Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:40:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 10:50:07 AM

Ok. everyone is paid , yay!!! If you did not get paid, it means you moved over 2 coins out of your wallet (There were 2 people that did this). Thank you to everyone that is working so hard to make XDE2 great!!

Vegas
not paid for me  im only moved 2 coins,please check again

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrBitter

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:49:49 AM

Ok. everyone is paid , yay!!! If you did not get paid, it means you moved over 2 coins out of your wallet (There were 2 people that did this). Thank you to everyone that is working so hard to make XDE2 great!!

Vegas

I didn't receive  my payment and i didn't move  coins,

thanks
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:02:30 PM

my reddit post about XDE2:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrencies/comments/5h009m/double_eagle_coin_wellknown_as_xde2_its_features/

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
zef316

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:07:55 PM

Well i have received my payment from the Vegas, i love it to be a part of this promo.  I am trying to promote more to allover and i wish that lot of peoples should join this and can earn money from this coin too.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:08:27 PM

Vegas

No worries, I will check again. There were 2 people not paid on purpose because it appeared in the explorer that they moved coins, and you were one of them, so no worries, its an honest mistake, and we ALWAYS pay if youve followed the rules. I will check and payout today to both members. I will also get a block explorer that is much easier to read. The explorer we use is from a VERY talanted dev, but its still fairly new, and he did tell us that he is still working on it. So Ill get us a much cleaner explorer today for us from Presstab. At this time, Presstab has the cleanest explorer out there.

Here is the explorer we will start using:

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/index.php

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
rusmana62

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 06:45:08 PM

Vegas

No worries, I will check again. There were 2 people not paid on purpose because it appeared in the explorer that they moved coins, and you were one of them, so no worries, its an honest mistake, and we ALWAYS pay if youve followed the rules. I will check and payout today to both members. I will also get a block explorer that is much easier to read. The explorer we use is from a VERY talanted dev, but its still fairly new, and he did tell us that he is still working on it. So Ill get us a much cleaner explorer today for us from Presstab. At this time, Presstab has the cleanest explorer out there.

Vegas

ok not problem and sorry if Offenses against the rules

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:56:19 PM

Vegas

Vegas

There was no offense. This was an error by the misread of the explorer. My apologies, I will send your reward now , and also I will payout to the other user, with a few extra to both of you, for your troubles. My apologies again, and thank you for supporting this great project Smiley

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
cryptotech

Activity: 393

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 07:05:10 PM

Vegas

Vegas

Vegas,

TheCryptoChat could help you with an explorer.  Our explorers are very easy to ready and navigate.  Our explorers also come a with a free node which most people charge extra for and the explorer service is already cheaper than all other services I've seen.  If you would to discuss this more please contact me. 
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:15:58 PM

Vegas

Vegas

Vegas,

TheCryptoChat could help you with an explorer.  Our explorers are very easy to ready and navigate.  Our explorers also come a with a free node which most people charge extra for and the explorer service is already cheaper than all other services I've seen.  If you would to discuss this more please contact me. 

Of course, I will contact you in the next day or two. I just paid for presstabs explorer for 1 year. So we can have multiple explorers. Its a good thing.

Vegas

cryptotech

Activity: 393

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 07:18:25 PM

Vegas

Vegas

Vegas,

Of course, I will contact you in the next day or two. I just paid for presstabs explorer for 1 year. So we can have multiple explorers. Its a good thing.

Vegas

You know where to find me.  If FLY is in the need of one we can work out a deal to get an explorer for both with nodes.  Talk to you soon.
rusmana62

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 07:25:22 PM

Vegas

Vegas

There was no offense. This was an error by the misread of the explorer. My apologies, I will send your reward now , and also I will payout to the other user, with a few extra to both of you, for your troubles. My apologies again, and thank you for supporting this great project Smiley

Vegas
youre great and many thanks VEGAS received 6 XDE2

Date: 08/12/16 02:07
To: Bn7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDxB3 (own address, label: rusmana62)
Credit: 6.00 XDE2
Net amount: +6.00 XDE2
Transaction ID: 39ba257fd2a469ed42831932152dc3bd85ffd990bd95f070e731dcd8c43fc080

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:41:42 PM

Vegas

Vegas

Vegas
youre great and many thanks VEGAS received 6 XDE2

Date: 08/12/16 02:07
To: Bn7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDxB3 (own address, label: rusmana62)
Credit: 6.00 XDE2
Net amount: +6.00 XDE2
Transaction ID: 39ba257fd2a469ed42831932152dc3bd85ffd990bd95f070e731dcd8c43fc080

Thank you. Everyone will always get paid when they follow the rules Smiley

Just paid for 1 year of XDE2 explorer for presstabs block explorer which is much easier to read. So that will be up soon. Everyone will have to name claim on it again, and I will give a bonus that week for having to do the name claim again.

Vegas

sayyedraza

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:08:16 PM

Totals 11//14 to 11/20
Congrats to All and Thank you!
Over 130 Coins given away this week.
Only 1 person moved any coins-keep holding your XDE2.
More benefits coming soon.

Note: Vegas - Please use the list with addresses I dropped in your slack

Hi woody
I haven't received XDE II in my wallet yet.
I think its more then 2 weeks, how to claim XDE 2 which is mentioned in above Huh

Thanks
 regards
sayyedraza
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:27:21 PM

Totals 11//14 to 11/20
Congrats to All and Thank you!
Over 130 Coins given away this week.
Only 1 person moved any coins-keep holding your XDE2.
More benefits coming soon.

Hi woody
I haven't received XDE II in my wallet yet.
I think its more then 2 weeks, how to claim XDE 2 which is mentioned in above Huh

Thanks
 regards
sayyedraza

Hi , I will post instructions on how to name claim with the next hour, then once you claim, I can pay you. You rewards are safe.

I will also post the name claim instructions on the OP.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:32:59 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 09:37:03 PM by vegasguy

CryptCo your signature look great!!! Im going to post it to the OP, so people can begin to use it. Also I will add bonuses for those members who adopt the signature based on their rank here at Bitcointalk.org.

Here are Bitcointalk's permission rules for signatures:
[/b]

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed
- Legendary: Color and Text.

So rewards will be as followed for having the code in your signature:

- Jr. Member:   1 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Member:       1 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Full Member: 1 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Sr. Member:  2 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Hero:           3 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
-Legendary:   5 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK

Here is the code to post in your signature:
Code:
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0][color=#c5b358]███████████████████████████[/color] [color=#ae9b3c][b][i] [/i][/b][/color][b][color=black][color=#CECFD1]   ─[/color][color=#ACACAE]─[/color][color=#898A8B]──[/color][color=#676768]──[/color][color=#444545]─[/color][color=#222222]─[/color][b]  XDE II. Gorgeous wallet! 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. [/b] [color=#222222]─[/color][color=#444545]─[/color][color=#676768]──[/color][color=#898A8B]──[/color][color=#ACACAE]─[/color][color=#CECFD1]─[/color][/color][/b][/url]
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                 [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0][b][color=#88792f]XDE II  [/color] [color=black]Only 23 K Coins. Unique.[/color][/b][/url]
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0][color=#c5b358]███████████████████████████[/color]    [b][color=black]● [color=#757575]Special wallets [/color] |  Massive rewards given weekly for promotion |  ● [color=#AFAFAF][color=#bfaa45]RARE[/color][/color][/color][/b][/url]

Will post this info on the Op soon.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:25:57 PM

OMG!! I wasnt expecting this!!! 2 golden eagles just came in and delivered a big golden egg, wow , it must be good!!

YOBITE0B8A594C2200DFA9FA025XDE2

WHO can grab this and crack it open FIRST?!?!?!!?

Vegas

Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 09:57:13 PM

CryptCo your signature look great!!! Im going to post it to the OP, so people can begin to use it. Also I will add bonuses for those members who adopt the signature based on their rank here at Bitcointalk.org.

[/b]

Code:
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0][color=#c5b358]███████████████████████████[/color] [color=#ae9b3c][b][i] [/i][/b][/color][b][color=black][color=#CECFD1]   ─[/color][color=#ACACAE]─[/color][color=#898A8B]──[/color][color=#676768]──[/color][color=#444545]─[/color][color=#222222]─[/color][b]  XDE II. Gorgeous wallet! 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. [/b] [color=#222222]─[/color][color=#444545]─[/color][color=#676768]──[/color][color=#898A8B]──[/color][color=#ACACAE]─[/color][color=#CECFD1]─[/color][/color][/b][/url]
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                 [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0][b][color=#88792f]XDE II  [/color] [color=black]Only 23 K Coins. Unique.[/color][/b][/url]
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0][color=#c5b358]███████████████████████████[/color]    [b][color=black]● [color=#757575]Special wallets [/color] |  Massive rewards given weekly for promotion |  ● [color=#AFAFAF][color=#bfaa45]RARE[/color][/color][/color][/b][/url]

Vegas

Thank you, Vegas!

Here is the Signature Code for Jr Members

Code:
[center][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0] ↑↓  XDE II - Only 23 K Coins. Unique. | Special wallets ○ 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. | RARE ○ Gorgeous wallet! [/url] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0][Visit US!][/url][/b][/center]

Members + can use this Signature Code

.                ███████████████████████████    ─────  XDE II. Gorgeous wallet! 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. ────
.                 XDE II  Only 23 K Coins. Unique.
.                ███████████████████████████    Special wallets |  Massive rewards given weekly for promotion |  ● RARE

Code:
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0][color=#c5b358]███████████████████████████[/color] [color=#ae9b3c][b][i] [/i][/b][/color][b][color=black][color=#CECFD1]   ─[/color][color=#ACACAE]─[/color][color=#898A8B]──[/color][color=#676768]──[/color][color=#444545]─[/color][color=#222222]─[/color][b]  XDE II. Gorgeous wallet! 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. [/b] [color=#222222]─[/color][color=#444545]─[/color][color=#676768]──[/color][color=#898A8B]──[/color][color=#ACACAE]─[/color][color=#CECFD1]─[/color][/color][/b][/url]
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                 [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0][b][color=#88792f]XDE II  [/color] [color=black]Only 23 K Coins. Unique.[/color][/b][/url]
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0][color=#c5b358]███████████████████████████[/color]    [b][color=black]● [color=#757575]Special wallets [/color] |  Massive rewards given weekly for promotion |  ● [color=#AFAFAF][color=#bfaa45]RARE[/color][/color][/color][/b][/url]
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:10:06 PM

[/b]

Code:

Vegas

Thank you, Vegas!

Here is the Signature Code for Jr Members

Code:
[center][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0] ↑↓  XDE II - Only 23 K Coins. Unique. | Special wallets ○ 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. | RARE ○ Gorgeous wallet! [/url] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0][Visit US!][/url][/b][/center]

Members + can use this Signature Code

.                ███████████████████████████   ─────  XDE II. Gorgeous wallet! 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. ────
.                 XDE II   Only 23 K Coins. Unique.
.                ███████████████████████████    Special wallets |  Massive rewards given weekly for promotion |  ● RARE

Code:

Ok will post on OP soon. I have loads of info I need to update on the OP, this will be with it. Will send your reward soon.

Update: reward sent! NICE WORK!! Thank you!!!

To everyone that wants the "signature bonus", copy and paste the code into your bitcointalk account. You can start now.

Vegas

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:27:40 PM

Signature done Smiley
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:06:37 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 01:26:57 AM by vegasguy

Signature done Smiley

Nice work!! Here is our new explorer from Presstab, you will LOVE it!!! Like I said earlier, we will have to name claim again on it, but it will be soooo worth it.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/index.php

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: