Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:59:33 AM

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed
- Legendary: Color and Text.

So rewards will be as followed for having the code in your signature:

- Jr. Member:   1 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Member:       1 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Full Member: 1 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Sr. Member:  2 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Hero:           3 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
-Legendary:   5 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK

Seriously!! about you rewards ? that was too little rewards Buddy if that per day its ok I think Cheesy there's per week right Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:24:34 AM

---snip for space---
Just paid for 1 year of XDE2 explorer for presstabs block explorer which is much easier to read. So that will be up soon.

Everyone will have to name claim on it again, and I will give a bonus that week for having to do the name claim again.
Vegas
Quoting in case you missed this - it got buried quickly
We needed a 2nd explorer - please name claim as we will check
here before paying out marketing rewards.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:43:21 AM

Angry Angry Angry BUMMER didn't win this time but thanks for chatting at thecryptochat.net I'm pnuts2crazy saying hi!                       
---Snip wallet address deleted--- My poswallet I store your xde2 coins I get from faucet thanks. Merry Christmas happy holidays.

Hey thanks for stopping by - glad you got one of the codes. Keep watching
Holiday codes can come much quicker. FYI - posting wallet addresses in the thread
is against the rules. You can post it in a signature though. Thanks again.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:47:02 AM

---snip---
Seriously!! about you rewards ? that was too little rewards Buddy if that per day its ok I think Cheesy there's per week right Shocked
Hi Mia, Thanks for the feedback. It is per week. But, you forget, this coin is worth $2+ each and
coupled with the marketing rewards, you could earn some big bucks here. Thanks for stopping by.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:59:46 AM

Just did my name claim on our 2nd Explorer - Presstab's.
Now you can find me on either Banzai's -Block Pioneer's Explorer
or Presstab's. What i am really waiting for is Banzai's new
Exchange which will be coming out soon. What a major project.
Info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1511601.0

When you own his coin, (PIO) you are sharing in the exchanges profits.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:00:12 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 04:21:08 AM by vegasguy

Ok guys , if you ever want to know if a coin will be an enormous success, count the trolls. The more there are, the more successful the coin will be. This is where the real fun and laughs will begin Wink  There is something about me, they dont know, but it should be VERY obvious really soon Wink

Lets play...

Here we go...

Lets use Sr. Member.
Youll receive 2 coins per week.

Assuming the price holds at $2.21 USD.  Which it has as we predicted it would be $2.50 1 year ago.

Using USD (United states dollars) as the currency.
The starting amount from day 1 will be $4.42 USD.
The annual percentage rate will be 20%
Using an amortized schedule across one year.
There will be an additional $17.68 added each month (source 4 weeks in one month). 4 weeks x $4.42 a week.
Allowing for US inflation rate , which is currently 1.62%.
Its compounded daily, as even though the payout is weekly, the wallet has a min stake time of 1 day minimum. This is the part than CAN vary, so to keep the math more precise, lets assume your wallet will stake every 24 hours.

Brings a grand total of $242.22 per year for doing... umm... nothing Smiley

Im toying with you, but I can assure you with 100% certainty that my math is correct, and if Im wrong by 5% +/- , I will pay that person who proves me wrong $500 worth of XDE2. This reward will be paid from MY wallet, NOT the community wallet.
"Do you like apples?"

"How about 'dem apples?"
Welcome to XDE2

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:17:25 AM

Ummm.. guys.. why did it get quiet here all of a sudden?? What happened?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:30:56 AM

any body like to post xde2 codes to motivate new buyers like me
always be positive
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:43:24 AM

Ok guys , if you ever want to know if a coin will be an enormous success, count the trolls. The more there are, the more successful the coin will be. This is where the real fun and laughs will begin Wink  There is something about me, they dont know, but it should be VERY obvious really soon Wink

Lets play...

Here we go...

Lets use Sr. Member.
Youll receive 2 coins per week.

Assuming the price holds at $2.21 USD.  Which it has as we predicted it would be $2.50 1 year ago.

Using USD (United states dollars) as the currency.
The starting amount from day 1 will be $4.42 USD.
The annual percentage rate will be 20%
Using an amortized schedule across one year.
There will be an additional $17.68 added each month (source 4 weeks in one month). 4 weeks x $4.42 a week.
Allowing for US inflation rate , which is currently 1.62%.
Its compounded daily, as even though the payout is weekly, the wallet has a min stake time of 1 day minimum. This is the part than CAN vary, so to keep the math more precise, lets assume your wallet will stake every 24 hours.

Brings a grand total of $242.22 per year for doing... umm... nothing Smiley

Im toying with you, but I can assure you with 100% certainty that my math is correct, and if Im wrong by 5% +/- , I will pay that person who proves me wrong $500 worth of XDE2. This reward will be paid from MY wallet, NOT the community wallet.

Cool math. Shame you cant actually sell the coins and redeem any of those pretend numbers.
The entire market is a whopping 0.1 BTC.

When can I expect my $500.00 worth of pretend USD?  Grin

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:51:46 AM

always be positive
i guess a code is not necessary needed, just look at the specs and you will love this coin plus the running marketing rewards, what else are you looking for?

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
indika

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:00:01 AM

always be positive
i guess a code is not necessary needed, just look at the specs and you will love this coin plus the running marketing rewards, what else are you looking for?

Thanks for your reply just trying to collect some more xde 2 i  love  to colect more and more xde2
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:19:48 AM

Cool math. Shame you cant actually sell the coins and redeem any of those pretend numbers.
The entire market is a whopping 0.1 BTC.

When can I expect my $500.00 worth of pretend USD?  Grin

Cool seeing you fallout.  Should have known YOU were gonna troll me. Your lucky I like you man, or Id have to give you an ass kicking too ...LOL  . Yes, exactly USD is totally pretend, thats why im in Crypto Wink

Vegas

Fallout4

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:22:21 AM

I tried to resist, I really did.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:27:59 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 05:54:36 AM by vegasguy

I tried to resist, I really did.

I know, you cant stop. I give you a pass though , cause I like ya.

Now I have to work now, because the trolls are starting to line up at the front gate. They even have one of those "disney land lines". You know the ones, where you stand in line, just to stand in another line? Well, anyway, Im psyching my self up to start playing "whack a troll". The trolls even have a "take a number , ticket system set up for me complete with a turnstile , so Ill talk at you later, I got to go "get er dun".

Dont come back, you scared everyone away Wink

Shit , there is a lot of them in line.. ummm... Ill just give them a rotary phone, they look young, and not very bright, that should hold some of them off for a few days.

Vegas

Fallout4

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:03:57 AM

lols, I'll pay that. Great pic
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:05:22 AM

I was just informed that the trolls are scalping tickets to each other at the front gate. <jeez>

Consider yourself lucky Fallout, only two of us will make it out of this alive tonight, and the only reason is because Im letting you go. Next time you get out of order, im going to spank your bum.

Now, you should be thankful to me and my wife, my wife Grace was kind enough to write a review about you on Yelp.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/checker-cab-las-vegas

Vegas

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:16:44 AM

Did the new Name Claim a while ago and it's working . Here is the tips :

Go to here : http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/claim.php to do the Name Claim and it looks like this :

Type your "Address" and "Name to Display (Preferable your Bitcointalk Username)" in the box below and leave "Proof of Ownership" for now.

Open your XDE2 Wallet and Open Sign Message box . Type your Address and make sure the message is same like your "Name to Display" in Name Claim Form . E.g If you typed in the Form "sulendra12" , in Sign Message also "sulendra12" too (It's case sensitive , maybe?)

If done . Click Sign Message and copy the signature below .

Back to the Name Claim site . Paste your signature into "Proof of Ownership" and Click Submit

And done "Successfully Registered Richlist Address" to check your address go to Richlist Menu : http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/richlist.php
Press Ctrl+F or search and type your name .

Have a problem? Post here or PM me . Cheers Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:19:46 AM

Did the new Name Claim a while ago and it's working . Here is the tips :

Go to here : http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/claim.php to do the Name Claim and it looks like this :

Type your "Address" and "Name to Display (Preferable your Bitcointalk Username)" in the box below and leave "Proof of Ownership" for now.

Open your XDE2 Wallet and Open Sign Message box . Type your Address and make sure the message is same like your "Name to Display" in Name Claim Form . E.g If you typed in the Form "sulendra12" , in Sign Message also "sulendra12" too (It's case sensitive , maybe?)

If done . Click Sign Message and copy the signature below .

Back to the Name Claim site . Paste your signature into "Proof of Ownership" and Click Submit

And done "Successfully Registered Richlist Address" to check your address go to Richlist Menu : http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/richlist.php
Press Ctrl+F or search and type your name .

Have a problem? Post here or PM me . Cheers Smiley

Will post to OP.

Thank you!!

Vegas

indika

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:22:36 AM

CryptCo your signature look great!!! Im going to post it to the OP, so people can begin to use it. Also I will add bonuses for those members who adopt the signature based on their rank here at Bitcointalk.org.

Here are Bitcointalk's permission rules for signatures:
[/b]

Here is the code to post in your signature:
Code:
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0][color=#c5b358]███████████████████████████[/color] [color=#ae9b3c][b][i] [/i][/b][/color][b][color=black][color=#CECFD1]   ─[/color][color=#ACACAE]─[/color][color=#898A8B]──[/color][color=#676768]──[/color][color=#444545]─[/color][color=#222222]─[/color][b]  XDE II. Gorgeous wallet! 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. [/b] [color=#222222]─[/color][color=#444545]─[/color][color=#676768]──[/color][color=#898A8B]──[/color][color=#ACACAE]─[/color][color=#CECFD1]─[/color][/color][/b][/url]
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                 [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0][b][color=#88792f]XDE II  [/color] [color=black]Only 23 K Coins. Unique.[/color][/b][/url]
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0][color=#c5b358]███████████████████████████[/color]    [b][color=black]● [color=#757575]Special wallets [/color] |  Massive rewards given weekly for promotion |  ● [color=#AFAFAF][color=#bfaa45]RARE[/color][/color][/color][/b][/url]

Will post this info on the Op soon.

Vegas

given code is too big for Jr. Member any suggestions  code must limit to 150 characters for jr members
i like to join this campaign post me a code plz
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:31:24 AM

lols, I'll pay that. Great pic

Btw, you are officially the first XDEII troll, and for that I am sending you some XDE2 as a reward, so pm me your addy, the other guy didnt count. Im even gonna toss in a free vegas one liner.
Am I crazy, OR am I a genius? Well, that depends who you ask.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: