Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:27:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Reddit Account with enough Aging / Karma to create SubReddit OR Subreddit  (Read 310 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:11:16 AM

Title speaks for itself. My brother and I are working on a creative project and I have already used my "one time only" SubReddit" credit on my Reddit Account.

We dont want to launch our project and someone else claims the name.

Alternatively, if you are trusted, and are willing to create the subreddit and assign full admin and relinquish admin rights Id go for that service as well. This option might be better as I plan on only using the bought account to do just this. (Create, assign my own Reddit Account the Admin)

FYI, I just realized they changed their policy, and you have to have an unknown age and undisclosed Karma to create a Sub, limited to one.... And I made mine ages ago lol. Id just create another account but I have no idea how long it has to age and Im really not interested in posting under an account other than my own as its just a waste of time.

SO.... Please make sure your account is eligible - click on create a Subreddit.  It will either say Sorry, or a form will pop up to fill out.

Thanks please PM if interested.

Happy New Years!

Strato
pricila

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:02:45 AM

I want to ask, how do I create an account subreddit with easy and simple? please help because I want to create an account subreddit but I do not know how. Thank you for your help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: