Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe extraterrestials exist and have visited Earth?  (Voting closed: March 31, 2016, 08:06:52 PM)
Yes - 18 (66.7%)
No - 9 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe extraterrestials exist and have visited Earth?  (Read 3222 times)
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1145
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 08:06:52 PM

Just curious about what my fellow Bitcoiners think about this topic.
 Smiley

cjgames.com
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maskedman

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:02:07 PM

No. Seems improbable atm.
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:12:53 PM

well yeah i believe they might exist somewhere in the universe though i hardly believe that they visited earth
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:31:40 PM

they were the greek gods

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 10:31:28 PM

If you believe they exist but have not visited Earth, then your answer for the poll would be "No".

cjgames.com
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:24:26 AM

No. I believe they exist. I don't think they've visited Earth or ever will. The distances are too vast.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:29:16 AM

Space is science-fiction however, I suspect aliens may be tunneling up from underground.
plorph

Activity: 76
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:26:15 AM

What is your reasoning with it being improbable? I think it is very likely we've been visited. Although at the same time, I think that whatever anomaly we are becomes something so complex and beyond our understanding that it might just not make sense to talk about being "visited". We might not just have been visited but exist entirely in the creation of another intelligence.

puh-lorph
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:34:41 AM

What is your reasoning with it being improbable?

Inference to the best expanation is a powerful conceptual tool.

I think it is very likely we've been visited.

Consider Fermi's paradox, "the apparent contradiction between high estimates of the probability of the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations...and the lack of evidence for such civilizations."

Although at the same time, I think that whatever anomaly we are becomes something so complex and beyond our understanding that it might just not make sense to talk about being "visited".

The standard use of the term visit seems to have been implied here.

We might not just have been visited but exist entirely in the creation of another intelligence.

K. Smiley

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 03:48:46 AM

maybe they said giants are sons of extraterrestrial after they rape humans. heard this on youtube documentary.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:23:44 AM

The TV series the "Human Universe" has done the best job i seen at explaining it.
I have a few hundred gigs of Science shows on Space on my drive right now.
I haven't just watched them all.. i watched them all more than once. LOL
Some are garbage.. "Unsealed Alien Files" = clown shit LOL

I seen stuff on Aliens on the Moon and Mars and there is Moon evidence far more convincing of the two.
But i doubt it was Aliens..
For example.. Aliens.On.The.Moon-The.Truth.Exposed.2014.480p.HDTV.x264-mSD.mkv

You want the truth ? "3rd Rock From The Sun" LOL

But seriously check out.. "Human.Universe.S01E01.HDTV.x264-FTP.mp4" (5 part series)

It comes as no surprise that Brian Cox, once again, delivers an astonishing documentary, this time, about the human journey from ape-man to spaceman. The 5 episode series explores the vast collection of human knowledge of roughly 200 thousand year passed on through generations. Humble, inquisitive and charming as you would expect a true renowned scientist to be, Brian manages to makes us yearn for re-connection with our human roots and gaze upon the vast collective global human curiosity spread around many cultures. The respectful way on which Brian Cox manages to encompass all of us as a global species is once again what drove me some times to get emotional and marvel upon the sheer scale and velocity on which humanity has evolved. Although, I couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy about what is still being done wrong and mostly because of greed and the materialistic nature of men. Needless to say I recommend this for people all around the world of all ages and faiths. A true MASTERPIECE that unfortunately goes unnoticed and under appreciated. A delightful experience that will help you never stop questioning.

The conclusion was spot on.

Various points made are rarely repeated by anyone ever.
Such as..
Humanity has accelerated in a two pronged good & bad way.
We have destroyed a lot and helped fucked up the environment but it's also led
to a life expediency that keeps getting larger and larger and in turn helped us grow in number and in intelligence.
That gas guzzling truck is used to get to an observatory used to scan the stars.

Dude summarized the ultimate outcome of the series was this..
Life just doesn't live long enough.
And that is far more rare than people claim..

If we did not have a planet the size of Mars plow into us and certain degree at the right time we would not be here.
Wind speeds would be 2,000 mph and we would have 8 hr days..
Scientists have said it would have inhibited any complex life forms.

The rarity of having a moon our size is a key part in our existence.
People who claim Aliens were here don't know shit all.
Who cares about the Moon ?
We do !
Our core would have cooled long ago and there by preventing us from being here (we would be Mars no. 2)

Why did our core not cool yet ?

Well, we had most of the Mars like collider planets core merged with our own Earth core,
extending the duration in which the Earths internal Dynamo to generate magnetic field for us.
No magnetic field then we would be like Mars !

The pull on our unique moon created tides which is what most people think formed complex life.
The sun would not produce much of a tide.. it has a far less impact than the moon does.
The tide is probably 90% from the Moon and 10% from the sun.
Not only that but we were slowed down from 8 hrs days to 24hr days making it far easier for life to get going.

It's all a remarkable amount of luck or what ever we have the rare & special circumstance we got.
People who calculate that every planet out there earth size has advanced life are being stupid.
That is not nearly enough !
Our ORT cloud and late heavy bombardment happened at the right time.

People who believe in Aliens need to grasp how lucky we are here at all !
Life is not going to be common out there.. at least not advanced life like us.

Life gets wiped out before it can get going.
We don't see any Aliens because their arn't any.
We too will join them soon i have no doubt.

We only knew about Apophis after it flew by us in between the moon and earth.. for example.
If comet ISON had exploded a little earlier or later it would have been deadly to us..
We got REAL lucky it blew up close to the sun as it whipped around.. couple years ago.
People were far too interested in ISON and did not notice the Chelyabinsk meteor come out from the other
direction from behind the sun LOL ..when that happened the ISON attention was dropped.. old news. ROFL
If that Russian meteor had a lower angle (which is common) it would have been like a nuke in Nagasaki !

FUD first & ask questions later™
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:41:01 AM

The TV series the "Human Universe" has done the best job i seen at explaining it.
I have a few hundred gigs of Science shows on Space on my drive right now.
I haven't just watched them all.. i watched them all more than once. LOL
Some are garbage.. "Unsealed Alien Files" = clown shit LOL

I seen stuff on Aliens on the Moon and Mars and there is Moon evidence far more convincing of the two.
But i doubt it was Aliens..
For example.. Aliens.On.The.Moon-The.Truth.Exposed.2014.480p.HDTV.x264-mSD.mkv

You want the truth ? "3rd Rock From The Sun" LOL

But seriously check out.. "Human.Universe.S01E01.HDTV.x264-FTP.mp4" (5 part series)

It comes as no surprise that Brian Cox, once again, delivers an astonishing documentary, this time, about the human journey from ape-man to spaceman. The 5 episode series explores the vast collection of human knowledge of roughly 200 thousand year passed on through generations. Humble, inquisitive and charming as you would expect a true renowned scientist to be, Brian manages to makes us yearn for re-connection with our human roots and gaze upon the vast collective global human curiosity spread around many cultures. The respectful way on which Brian Cox manages to encompass all of us as a global species is once again what drove me some times to get emotional and marvel upon the sheer scale and velocity on which humanity has evolved. Although, I couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy about what is still being done wrong and mostly because of greed and the materialistic nature of men. Needless to say I recommend this for people all around the world of all ages and faiths. A true MASTERPIECE that unfortunately goes unnoticed and under appreciated. A delightful experience that will help you never stop questioning.

The conclusion was spot on.

Various points made are rarely repeated by anyone ever.
Such as..
Humanity has accelerated in a two pronged good & bad way.
We have destroyed a lot and helped fucked up the environment but it's also led
to a life expediency that keeps getting larger and larger and in turn helped us grow in number and in intelligence.
That gas guzzling truck is used to get to an observatory used to scan the stars.

Dude summarized the ultimate outcome of the series was this..
Life just doesn't live long enough.
And that is far more rare than people claim..

If we did not have a planet the size of Mars plow into us and certain degree at the right time we would not be here.
Wind speeds would be 2,000 mph and we would have 8 hr days..
Scientists have said it would have inhibited any complex life forms.

The rarity of having a moon our size is a key part in our existence.
People who claim Aliens were here don't know shit all.
Who cares about the Moon ?
We do !
Our core would have cooled long ago and there by preventing us from being here (we would be Mars no. 2)

Why did our core not cool yet ?

Well, we had most of the Mars like collider planets core merged with our own Earth core,
extending the duration in which the Earths internal Dynamo to generate magnetic field for us.
No magnetic field then we would be like Mars !

The pull on our unique moon created tides which is what most people think formed complex life.
The sun would not produce much of a tide.. it has a far less impact than the moon does.
The tide is probably 90% from the Moon and 10% from the sun.
Not only that but we were slowed down from 8 hrs days to 24hr days making it far easier for life to get going.

It's all a remarkable amount of luck or what ever we have the rare & special circumstance we got.
People who calculate that every planet out there earth size has advanced life are being stupid.
That is not nearly enough !
Our ORT cloud and late heavy bombardment happened at the right time.

People who believe in Aliens need to grasp how lucky we are here at all !
Life is not going to be common out there.. at least not advanced life like us.

We don't see any Aliens because their arn't any.
We too will join them soon i have no doubt.

We only knew about Apophis after it flew by us in between the moon and earth.. for example.
If comet ISON had exploded a little earlier or later it would have been deadly to us..
We got REAL lucky it blew up close to the sun as it whipped around.. couple years ago.
People were far too interested in ISON and did not notice the Chelyabinsk meteor come out from the other
direction from behind the sun LOL ..when that happened the ISON attention was dropped.. old news. ROFL
If that Russian meteor had a lower angle (which is common) it would have been like a nuke in Nagasaki !

Sorry dude but your mind has been pwnt by the idiot box. It's all lies, all of it; space, planets, satellites, galaxies, asteroids, stars as suns, the earth as a globe, dinosaurs, evolution of man from monkeys. 100% pure science-fiction.
copperhorse111

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:35:22 PM

I don't agree to things easily so I think a definitive proof is needed to reach such a conclusion about aliens existing or have visited earth.

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 01:28:56 AM

My question to those who think ETs have *not* visited Earth.

Have you examined at the numerous eye-witness accounts and evidence of various UFO researchers?

If so, why do you think they are not credible?

If not, why have you not examined them yet?

cjgames.com
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:40:00 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2016, 01:50:43 AM by BlindMayorBitcorn

Have you examined at the numerous eye-witness accounts and evidence of various UFO researchers?

It's called the scientific method. Lots of people are doing it. The evidence hasn't been credible.

You really want to know why I haven't personally poured over innumerable eye-witness accounts?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:27:47 AM

I am into the whole Alien stuff but i have to admit it seems like every major story is contorted and twisted or lies.

It's been proven that our powers of observations are deeply flawed if they even work at all.
I seen a documentary dedicated to this where they ran tons of tests.
Such as guy ran up to the TV interviewer and grabbed his bag and ran off..
He then asked a crap load of people watching what they seen..
None of them got any part of it correct or could remember even if the guy was white or black etc.
One example.. of many.
I know a guy who got convicted for a bank robbery he didn't do and go the guy who did it to testify.
They convicted my buddy and gave him 7 years based on the eyewitness testimony from an old lady in the bank.

Then we have dishonest people.. Either for an agenda or simply to be popular or an asshole.
You will notice a lot of the people with grand claims are old guys who are nearing the end of their lives
and wish to prop up their life with delusions..
It's tough for losers who are about to die and realize that their life was meaningless garbage
and that they never accomplished anything significant.
SO they fabricate stories about how much more special they are than everyone else.

Like the guy who fell in a hole that was a secret underground military base that held Aliens..

He claimed he was doing some kind of mining / construction and the crew got stuck so the Forman / Boss
got lowered down into the hole and then when he fell through he said he landed in a hallway / tunnel
and was caught in the middle of a gun battle between aliens and the US army..
The foreman said he happened to have a revolver side arm on his hip and he pulled it out and manged to shoot one of them Aliens.
Sounds like bullshit huh ?
His story is LEGENDARY and believed be a whole hell of a lot of people.
He went on tour telling his story claiming the US Fed's were trying to kill him.. later he turned up dead too.
Coroners report said he was choked by a tube he pissed in from his wheel chair (he had lots of health problems)

That story is typical.. they are usually that fucked up and crazy LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:37:30 AM

Funny you (Spoetnik) should try and discredit an underground aliens story (the only stories with any credibility IMO) while in your previous post promoting the space lie.

Shall I add you to my list of statist shills?

notbatman's list of statist shills:

• Gavin A
  • Mike H
  • Peter R
  • Spoetnik
gregyoung14

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:17:07 AM

I would actually go for a yes. I mean if you really think about it. Where we are is absolutely irrelevant to the size of the whole universe.

Cool watch - History Channel's Ancient Aliens. Hahaha. Tsoukalos now is a serious meme!
bizerinm

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 02:35:35 PM

If someday we comfirm extraterrestrial, intelligent life, the situation will move from a scientific problem to a political problem. Wil will ask ourselves who are more powerful? They or us? who could invade or conquer the other? We get into the Third World War....

$1000 USA ITunes Gift Card   https://payivy.com/v/c05a7
10x XBOX LIVE 12 MONTH GOLD SUBSCRIPTION https://payivy.com/v/bc48b
100$ starbucks egift card - never expire 40$ https://payivy.com/v/3b954
Fandango GIFT CARD Value $50 - 20$ https://payivy.com/v/d77b4
500$ Itunes gift card for USA https://payivy.com/v/d7a9e
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 02:57:05 PM

Any religious person who doesn't think angels are aliens, either hasn't thought about it, or else means aliens as they are depicted in the movies.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: