Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Forum Signature Grabber - For signature campaigns  (Read 3306 times)
BitBustah (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:22:30 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2016, 09:29:18 PM by BitBustah

I don't know if there's already a tool like this... If so, ignore me and my post.  Wink

I know there are a lot of signature campaigns running here. I made a simple tool to check/view multiple signatures at once. It uses PHP and Javascript. It's not my best coding work but it seems to do what it needs to do.

Demos:
http://btcsig.orgfree.com   (hosted by user Alaki)
http://www.signaturegrabber.com   (hosted by user aubert)

Files:
http://bitblabber.com/scripts/signaturechecker/files.zip

DO NOT mass use this tool on my server please. I will keep track/logs. It's a free tool.

I'm also looking for paid work as a designer or programmer. If you need me > PM.

Have a nice day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:57:35 PM

It just shows signatures of the users. BBcode is missing. How about adding this feature ? Pssst.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:02:04 PM

It just shows signatures of the users. BBcode is missing. How about adding this feature ? Pssst.

Lol, it was meant for signature campaign owners to "check" if their signature was still being used. It is not meant to grab the BBcode. Smiley

But thanks for your kind words.
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:03:17 PM

I don't know if there's already a tool like this... If so, ignore me and my post.  Wink

I know there are a lot of signature campaigns running here. I made a simple tool to check/view multiple signatures at once. It uses PHP and Javascript. It's not my best coding work but it seems to do what it needs to do.

Demo:
http://bitblabber.com/scripts/signaturechecker/

Files:

DO NOT mass use this tool on my server please. I will keep track/logs. It's a free tool. Donations are always welcome: 19Q96qXWLCvjK8t2UwRakTCgR1LeVeYCmb

I'm also looking for paid work as a designer or programmer. If you need me > PM.

Have a nice day.

It is a nice bot, i didn't checked the source files maybe you can improve it,
But i think that it only grabs the html code that is shown here in forum so basically not the BBCode which i firstly thought.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:12:56 PM

But i think that it only grabs the html code that is shown here in forum so basically not the BBCode which i firstly thought.

The BBcode is only visible to a user when logged in. I guess one could convert the HTML to BBcode. If there's really a need for it I might add it. Again, it was meant for signature campaign owners to "check" if their signature was still being used.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:19:32 PM

Great stuff man. Glad to see some people making to help out some people in the forum.

Regards,
JM Erestain
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 03:20:27 PM

Demo:

Files:

DO NOT mass use this tool on my server please. I will keep track/logs. It's a free tool. Donations are always welcome: 19Q96qXWLCvjK8t2UwRakTCgR1LeVeYCmb

Have a nice day.

This is an excellent tool for campaign manager with this tool they don't have to go to each profile of their campaigner it will ease us every campaign manager will book mark this and might use this somebody in the near future I don't think there is a tool like this in existing

BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:55:06 PM

Great stuff man. Glad to see some people making to help out some people in the forum.

Regards,
JM Erestain

Thank you. Appreciate it.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:59:57 PM

This is an excellent tool for campaign manager with this tool they don't have to go to each profile of their campaigner it will ease us every campaign manager will book mark this and might use this somebody in the near future I don't think there is a tool like this in existing

Please don't bookmark, download it for your own server please. Smiley

And thank you for the support!
smith coins

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:03:37 PM

The BBcode is only visible to a user when logged in. I guess one could convert the HTML to BBcode. If there's really a need for it I might add it. Again, it was meant for signature campaign owners to "check" if their signature was still being used.

I understand now the point of this bot, the feature to check bulk users makes this bot very useful.
This is very useful especially for campaign managers to check if any of their participants is cheating or not.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:04:02 PM

What's the purpose of this tool? As part of programming practice I'd say nice application but we don't really need it , Do you ? You visit the profile of the user in the forum can see his signature campaign directly instead of copying the uid and pasting.If you could add this feature,like when a UID is taken as input you can list out all the signature campaigns of the user he has ever been in.This could be useful.
iamthesky

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:04:50 PM

I tested this and its working perfect, a good and easy to use tool for campaign manager or owner to check if users are wearing signatures or not.good work OP,downloading this for future use
brituspol

Activity: 458

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:07:42 PM

What's the purpose of this tool?
Once you have a list of participants in your campaign(useful for campaign managers) , its very helpful and time-saving as opposed to going to everyone's profile, you can do it at once.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:12:42 PM

If you could add this feature,like when a UID is taken as input you can list out all the signature campaigns of the user he has ever been in.This could be useful.

True. But that would need daily connections to the forum, a large database for logging etc.

Let's say manager X has 200 users in his campaign. Instead of checking each user every day (by clicking fi 200 bookmarks in his browser each day) he now only has to make a list of UIDs in a textfile and copy/paste them in my tool. With one click of a button he can see the signatures of his 200 users.

Even better; The manager makes this list and he writes it directly into the HTML of my tool.
Checking 200 users for 30 days: Clicking 200 bookmarks * 30 = 6000 clicks.
Checking 200 users for 30 days with my tool: 30 clicks.

Are you being real? Can't you really not see the use for this tool? Luckily some people here can.

As part of programming practice I'd say nice application but we don't really need it

Yeah, like I have nothing better to do on the first day of the new year. You make the tool, you get the credit. What's stopping you? Thanks for the input though.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:13:04 PM

Once you have a list of participants in your campaign(useful for campaign managers) , its very helpful and time-saving as opposed to going to everyone's profile, you can do it at once.

Oh yeah,in that sense I agree! You can enhance this idea further like this :
Make an option for any campaign manager to input all the udi's in one text file and upload it ,so next time when they have to check the sig's they can just select their uploaded files and list the signatures.
smith coins

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:13:06 PM

What's the purpose of this tool? As part of programming practice I'd say nice application but we don't really need it , Do you ? You visit the profile of the user in the forum can see his signature campaign directly instead of copying the uid and pasting.If you could add this feature,like when a UID is taken as input you can list out all the signature campaigns of the user he has ever been in.This could be useful.

This is a great feature because it is easier to see all users in one page if they are wearing the signature or not.
Why do you need to list all past signature campaigns of a user, is this useful? i doubt. Good job OP keep it up.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:13:13 PM

I tested this and its working perfect, a good and easy to use tool for campaign manager or owner to check if users are wearing signatures or not.good work OP,downloading this for future use

Thanks. Smiley
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:14:59 PM

Oh yeah,in that sense I agree! You can enhance this idea further like this :
Make an option for any campaign manager to input all the udi's in one text file and upload it ,so next time when they have to check the sig's they can just select their uploaded files and list the signatures.

It's not meant to be run on my server. It's a small task to add that function (and I would gladly do it), I'm not providing for this service. Wink
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:15:41 PM

This is a great feature because it is easier to see all users in one page if they are wearing the signature or not.
Why do you need to list all past signature campaigns of a user, is this useful? i doubt. Good job OP keep it up.

Thanks! Cheesy
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 04:16:22 PM

Oh, this tool is extremely useful for the signature campaign manager especially when they want to check their participants is still wearing the signature or not.

Please don't bookmark, download it for your own server please. Smiley

And thank you for the support!
Bookmarked. Might be useful for me in the future. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
Alaki

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:41:07 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 03:26:14 AM by Alaki

In case the site goes down , you can still process it . I copied the code to a webserver.

http://www.bitcointalksig.byethost7.com/

It can be used as a second factor for use if the OP's server goes down.
Full credit goes to him.
smith coins

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:49:35 PM

In case the site goes down , you can still process it . I copied the code to a webserver.

Full credit goes to him.

The website is down Alaki, or you didn't link it well the files in your file server.
This is very useful tool and I will try my best to find a host and host the OP files as a backup.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:58:01 PM

Thanks guys. I'll add the links to the OP. Need to save up on bandwidth. Smiley
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 04:58:37 PM

Full credit goes to him.
The website redirect me to this page after I visit your link. Are you sure that the script has been properly set up in the server?

Life sucks.
radhwane

Activity: 696

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:17:55 PM

woow great tool for signature campaign manager / owner  
i'm sure this tool will help them a lot  Wink
i appreciate your great work
Alaki

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:20:02 PM

Sorry everyone for the inconvenience, I didnt linked well the site is up at

http://bitcointalksign.byethost3.com/
 Full credit goes to OP for this code.

Edited : Reply me if it worked well.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 05:27:47 PM

Hmm... still not working for me. That website redirect me to this page too.

Life sucks.
Alaki

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:31:07 PM

Well looks a problem on the free web server . It worked for 5 minutes then gone. I will find a different server and upload the files later.
Once again credit goes to OP
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:27:58 PM

hope to see some improvement of this tool. you're giving it for free right?

BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:36:52 PM

Yes it's free for all to use/download/modify/... but it has to stay free. Smiley

Thanks for the kind words everybody.
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 09:27:24 PM

Good job. This tool is quite essential for campaign managers, managing a large number of participants.

Well, how about adding a feature where the manager can get notification via email stating the IDs of participants changing his/her signatures at that point of time when the manager remains offline. This will be more advantageous as many of them are clever enough to change their signatures back when the manager comes online. Wink

Well looks a problem on the free web server . It worked for 5 minutes then gone. I will find a different server and upload the files later.
Once again credit goes to OP

Maybe you can try hosting on Wix.com or Yola.com for free.

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:14:33 AM

I thought that it can help to know if the user use multi account on the same campaign
But only signature of the user display after check in the demo link.
I think it can help for those who campaign manager to easily know who is not wearing signature in the same time..

Alaki

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:51:30 AM

Created a back up site for the OP with a different webserver.

http://btcsig.orgfree.com

Tell me if it works this time. (working for me). Credits to OP.
Edited : Someone above me also created a backup . It too works.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 03:33:33 AM

This one works like a charm. Kudos to you. Smiley

Life sucks.
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:07:14 AM

Site is working very smooth. Thanks for this great tool.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:22:39 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 06:41:28 AM by BitBustah

OP was edited with 2 new demo links (thanks to the users).

Thank you all for the kind words. I might make a new script later today (an automated one); I'll have to see.

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:43:12 AM

the script can be installed in the XAMPP with local server,right?
i think its more efficient than rent a server
Yes it would work absolutely fine on XAMPP. i think instead of wasting bandwidth of hosting servers everyone should use XAMPP/WAMP on their PC. Wink
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:46:51 AM

the script can be installed in the XAMPP with local server,right?
i think its more efficient than rent a server
Yes it would work absolutely fine on XAMPP. i think instead of wasting bandwidth of hosting servers everyone should use XAMPP/WAMP on their PC. Wink

Bandwidth is cheap these days. And with the tool online managers can use mobile devices aswell when they don't have their computer at hand. Smiley
Alaki

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:49:59 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 07:24:12 AM by Alaki

This one works like a charm. Kudos to you. Smiley
Thanks.
OP was edited with 2 new demo links (thanks to the users).

Thank you all for the kind words. I might make a new script later today (an automated one); I'll have to see.

Thanks for updating my demo link in the OP. I will be looking forward for the new script.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:00:30 AM

I find it useful even for some of my own projects. It's easy to make a permanent list for campaign managers and check in a minute once per day users.

I test it on XAMPP/Windows and it's working fine.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 07:09:52 AM

Bandwidth is cheap these days. And with the tool online managers can use mobile devices aswell when they don't have their computer at hand. Smiley
Maybe you should create an app version for this signature grabber for mobile phone. Just saying. Tongue

Life sucks.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:49:01 AM

Maybe you should create an app version for this signature grabber for mobile phone. Just saying. Tongue

Or a tool for Windows... Wink

(looking for sponsors) Wink
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:52:31 AM

Awesome work! This will be a great tool for all the signature campaign managers! I tried testing it using atleast 28 user id's and seem to be working great!

P.S. : You need to put your bitcoin address on the website as well for some tips Smiley

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:06:26 AM

Awesome work! This will be a great tool for all the signature campaign managers! I tried testing it using atleast 28 user id's and seem to be working great!

P.S. : You need to put your bitcoin address on the website as well for some tips Smiley

ya it is reall good work and it will be helpfull for signature campaign, and even who wants to be signature campaign managers they can get help and learn from this site.

OP has given the bitcoin address on his post in opening so if anyone is willing to help him can donate him freely.
Alaki

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:19:01 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 08:39:04 AM by Alaki

Added. Thanks! Edited my demo site a little bit. Credit goes to OP, anyways.

ya it is reall good work and it will be helpfull for signature campaign, and even who wants to be signature campaign managers they can get help and learn from this site.

OP has given the bitcoin address on his post in opening so if anyone is willing to help him can donate him freely.
Firstly, Full credit goes to the OP.
Secondly, KenR was talking about my demo site .
(OP's site is trashed)
Thirdly, Correct me if I was wrong.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:40:35 AM

Its work perfectly and very smooth no loading to check separated UID
I hope it help to most campaign manager and i also suggest to add some features like auto check post count for every users.
I hope it can develop more in the future that can help more especially for those manager..
Good luck to your script

-regards
bitcoinboy12

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 10:30:08 AM

Its work perfectly and very smooth no loading to check separated UID
I hope it help to most campaign manager and i also suggest to add some features like auto check post count for every users.
I hope it can develop more in the future that can help more especially for those manager..
Good luck to your script

-regards
bitcoinboy12
You should give a tip to the OP if you want him to develop more feature to this script.
iirc, the OP said that he will make an automated version of this script. Grin

Life sucks.
smith coins

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:59:41 AM

The website is still not working, i see that you setup a new one so it's ok.
OP, can you add a little feature when we want to see user's profile here "User ID xxx" to make this a hyperlink so when we click it it redirects to user's profile, hope you understand what i want to say.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:10:20 PM

OP, can you add a little feature when we want to see user's profile here "User ID xxx" to make this a hyperlink so when we click it it redirects to user's profile, hope you understand what i want to say.

Something like this?
smith coins

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:13:33 PM

Something like this?

Yeah, this is awesome, this is exactly what i was thinking for.
The reason is that if someone does not have the signature worn then we could easily check his profile and see if it is real or it was just a website bug.
Good job !!!
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:14:28 PM

I am considering making a complete script:

- Register/login for campaign manager
- Adding/editing/deleting campaigns
- Automated checker with logging

But it will take some time to make a secure and complete script... :/
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:15:05 PM

Yw.
jakals

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:26:34 PM

Excuse me,but what is the purpose of this ? you know users already sees the signatures of the users
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 01:56:33 PM

I am considering making a complete script:

- Register/login for campaign manager
- Adding/editing/deleting campaigns
- Automated checker with logging

But it will take some time to make a secure and complete script... :/
Hmm... interesting. If you can make a complete script, I'm pretty sure we cannot use it for free anymore. Sad
You should add email notification into your to-do list. I mean, the signature campaign manager will get an email if the participant change their signature.

Life sucks.
Snorek
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:15:51 PM

Oh, this tool is extremely useful for the signature campaign manager especially when they want to check their participants is still wearing the signature or not.
It is good tool. Thank Op for it. But it is only useful if you are running fully automated signature campaign, and you are not checking quality of posts of the participants manually (which a good campaign manager should do anyway).
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:45:16 PM

You should add email notification into your to-do list. I mean, the signature campaign manager will get an email if the participant change their signature.

I guess the owners/admins of this forum wouldn't like the HUGE traffic load generated by the script if used too much.

If you can make a complete script, I'm pretty sure we cannot use it for free anymore. Sad

Quality coding takes time (and thus money). Not really sure..
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 02:56:55 PM

I also downloaded file for future use . nice tool maybe helpful for me in future if I ever do signature campaign manager job.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Tstar
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:49:43 AM

Please PM me when you are ready. I could suggest to make on a monthly subscription or by user subscription, but not free. It is really useful for signature campaign and when you have 2-3 coins/week for payment, you will have and lets say 0.05BTC for this script.

.COOK.
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄

██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 08:46:38 AM

Please PM me when you are ready. I could suggest to make on a monthly subscription or by user subscription, but not free. It is really useful for signature campaign and when you have 2-3 coins/week for payment, you will have and lets say 0.05BTC for this script.

I don't want to run a service. If anyone wants to run a service, I can develop a script just for them.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:34:41 PM

I have been playing with the idea of starting a service... But let's do the math.

fi 10 campaign managers, each have 3 campaigns, each campaign has 100 users... that's 3000 connections (or signature checks) every day. I don't think the forum people will like this.

Is there anyone interested in Windows software that can do this?
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:40:16 PM

I have been playing with the idea of starting a service... But let's do the math.

fi 10 campaign managers, each have 3 campaigns, each campaign has 100 users... that's 3000 connections (or signature checks) every day. I don't think the forum people will like this.

You should put a limit how often to make request in forum because the bot ip can be banned, which ever is easy for you would be better, the web just work fine as people can access also from linux or mac
Snorek
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:49:59 PM

Is it possible to include similar functionality in Op's Signature grabber as in this script: http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/
It would be a tool where your post lenght and other variables as also evaluated along with your signature, that is possible right?
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 05:40:28 PM

A service is a good idea, IMO.
If I were a signature campaign manager, I'd rather use the web version instead of using an exe tool. Because I'm pretty sure that not everyone is using Windows.

Life sucks.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:46:51 PM

It is good tool. Thank Op for it. But it is only useful if you are running fully automated signature campaign, and you are not checking quality of posts of the participants manually (which a good campaign manager should do anyway).

I agree with Snorek.

For automated campaign like Bitmixer , it can be useful, but when manager is checking posts everyday - like should it be, this tool is not necessary.

Of course, with some upgrades it can have finally some nice and useful construction Smiley
And that i wish you guys! 
I will watch your development Cool

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 07:20:36 PM

I agree with Snorek.

For automated campaign like Bitmixer , it can be useful, but when manager is checking posts everyday - like should it be, this tool is not necessary.

Of course, with some upgrades it can have finally some nice and useful construction Smiley
And that i wish you guys! 
I will watch your development Cool
I agree to some of your points. Smiley
This little script will be very useful if it has automatic feature. Something like we just need to set up once, then the script will handle the rest automatically.

Life sucks.
Tstar
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:00:44 AM

I'm interested, you could PM me.
Also 3000 connection are nothing. My plans are even to offer signature "specimen" and a cron every 1-24 hours with an auto message when some user is off-specimen.

.COOK.
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄

██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 10:28:13 AM

Maybe input a second text box, where you can put in your own bbcode or just input a single bitcointalk ID, and the bot will compare every single address of the first box to the second box, and any different ones can be listed, to find sig swappers.

BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:53:32 PM

Haven't had any time or motivation so far. Have a long holiday coming up. Maybe then.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 12:00:10 AM

Haven't had any time or motivation so far. Have a long holiday coming up. Maybe then.
I cannot wait to see what you will come up once you have the motivation to do so. Shocked

Life sucks.
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:28:39 AM

Haven't had time to work on a new (or better/other) version of the grabber. Sorry guys...
GoldTone

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:14:45 AM

download link isn't working, can anyone send me working download link for this script
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:19:38 AM

download link isn't working, can anyone send me working download link for this script

I would like this too. Perhaps i can help the dev develop some features like
- Checking limit per IP
- Proxy support
- Cron checking

Cloverdale

Activity: 364

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:21:30 AM

Dude last post in this thread was made on January 22. It's already June. No more people continued the conversation here ad the last post from the owner says that he can't make a better version which I assume he is no longer operating or updating it so I guess the link doesn't work because OP turned it down.
GoldTone

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:36:20 AM

Dude last post in this thread was made on January 22. It's already June. No more people continued the conversation here ad the last post from the owner says that he can't make a better version which I assume he is no longer operating or updating it so I guess the link doesn't work because OP turned it down.
But dev is active on forum and many users downloaded this when link was working so I am sure dev or someone else can add a working download link.
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:10:53 PM

But dev is active on forum and many users downloaded this when link was working so I am sure dev or someone else can add a working download link.
you can ask users Alaki & aubert who hosted this script as seen in OP, I am sure they have copy of this.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:40:17 PM

I still have a copy of it somewhere.. but yes, it's gone. Didn't think someone would be interested any more.

BitBustah (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:01:08 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 05:24:35 PM by BitBustah

Files:
http://bitblabber.com/scripts/signature/files.zip

Always looking for paid work so... Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: