Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: like wtf is this :D  (Read 538 times)
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:10:32 AM

well now i know that someone wants to fucks me up hardly but http://prntscr.com/9ktsj0 haha someone made new account witch have some name like master P and he putted my regards -katerniko1 signature at end of post now im asking admins to do something about it check ip-s or whatever they do and remove that negative trusts Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 10:51:09 AM

Not gonna happen, did you write them a PM?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 11:04:24 AM

well now i know that someone wants to fucks me up hardly but http://prntscr.com/9ktsj0 haha someone made new account witch have some name like master P and he putted my regards -katerniko1 signature at end of post now im asking admins to do something about it check ip-s or whatever they do and remove that negative trusts Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
Intresting.What made two of them think that you are master-p alt? I see two different users giving you the same feedback
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:18:57 AM

Removed mine. Guess someone was impersonating you.
Vasu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:29:51 AM

Got your PM man that wasn't you ? I removed mine feedback now
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:46:49 AM

thanks for removing it Smiley and yeah that was definatly me as you can see there is some guy that gave me red trust with some facebook link and all of that is when i wrote on 1 new game came up from croatia and guess he hates me for bad feedback Sad
locking this topic now.
regards.
-Katerniko1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: