Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find other accounts of one account in bitcointalk  (Read 994 times)
expert4knowledge (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:35:22 AM

Hello, I want to know if in what ways we can find that owner of one account has also other accounts here or for example when one person approves one service is the account person who approves the approved one are for one person ?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
vengeful

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

if i can't save earth, i'll damn sure avenge it

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:56:15 AM

Unless there are some obvious similarities between the accounts or some consistent progression of replies to same threads within short or noticeable time intervals there aren't many ways in which accounts are identifiable to belonging to the same person. Keen eye should be kept on accounts that might belong to the same person if the response times on threads by them is remarkably short. I can't think of any other way except finding out their IPs.
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:57:41 AM

Hello, I want to know if in what ways we can find that owner of one account has also other accounts here or for example when one person approves one service is the account person who approves the approved one are for one person ?
Most of the times its pretty obvious. Some that come to my mind are:
1) Same writing style, and for the obvious obvious ones, they use the "Regards" thing too often that they give their identity pretty easily.
2) Same address
3) Nearly same as point 2, Blockchain analysis can get you some interesting results, one for example is wallet checks.
4) Feedbacks "exchange" between two accounts suspected to be alts.
QS is the guy you should PM about these stuff
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 12:09:47 PM

I was a mod on a vBulletin board, and that allowed me to display IPs. I suspect the same facility is available to mods here. I guess we have to rely on the mods to police this.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:14:46 PM

I was a mod on a vBulletin board, and that allowed me to display IPs. I suspect the same facility is available to mods here.
Only admins have access to IP information. Pretty much said over the forum, and if you wanna try , go for a demo of SMF.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:52:44 PM

It is not easy but I figured out that owners of multiple accounts often use the same Bitcoin address.
Maybe that is a way to find it out.
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:19:01 PM

i think you have to look for some similar post or even the same ones, thats the thing i would do, though i have to admit that might be a hard thing to do
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:03:28 AM

very, hard you need to follow his post style, to know that, but you need a big sample of his post, because he can change it over tiem or hide it very well

try also to see if there are same pattern in writing and or in being active in the forum
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:05:19 AM

An amateur user can spot same person by looking at the writing style. I doubt if there are any other ways to find out, except ask the user Smiley
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:19:22 AM

It is no need for finding out other accounts of one account, unless he is scamming you.

In that case, you can ask for admins for help, or get assistance from the community (they have helped others found out many alt accounts of scammers).

If not, then you can't found it, due to the fact that IP address could reveal some (but not all) personal information of a person (like which district he live in), and hence related to privacy. Privacy should be kept secret, so we have no ways to find it publicly.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:14:44 PM

here most of the users have lot of alt account which even i think this forum also permits it until you dont do any scam with that accounts because after keeping that old account and creating a good rank they sell the account for good amount of bitcoins , this is one way of earning bitcoins,

if you want to know about the users who are holding more account is like what some said you have to cross check their writing habits , their login times and if you can then you can check with IP address.
makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:47:43 PM

well most probably you can track down the accounts if you know their ip addresses though it would be a very hard thing to do if you are not the owner of the website
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:00:50 AM

well most probably you can track down the accounts if you know their ip addresses though it would be a very hard thing to do if you are not the owner of the website

IP addresses would be irrelevant if an individual was using a VPN and Tor. You do understand you can just generate a different IP address everytime if you really desired. You need to use your conscience and understand who to trust.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:47:22 AM

IP addresses would be irrelevant if an individual was using a VPN and Tor. You do understand you can just generate a different IP address everytime if you really desired. You need to use your conscience and understand who to trust.

I have seen in meta staff (not sure what level of staff) can use a tool I'm guessing combines things such as IP to see likely tied accounts.  So it's not exact but a good tool for staff.

Us normal people are stuck of using mistakes such as using same BTC address.  Or post's of the multiple accounts relating to something.  Some are so bad they have a conversation with their own accounts trying to boost posts.  A lot are caught due to sig campaign spam I think which is sad as it can be used for good if not abused.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:54:57 AM

It's not easy, sometimes the same owner use the same wallet address in his altcoins and that's could help to find him, also the writing style could help as well , because it's the same writer, but it's not guaranteed ways to find all the altcoins unluckily
YoonYeonghwa

Activity: 242

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:41:48 AM

I am pretty sure you can't do this. You can only search for members, no the owners.

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 05:45:25 AM

You could always check this list and see if mexxer-2 has found them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.0

expert4knowledge (OP)

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 12:39:45 PM

You could always check this list and see if mexxer-2 has found them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.0
I think you are correct but I was thinking of a more reliable and bigger list. Maybe the same address is one way but I think many use different addresses.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Shield

Activity: 333

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:10:25 PM

blockchain analysis is also a good way to find alt accounts of anyone, whoz alt accounts you are trying to find  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: