.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 06:54:15 PM

checked accounts... fine. CHANGE PASSWORDS!

Updated details to make it clearer and more structured.

Guides are in english with screenshots on what to for a smooth ride.
Hmm... we are still waiting for zodiac3011 to provide feedback of your VCC.

Life sucks.
BinaryMan01 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:05:31 PM

I have 8 left.

Cheers
sionsandman

Activity: 520

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:20:51 PM

I'll be a client if zodiac review checks out and if you accept escrow.

zodiac3011

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:52:51 AM

Hello I now hereby vouch for this seller. After a day testing it, I can say that everything is legit and clean and confirmed! I was provided with a card with numbers and CVV, IBAN Bank Account and Verified Payoneer Account along with 2 email address relating to Payoneer and the Bank Account. The only thing I want to say is Your Bank Account and Payoneer is in Polish so you should do some research before press any button Grin
Thanks for the vouch copy!

Regards
zodiac3011
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: