Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (RESOLVED) Payment confirmed, but Coinapult has yet to deliver?  (Read 646 times)
PiggyBanker (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 07:54:42 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2012, 11:41:35 PM by PiggyBanker

So yesterday (12/15, 22 hrs ago) I used "Bitinstant" to buy some coins and have them emailed to me through "Coinapult", however after a successful payment on my part and a confirmation email from "ZipZip" I should have received my coins instantly.

This time around Coinapult did not send me my coins and I've emailed both Coinapult and Bitinstant about the issue.

I was wondering if any of you have had a similar incident? Any words of advice/encouragement?

Thanks

****Revised

It appears this was my error due to an incorrect email address and Yankee (Charlie from Bitinstant) was very helpful in resolving the matter. Will definitely use Bitinstant again!
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 09:37:14 PM

So yesterday (12/15, 22 hrs ago) I used "Bitinstant" to buy some coins and have them emailed to me through "Coinapult", however after a successful payment on my part and a confirmation email from "ZipZip" I should have received my coins instantly.

This time around Coinapult did not send me my coins and I've emailed both Coinapult and Bitinstant about the issue.

I was wondering if any of you have had a similar incident? Any words of advice/encouragement?

Thanks

Hey, Im terribly sorry for your issue.

Next time it happens, we have the Official BitInstant Support Thread thats monitored every day
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128314.0
Also, no need to post here if you already emailed both supports, they will get to the request.

However, we understand sometimes orders are urgent, so feel free to PM me your Order ID, or post it here

Thanks

Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: