Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:53:02 PM

you know spamming all those exchange just has to wrong impact on the coin.

1. Who cares about a nice wallet? Nobody...

2. Vegasguy have a look how people from GAME are managing their coin. That was a $30K coin and now $14M. Create something unique for your coin. A silly statement like it has a gorgeous wallet is like bullshit... who cares about a wallet....  So make something for your coin, and no webshops, as that doesn't work, i try that , and nobody cares, but try to do what people from NLG or GAME are doing. Now with all those silly promotion you're destroying XDE II. Do you really think that someone serious will buy XDE II? Of course not... Trollboxes are used for shitcoins, unless you think that XDE II is a shit coin then you are doing the right thing, but you then need to pump your own coin only then other people will start panic buying, now those promotion rewards are dumped on the market, as it is all those Indian/Chineses people that are promoting it and they will sell their body for $0.5
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 05:13:05 PM

I'm unwatching this thread.. This has become a spam pit of screenshots en 0 actual project discussion.. This is a project announcement and discussion board, not imgur.com..

Yup. This coin just got suicidal..

At the risk of being called different stuff again, i need to open my mouth again..

@Vegasguy... Please stop this promo spam campaign now..

This thread looks like crap. Those poor people getting xx tweets everyday from xx different users.. All the trollboxes with the daily xx users with copy&paste spam not even noticing that everyone tells them to f*ck off..

If you know anything about marketing, you can see it for yourself. Its not f*cking good man!

My fingers are itching.. I want out, but if i do that.. i f*ck it up for all of you. And im NOT the only one feeling this way..
And when the promo spam payouts gets free to move again.. well.. i'm stopping there  Roll Eyes

So if you want XDEII to still be a awesome coin.. Stop this f*cking mess.. man please..

edit:

um yes.. Smiley

as it is all those Indian/Chineses people that are promoting it and they will sell their body for $0.5

zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:53:22 PM

Signature done Smiley

Nice work!! Here is our new explorer from Presstab, you will LOVE it!!! Like I said earlier, we will have to name claim again on it, but it will be soooo worth it.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/index.php

Vegas

Great!!!
I've successfully registered my XDE II richlist address on http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/richlist.php

~Cryptco
What is Proof of Ownershi!?

My dear friend, the proof of ownership is your signature at wallet, check again sulendra12 message in this thread at page number 79 where he have clearly write the things with images, i hope that you will get it and can easily do your name claim without any problem, just check there. thanks
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:12:05 PM

I read the OP and it says,

NOTE: Yobit will be our only exchange

Why only yobit??
zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:14:27 PM

Ok, no riddles, no piddles, no fiddles......

just a YOBITCODE for some free XDE2!  Smiley

YOBITC7D539BEBB5ED1EA9545F4XDE2

Check out the OP for even more ways to gain free XDE2 !!  Smiley

I am waiting for the free XDE2 coins from morning and till now visited and refreshed the post many times Cheesy I am much curious about free XDE2 Cheesy also i am not moving my coins from wallet I hope that this will lead me to great income in future, Thank you for your care for the XDE2 community.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:54:38 PM

So when will XDE2 take off?

Placebo.. I love it. LOL. Awesome one liner!! Whats your XDEII addy?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:45:58 PM

Why only yobit??
Once we develop a new wallet compatible with the Federated Blockchain Initiative,
     Improve awareness and increase volume, we will be ready to add additional
     exchanges.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:41:47 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 05:46:14 AM by vegasguy

1. Who cares about a nice wallet? Nobody...

2. Vegasguy have a look how people from GAME are managing their coin. That was a $30K coin and now $14M. Create something unique for your coin. A silly statement like it has a gorgeous wallet is like bullshit... who cares about a wallet....  So make something for your coin, and no webshops, as that doesn't work, i try that , and nobody cares, but try to do what people from NLG or GAME are doing. Now with all those silly promotion you're destroying XDE II. Do you really think that someone serious will buy XDE II? Of course not... Trollboxes are used for shitcoins, unless you think that XDE II is a shit coin then you are doing the right thing, but you then need to pump your own coin only then other people will start panic buying, now those promotion rewards are dumped on the market, as it is all those Indian/Chineses people that are promoting it and they will sell their body for $0.5

I agree. Im going to now reveal the #1 purpose of XDE2 coin. Whats the point of just sending out messages to promote XDE2 and getting paid for it. Nothing at all. This will lose its effectiveness VERY soon, and will soon begin to annoy people.

What we are REALLY doing here at XDEII:

In the very near future , XDEII will have a surname, and it will be "Master marketing marchine".

So its new name will look like this: "XDE2: Master marketing machine". Or XDE2 MMM for short.

It works this way:

1. Other coin devs will contact me, and tell me that they either have launched a new coin and they want massive marking to get there coin out there.

2. There will be a "Menu" that will offer a "base" which will offer tweets, or any social account, to 1 week, 2 weeks, or a month.

3. Also on this menu will be offered extra, such as signature campaign for 1 week, 2 weeks, or a month.

4. I will calculate how much XDE2 they will need to pay, and I will collect that amount of XDE2 upfront.

5. The XDE2 users that are very aggressive promoters will go to work, and aggressively post about your "project" (your existing coin, or your new exchange Wink, or any message crypto related message you want, that is NOT hurtful to others. I will NEVER ask promoters to post negative comments about anyone or any coin, no exceptions. This is a professional group , and we dont do that. our goal is a win win.

Win win explained: Those that are part of the XDE2 promoting army will be proud of the results we generate for other coins. They will see the enormous power, when all users join as one and focus on a common cause.

Users: Win.

Customers: (Coin Dev/CoinOP): They will generate enormous  excitement around their coin/project. It will expose the project or coin to those that have never heard of it. The name will be EVERYWHERE !!!!

Customers/Devs/OP.

Conclusion: Win.

"XDE2 Promoters: They will be paid in xde2. Customers will be forced to buy xde2 to hire our services, but XDE2 has one of the lowest coin supply of any coin, the price will skyrocket fast.

Isnt this Spamming?

There is no spamming , as our activities does not qualify as spamming, as this is our our private thread. In order for it to be spamming, we would have to keep sending the same type of "off topic message" posted by a bot program, over and over to many different threads.

Our posts:  This is not true, our posts are handmade, are all different as they are handmade by many different users, and are relev  and therefore does not qualify as spam.

Our messages are voluntary by the users and posted in our own private thread. If you wish no to see the posts, simply do not read our thread. True spam, you cannot avoid as it is always posted in random threads, and is always off topic. Most spamming is posted by bots using scrapebox and or Xrumer where our posts are internal and posted by users.

Anyway enough on that..

1. The real use of XDE2: "The massive marketing machine" is to primarily to give the opportunity to those to earn coin that has strong value ($2.21) a coin to anyone willing to participate (Member or higher).

2. Those that see the enormous potential of XDE2 will buy in raising the price.

3. Customers that will purchase XDE2 to get the "Massive Marketing machine" packages for their coin or to promote their projects. It could be they want to to promote their blockchain service, or their coin or their new exchange or anything Crypto related thats ethical. No no shitcoins will be accepted at any price. You, or your project must be very established.  

The way it will work is I will set flat rate prices for marketing packages, the funds will be sent to the community wallet in the form of XDE2 , so everyone can clearly and easily track it.

When the project is complete, rewards will be paid out of the community to the workers, for the work on that project in the form of XDE2. We will only focus on 1 project at a time until its term is finished.

So as you can see, this is a win win win project. Its not designed to hurt anyone. In fact it does the quite opposite. I will NEVER accept a project from a newbie dev that is unknown. Only established, respected devs will be allowed to buy marketing packages from me. I will be the final decision maker on who I accept, and I will be stringent. The short is, you must have a clean name in the community, and well respected. Banzai is a perfect example, I will market anything and everything for him, as what I choose to market says a lot about me, and the XDE2 community and Banzai is a great example of our target customer.

Im glad to answer any questions anyone might have. What we have been doing for the last few weeks, is a beta test, and the results are, it WORKS, and works BETTER than I imagined!!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:54:06 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 07:01:54 AM by vegasguy

Why only yobit??

I like to look an see on a daily basis where our price stands. Its lets me know if I'm leading the coin in the right directions or not. This will probably change as the coin matures, and we will  then add a larger exchange. We have been working on getting on Bittrex by tweeting to them non stop.  Right now XDEII is coming upon is 1st year anniversary and that is December 31st 2015. So 2 more weeks XDE2 will be 1 year old, and we will have a big party to celebrate. There will be loads of rewards in many different kinds around this kind as well as competitions to win XDE2 many different ways, stay tuned. Lots to look forward to!!!

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:22:34 AM

Now, there is more stats I track. See , we are doing an extremely aggressive marketing. But is it really working? The goal of marking is to bring people directly to you, so they can see if its something they are interested in.

because Im the OP, I can see page counts, and have been tracking them. I think youll be shocked at the sheer amount of page visits we have. There is enormous buzz around XDE2 now. Everyone wants to be a part of it. Here is the proof of the enormous people that YOU have brought to this page do to YOUR hard work and aggressive marketing. Congrats!! This is something to be VERY proud of!

December 5th-2016:

December 6th- 2016

December 7th 2016

December 11th 2016:

Keep in mind this is the total amount of visitors to this thread since XDE2 was launched. We will EASILY hit 100,000 visitors by next week, as long we we work as hard as have have already been can. Thats A LOT of people that have come to our thread , because you promoted it!!! Its EASILY enogh to fill a football stadium.. wow, thats a LOT of people that have read XDE2 Smiley

So these are just random days and times. I just wanted to get a sample. Ill average the number of visitors tomorrow, its too late , right now.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:06:24 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 08:27:51 AM by Woody20285

The Marketing Rewards for the Week of 12/11/2016 
are completed. Rewards will be paid on Tuesday as usual.
Over 630 posts made this past week.

Any posts after this one will be in next weeks payment.
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:12:11 PM

Great,the next week is coming, im also in.
is there a didline for the promotion campaign?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
sapusapu

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 04:27:23 PM

waooww,,, who is xde2 dump price on yobit Grin
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:30:49 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 05:10:31 PM by vegasguy

waooww,,, who is xde2 dump price on yobit Grin

Someone that is NOT aware of our very future plan called "Massive Marketing Machine". They must have missed that page Smiley

Here it is again.. We will launch "Massive Marketing Machine" on January 1st 2017 and offer it to the other devs/op. Basically we are the most powerful marketing service in Crypto. The devs will hire us to do what we do here for XDE2 for their coin, and YOU the promoters will get paid the same, or more if there are multiple contracts with different coins Wink ONLY the most respected devs will be allowed to hire us, no no shit /unknown coins will be accepted. We must keep our integrity!!! XDE2 is one year old in 2 weeks officially!!!
Devs, will be lining up to buy our services!!! They will pay the full amount for their project in the form of XDE2, UPFRONT & IN FULL only to the community wallet. This will be announced on the thread, how much they paid, who they were and what project we are now promoting. At the end of their promotion , all promoters/workers will be paid out based on how aggressive they promoted for that coin in XDE2. We then go on to the next coin to promote. Win, Win , Win!!!

In the very near future , XDEII will have a surname, and it will be "Master marketing machine".

So its new name will look like this: "XDE2: Master marketing machine". Or XDE2 MMM for short.

It works this way:

1. Other coin devs will contact me, and tell me that they either have launched a new coin and they want massive marking to get there coin out there.

2. There will be a "Menu" that will offer a "base" which will offer tweets, or any social account, to 1 week, 2 weeks, or a month.

3. Also on this menu will be offered extra, such as signature campaign for 1 week, 2 weeks, or a month.

4. I will calculate how much XDE2 they will need to pay, and I will collect that amount of XDE2 upfront.

5. The XDE2 users that are very aggressive promoters will go to work, and aggressively post about your "project" (your existing coin, or your new exchange Wink, or any message crypto related message you want, that is NOT hurtful to others. I will NEVER ask promoters to post negative comments about anyone or any coin, no exceptions. This is a professional group , and we dont do that. our goal is a win win.

Win win explained: Those that are part of the XDE2 promoting army will be proud of the results we generate for other coins. They will see the enormous power, when all users join as one and focus on a common cause.

Users: Win.

Customers: (Coin Dev/CoinOP): They will generate enormous  excitement around their coin/project. It will expose the project or coin to those that have never heard of it. The name will be EVERYWHERE !!!!

Customers/Devs/OP.

"XDE2 Promoters: They will be paid in xde2. Customers will be forced to buy xde2 to hire our services, but XDE2 has one of the lowest coin supply of any coin, the price will skyrocket very easily, as there are a very small amount on the sell side, and will be bought up by devs so they can hire us to promote their coin or services, thus raising the price.

Isnt this Spamming?

There is no spamming , as our activities does not qualify as spamming, as this is our our private thread. In order for it to be spamming, we would have to keep sending the same type of "off topic message" posted by a bot program, over and over to many different threads.

Our posts:  Our posts are all different as they are handmade by many different users, and are relevant and on topic. We are discussing and testing our "Massive Marketing machine", and therefore does not qualify as spam.

Our messages are voluntary by the users and posted in our own private thread. If you do NOT wish to see the posts, simply do not read our thread. True spam, you cannot avoid as it is always posted in random threads, and is always off topic. Most spamming is posted by bots using scrapebox and or Xrumer or other spamming bot programs,  where our posts are internal and manually posted by different REAL users and are always on topic.  

Anyway enough on that..

1. The real use of XDE2: "The massive marketing machine" is to primarily to give the opportunity to those to earn coin that has strong value ($2.21) a coin to anyone willing to participate (Member or higher).

2. Those that see the enormous potential of XDE2 will buy in raising the price.

3. Customers that will purchase XDE2 to get the "Massive Marketing machine" packages for their coin or to promote their projects. It could be they want to to promote their blockchain service, or their coin or their new exchange or anything Crypto related thats ethical. No no shitcoins will be accepted at any price. You, or your project must be very established.  

The way it will work is I will set flat rate prices for marketing packages, the funds will be sent to the community wallet in the form of XDE2 , so everyone can clearly and easily track it.

When the project is complete, rewards will be paid out of the community to the workers, for the work on that project in the form of XDE2. We will only focus on 1 project at a time until its term is finished.

So as you can see, this is a win win win project. Its not designed to hurt anyone, and in fact gives the opportunity to those that would like to earn some good money in Crypto if they are willing to participate.  I will NEVER accept a project from a newbie dev that is unknown. Only established, respected devs will be allowed to buy marketing packages from me. I will be the final decision maker on who I accept, and I will be stringent. The short is, you must have a clean name in the community, and well respected. Banzai is a perfect example, I will market anything and everything for him, as what I choose to market says a lot about me, and the XDE2 community and Banzai is a great example of our target customer.

Im glad to answer any questions anyone might have. What we have been doing for the last few weeks, is a beta test, and the results are, it WORKS, and works BETTER than I imagined!!!

Vegas

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:26:24 PM

Hello I just saw a post in CEX TROLLBOX!
Can I join the promos too? I know this is a great QUALITY coin and are you also dong bounties for blog reviews on crypto blogs as well? I can do a lovely blog review also for a cute and rare bounty..I also got big fb and twitter accounts and they all see my walls and check my posts, my friends etc.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 08:19:16 PM

Hello I just saw a post in CEX TROLLBOX!
Can I join the promos too? I know this is a great QUALITY coin and are you also dong bounties for blog reviews on crypto blogs as well? I can do a lovely blog review also for a cute and rare bounty..I also got big fb and twitter accounts and they all see my walls and check my posts, my friends etc.  Smiley

Yeah, sure you can! Check out the OP! You are qualified to participate.
First and MOST important is your Name Claim on  http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/claim.php
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 08:42:24 PM

First a yobitcode: YOBITCACF8751518273FEF541CAXDE2

... The given Yobit code has already been activated 19:32:02 12.12.2016.(3 minutes later). That was fast.
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 08:53:39 PM

Again a YOBITCODE for some free XDE2!  Smiley

Code:
YOBITE5D10FA186960F89F1A4E3XDE2

Check out the OP for even more ways to gain free XDE2 !!  Smiley
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 09:04:47 PM

Again a YOBITCODE for some free XDE2!  Smiley

Code:
YOBITE5D10FA186960F89F1A4E3XDE2

Check out the OP for even more ways to gain free XDE2 !!  Smiley

Someone got it. Congratulations Wink
The given Yobit code has already been activated 21:54:38 12.12.2016.
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 09:10:46 PM

Say what?? Massive Spam Machine??
The spamming will continue just with other coin names??
This "beta" was successful?

Man.. I actually had faith in you and your projects
But i understand.. Since i got ads on my site, my opinion doesnt matter..

Well.. Enjoy that downward spiral you just created  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: