Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying and selling BTC, visa gift cards.  (Read 397 times)
Biomech (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:44:55 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2016, 06:24:30 AM by Biomech

I buy and sell BTC fairly regularly.

Currently, I am buying with $25 visa gift cards. See my profiles on localbitcoins and paxful, linked below. If you don't see the deal you're looking for, ask here, I might be able to facilitate your needs. I will consider all methods if the price is right AND I feel comfortable with the trade.

https://paxful.com/user/ThatGuyWithTheHat

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Biomech

I don't deal outside of escrow, don't bother asking. That being said, I'm willing to set up a specific deal for people that is negotiated here, but it will be on either paxful or localbitcoins for their escrow services, or through a trusted escrow provider that we can mutually agree on.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:50:53 PM

would you sell me $60 worth of btc for an amazon gc paid for with cash and receipt?
Biomech (OP)
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:55:22 PM

would you sell me $60 worth of btc for an amazon gc paid for with cash and receipt?

I'm not currently set up to process Amazon, nor resell them. In the future, yes. However, I can recommend a couple people on Localbitcoins who might be able to do so today.

Opticbit frequently deals in various gift cards, and coinbit1984 occasionally does Amazon. I've dealt with both men with good results. There are quite a few others, but I've no experience with them.
realestone
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:04:50 AM

yea i generally buy on lbc have been for 3 years but the rates right now for amazon to btc is horrible on there at the moment have a look for yourself
realestone
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:09:19 AM

I'm not currently set up to process Amazon, nor resell them. In the future, yes. However, I can recommend a couple people on Localbitcoins who might be able to do so today.

Opticbit frequently deals in various gift cards, and coinbit1984 occasionally does Amazon. I've dealt with both men with good results. There are quite a few others, but I've no experience with them.

what methods of payments do you accept for btc then?
Biomech (OP)
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:55:58 AM

what methods of payments do you accept for btc then?

right now, until I get my research done, pretty much visa/mc giftcards, WU/MG or walmart2walmart. I will do small amounts with paypal, until I've done a few trades with a person and they ain't charging back. Amazon interests me, but I don't know what I'm doing yet.
Biomech (OP)
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:25:53 AM

Selling BTC on paxful, primarily, right now. $25 dollar visa gift cards bought with cash. I can do larger amounts by request, but again, must be bought with cash. See my Paxful profile in the OP.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: