Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Primedice Python Bot  (Read 2862 times)
coinhelper (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:04:05 PM

Hello,

I would like to use the Primedice API in order to get a python bot.

Does anyone have the code needed to produce the python gambling bot that they could place here in code tags?

Thank you in advance.

Coinhelper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MillionsBTCdev

Activity: 353
Merit: 254

unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 07:42:06 PM

Hello,

Does anyone have the code needed to produce the python gambling bot that they could place here in code tags?

Thank you in advance.

Coinhelper

Any reason why python? just wonderin... Anyway here is code from some using python to bot on pd.. https://github.com/nico202/primeDiceBot

NOTE: i have not tested and/or checked the codes for any backdoors or w.e.. i did not made this code nor i recommend it to be used out of the box.. and i take no responsibilty on whatever it may cause. Use it only as your basis..

-uni

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:09:06 PM

Well this is not exactly Python, but maybe this code will help you a little, or you change your mind about programming this bot in Python.
Check out this thread about other PrimeDice bot: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018417.0
coinhelper (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:38:18 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 08:53:42 PM by coinhelper

Hello,

Thank you in advance.

Coinhelper

Any reason why python? just wonderin... Anyway here is code from some using python to bot on pd.. https://github.com/nico202/primeDiceBot

NOTE: i have not tested and/or checked the codes for any backdoors or w.e.. i did not made this code nor i recommend it to be used out of the box.. and i take no responsibilty on whatever it may cause. Use it only as your basis..

-uni

I use Python because it is one of the few languages I very much enjoy coding.
I have two IDEs which work very well and offer suggestions and improvements as you type if you hit certain keys!
It is also a language that is supported by the most operating systems (and is preinstalled on linux!)

Thanks for the link! That bot on its own works quite well, and I will modfy it to ensure it has only the code I want!
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 09:16:24 PM

Hello,

Thank you in advance.

Coinhelper

-uni

I have two IDEs which work very well and offer suggestions and improvements as you type if you hit certain keys!
It is also a language that is supported by the most operating systems (and is preinstalled on linux!)

Thanks for the link! That bot on its own works quite well, and I will modfy it to ensure it has only the code I want!
Are you planning on releasing your own modifications? I'd be interested in using a bot like that, plus I'm quite interested in Python myself.

coinhelper (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:30:51 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 09:45:30 PM by coinhelper

Hello,

Thank you in advance.

Coinhelper

-uni

Are you planning on releasing your own modifications? I'd be interested in using a bot like that, plus I'm quite interested in Python myself.

The modifications would probably be useless to you as I am just removing code that I don't necessarily need.

Also, I think I may have breached the time request. Accidently set it to 0.001 seconds... oops!

Do you know any way of rectifying this situation.

Also: If you want a specific change done to the program I can easily do that for you. As it is under the GNU license I can modify all of the code to your personal preference if you would like?

EDIT: I thought that I would add, if you wanted, I can comment on all the code or show you each of the lines individually with an explanation of what it does and how it works, if you would like me to? I can also post anything I create for you on Github and others can learn from it.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:26:13 PM

Well this is not exactly Python, but maybe this code will help you a little, or you change your mind about programming this bot in Python.
Check out this thread about other PrimeDice bot: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018417.0

ewwww, Java lol. The python bot posted above works quite well in my experience. I don't gamble much but do like coding bots as well.

This bot (although written in javascript) is nice for folks that have little programming experience: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831117.0

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:05:56 PM

ewwww, Java lol. The python bot posted above works quite well in my experience. I don't gamble much but do like coding bots as well.

This bot (although written in javascript) is nice for folks that have little programming experience: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831117.0

Yeah I don't like Java either. Java seems to be the preferred language for everything but its very hard for amateurs to code in it. Python is very forgiving and the debugger is easy to find any issues.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
coinhelper (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:11:15 AM

Yeah I don't like Java either. Java seems to be the preferred language for everything but its very hard for amateurs to code in it. Python is very forgiving and the debugger is easy to find any issues.

Python is great, it is more like psuedocode.
JAVA is OK, but only if you are using an IDE like Android Studio that can point out mistakes as you go along.

Simple java is ok, but I don't really know about the JAR part on the file extension.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 12:54:28 AM

Hello,

Thank you in advance.

Coinhelper

-uni

The modifications would probably be useless to you as I am just removing code that I don't necessarily need.

Also, I think I may have breached the time request. Accidently set it to 0.001 seconds... oops!

Do you know any way of rectifying this situation.

Also: If you want a specific change done to the program I can easily do that for you. As it is under the GNU license I can modify all of the code to your personal preference if you would like?

EDIT: I thought that I would add, if you wanted, I can comment on all the code or show you each of the lines individually with an explanation of what it does and how it works, if you would like me to? I can also post anything I create for you on Github and others can learn from it.
I'd definitely want to check out the code if you plan on adding it to Github. Not thinking of any specific features at the moment, as I'm currently playing dice on another site.
But I'm thinking of adjusting the code to add support for multiple dice websites, I'm quite busy atm though so if it's just on Github, I can work on it whenever, or create a fork in due time Smiley

coinhelper (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:26:35 PM

~
I'd definitely want to check out the code if you plan on adding it to Github. Not thinking of any specific features at the moment, as I'm currently playing dice on another site.
But I'm thinking of adjusting the code to add support for multiple dice websites, I'm quite busy atm though so if it's just on Github, I can work on it whenever, or create a fork in due time Smiley

If you don't understand any of the code from the aactual github code released by primedice, just ask me!

I also have a gambling strategy that I have been using on primedice taht I could add to my code.
primebit

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:35:08 AM

~

If you don't understand any of the code from the aactual github code released by primedice, just ask me!

I also have a gambling strategy that I have been using on primedice taht I could add to my code.

I use the api key into below link it works fine it provide all info
https://api.primedice.com/api/users/1?api_key=<API KEY>

my python code getting info work fine

import urllib, json
url = "https://api.primedice.com/api/users/1?api_key=<API KEY>"
response = urllib.urlopen(url)
data = json.loads(response.read())
print data

primedice api make a bet commend
Make a bet
POST /bet
Expects amount, target (the 0-99.99 number), and condition (an "<" or ">"). Requires authentication.
https://api.primedice.com/api/bet?api_key=<API KEY>&amount=0.00010000&target=50&condition=<
above link not working , then how i make a bet by used with api key

my python code

import requests
post_data = {'api_key':'<API KEY>', 'amount':'0.00001000', 'target':'50', 'condition':'<'}
post_response = requests.post(url='https://api.primedice.com/api/bet?', data=post_data)
print post_response

output
<Response [401]> or Unotherized what, wrong in the code

don't commend some working code please
john85gotti

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:23:05 AM

hello,
How can i implement the QR Code because im getting this error  "Unauthorized", and im sure 100% is from that QR Code Security..
And another question is : i have a my own strategy that I have been using on primedice , how can i add to this python code?

thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: