Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Crash coming  (Read 115345 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:54:04 PM

Countries are trying to adjust their budget to the new era,the thing is will they be ready to control the financial problems,Greece,Italy,Spain,Portugal ,these and more others countries are being supported by euro.One thing is sure if the governments dont control their wages we will see a deep crisis and yes bitcoin will reach amazing numbers ,since people will try to save their savings before goverments frozen their accounts has had already happened before.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:15:05 PM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.
I would like $10.000 per coin but what do you base your prediction on?  Huh

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Etoiliste

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:18:11 PM

from where did you get these prediction even if you heard it from a trustfull source prediction not always get right
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:22:15 PM

This prediction is a bit crazy. A financial crisis could be, but going to russia to safe your bitcoins? Russia was one of the countries that wanted to ban it. And i don't expect civil wars on Usa or Europe.
China tried to ban bitcoin but failed and low and behold their government wants to adopt it as local currency in some parts of the country. Now Russia is trying to defy it's presence all together. It will end up the same in this year too.
Wars can break out at anytime in any country what makes US and European states/countries any different.
They just allowed Texans to bear their firearms unconcealed if they wish. You don't think gun toting americans would not shoot somebody if they just accidently stepped on their foot while passing by?

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
wadii33

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:29:42 PM

this will be cool for eastern country's i don't know what will happend in my country because it's in north africa and their economy directy related to Eastern countries but i don't think it will happend
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:01:14 PM

There are similar prediction every year just google: "economic crisis in 2009, 2010, 2011 etc.' and you will see that some people are expecting the worst case scenario every year.
It is hard to predict this kind of event, even with information we already have because economic stability is always advertised as stable until it isn't.

Second thought: I don't think bitcoin price will skyrocket if the crisis hit, it would be exactly otherwise.
makingwin1

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:14:38 PM

naah there most probably wont be any kind of a crash as people predict it all the time and it never has any serious impact, i hope it will not happen now too
oblomov

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:29:38 PM

BTC has recently been positively correlated with AUD and NZD, which are both proxies for the strength of the Chinese economy.

My hypothesis is that BTC is now in its "adolescence", and will respond increasingly to specific economic and market signals rather than trading primarily on hype or fear.

If a crisis hit, in the near term US dollar, Swiss Franc, and US treasuries would rise sharply.

BTC would likely decline against the USD and CHF but may rise against other currencies.  The challenge for BTC during a crisis would be its relative illiquidity.

If the crisis persisted, BTC could rise if it proves itself as a safe haven, i.e. not crashing along with other risk assets.

At least, that's my playbook... subject to revision when a crisis hits.

In regard to a crisis happening in 2016, IMO it's not a high likelihood.  There have already been a devastating bear market in energy, materials, and capital goods manufacturing stocks in 2015.  I expect a modest recovery.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:37:32 AM

Agreed. We've seen hints of another GFC coming. Best to keep your funds in bitcoin. When people realise it's also better to do so later, bitcoin will literally skyrocket. Maybe even hit a couple thousand dollars each.

I'm hodling. China's economy is linked with bitcoin. If it skyrockets, China will shoot up. And I live in Australia, so my money will go up. Our dollars, which used to be worth more than USD, now is worth 73 US cents...

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:02:27 AM

I don't think bitcoins will sky rocket to $10 000 more likely to be around $300 by the end of the year again.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:10:30 AM

I don't think bitcoins will sky rocket to $10 000 more likely to be around $300 by the end of the year again.

TWO Elephants in the room imho.

1) can the various bitcoin devs come to consensus that makes the masses happy...thus a pump?

2) What is it like 2/3 of all btc is already made? So ADOPTION in some manner has to happen and as a result
    folk who have FOMO issues with bigger bucks then god...(newbie btc IPO $$$) all go 'damn' it is not a
    ponzi...simply speculation and jump in the wading pool like a fat man in a kids pool....blowing adoption up

Likely it will go 'sideways' in price (imho i know zip remember) because small baby steps by btc devs that are progress
but 'whimpy' looking to most of us..thus left scratching our head..ie price sideways.

or

Adoption does NOT happen.....giant miner farms and others continue to short bitcoin and again price sideways

just saying too much 'slop' in the system for any 'moon shot' they keep moving the rocket around the pad w/o any real plan on the launch (btc dev consensus) nor

adoption happening due to confusion about the above

heh

just thought of a 3rd one

the usual press FUD drama where Crypsky goes under or something else suitably unexpected or dire (bill cosby invents bitcoin proved...or someone 'notorious"  that by simple 'association' kills the golden goose lol Smiley ....or they resolve the Gox issue (as previous  posted in other threads) and all that nice coin hits the world as a lump...driving price down....or other FUD up'd by the International press of doom and despair that comes out of 'left field' whamo......Smiley

If BTC got to $500 usd this next year against such 'headwinds' I'd be thrilled to the point of 'rapture' Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Winalunt

Activity: 525

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:24:54 AM

There won't be any breaking news for Bitcoin anymore.It has happened once for the first halving and people who were interested or had seen potential got into it already.No more insane price risings.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:29:48 AM

So how do you know all this precious information? This is soo bullshit. The price of Bitcoin is not going to reach $10,000 in 2016. And Bitcoin is not going to be banned it all western countries. So shut the fuck up.
UnknownUsername

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:56:11 AM

So how do you know all this precious information? This is soo bullshit. The price of Bitcoin is not going to reach $10,000 in 2016. And Bitcoin is not going to be banned it all western countries. So shut the fuck up.

People need to dump their bitcoins to little fishes. Probably their sell orders are not getting sold out  Grin
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:19:27 AM

Lol I highly appreciate your state,net these bullshitters deserves this because without knowing anything sometimes they say that BTC will reach some unrealistic figure and sometime they say Bitcoin is gonna crash or banned just creating panic amongst others.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:46:54 AM

Hahaha, what a catastrophic vision of future! Are you a kind of ancient prophet? I have read lot of messianic guys trying to convince others about an imminent armageddon, but it never occurs. It would be more reliable if you could provide statistics or consistent studies and analysis.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:53:29 AM

My guess is just a guess, but I think mobnepal may have it right, at least at first.  In a financial crunch, people flood to liquidity, they dump many things so they have MONEY to buy necessities.

Hyperinflations, typically in history, happen after deflation.

I like Bitcoin a lot as a fairly small hodling of one's net assets..  It's good diversification.  Might its price go very high?  Possible, that would be great for many of us.  But, its price seems to move somewhat independently of gold, the US$, stocks, real estate, oil......  That is what diversification is all about, having assets whose prices do not correlate too much with each other.

There will be not any big impact on bitcoin price with all those your predicted financial crisis, in financial crisis people have to worry about several things to sort our their life so don't think they will roam around bitcoin. They need fiat to buy bitcoin and in crisis there will be shortage of fiat in pockets and banks.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:12:43 AM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.
ah another silly story,how you know about this?can you tell me some source?and if ll western countries banned bitcoin,and all people should move to Rusia and china,how about sian people?they should move to china too?and than china will have human flows. nice joke

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Graphics

Activity: 387

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:17:54 AM

I don not know will Bitcoin skyrocket to 10K and I do not believe it. My only hopes are to stay just, without any big movements!
Nadicona

Activity: 375

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:24:15 AM

I don not know will Bitcoin skyrocket to 10K and I do not believe it. My only hopes are to stay just, without any big movements!

That is my hope too. The bitcoin price will not crash a lot in the near future. The price is quite stable recently.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: