Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WIP] Help me improve my new website!  (Read 2629 times)
LsHallo (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:13:13 AM

Hello guys i just started developing this site: http://mybitcoinrotator.tk

Now it's just two rotator scripts you can use there, but i want to create my own rotator script. What do you miss on those two and what would you like to see in your "dream" rotator? I want to make not just a rotator but an experience, that even might be fun to use.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:24:14 AM

Perhaps you should try to use it yourself, both the rotators have ads covering the page, and one of the banners even cover the 'next' button, which isn't very user friendly. A dream faucet rotator would be one without ads and easy to use. Since ads/ref banners help earn some revenue, so there are so many of them, but you must think the long term. Smiley

Users that find your rotator clean and easy to use would bookmark it to use in the future, whereas unsatisfied users would not come the second time. I suggest you limit your ads to only one first, and make the faucet load a full page, because currently it is squeezed that you even have to scroll sideways. Make it a normal full page, and make sure the faucets are paying, and you're good. Cheesy Faucets aren't really rewarding, so making a faucet rotator won't get you much also, I've stop updating my faucetlists for a long time too.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:37:27 AM

I am using mobile phone and I can't see anything on rotator because ads on your rotator is more than on any horrible faucet. Sorry but for rotator you can put 1 max 2ads if it'd not annoying. Use refferal links to earn smth.

http://imgur.com/NZ0tuit

LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:19:52 PM

your rotator window too small make it full it will better and ads on your rotator it's annoying,you should  delete right, left and top ads for bottom/footer ads it's fine to me  Wink, if you want add more ads for income you can add on your main page rotator and adding some word or anything.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:26:53 PM

Yes it think i might stop do develop on my widescreen Cheesy At my side everything is working fine. And nothing is covering the page. I'm going to remove the side advertisements. I think the small banner at the bottom is fine.

For the mobile segment i don't know what to do now... It's hard to get a faucet to fit on a mobiel device, because itself has so many ads. Maybe i make a notification, that it is not working on mobile.
LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:56:30 PM

I just finished the updates on the site. What's the experience now? Please let me know if it is better now.
praprata

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:42:00 PM

I just finished the updates on the site. What's the experience now? Please let me know if it is better now.

I think you could place your ads better. More into the content (in-content ads) got a  higher click-trough rate).
The loading time sometimes is very slow, you better activate some caching.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
LastKiss

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:30:16 AM

Yup, that's better now, just need drive traffic to your website.
Good Luck to your website  Cool

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:05:57 AM

Yup, that's better now, just need drive traffic to your website.
Good Luck to your website  Cool
Yes that's the next big challenge. Any good options for doing so? I don't want to spend any money on that so google ads is not an option...
LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:06:52 AM

I think you could place your ads better. More into the content (in-content ads) got a  higher click-trough rate).
The loading time sometimes is very slow, you better activate some caching.
I think an investing site is in-content. If you got your bitcoin you can go and invest it on that site in order to get even more bitcoin. Maybe i should add some explanation texts for newbies anywhere.
LastKiss

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:31:11 AM

Yes that's the next big challenge. Any good options for doing so? I don't want to spend any money on that so google ads is not an option...

you can try share your website in other forum, social media, use Manual TE, and etc. 

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:32:18 PM

It's great you can save and directly start with the faucets you've earned.
Nice new thingy there.

But why not remember it for future use. This time you know where you can proceed?
creepland

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 10:16:18 PM

Now it look very good.!!
Here how it's look on my android phone:
http://imgur.com/xmodJre
http://imgur.com/OgNBJgX

Good job. Smiley

LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 11:17:15 PM

It's great you can save and directly start with the faucets you've earned.
Nice new thingy there.

But why not remember it for future use. This time you know where you can proceed?
Well a good idea. I might rethink your suggestion. I have to look if it's possible.

Now it look very good.!!
Here how it's look on my android phone:
http://imgur.com/xmodJre
http://imgur.com/OgNBJgX

Good job. Smiley
Thanks
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 02:02:32 PM

Nice rotator. Wink Like the concept. But it would be way more cooler if you add the faucet sites that pay either to your Xapo wallet or directly to Faucetbox account, because if a faucet becomes dry it will be more frustrating for the visitors who was expecting a payout from them, resulting in lessening of consistent visitors. And the risks of adding such sites are low.

Also you can add this new captcha separately for more user friendly experience--- sweetcaptcha.com
indstove

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:34:31 PM

Wow, Awesome designs both of them. You go places. Keep continuing to work for bitcoins.
LsHallo (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:03:47 PM

Nice rotator. Wink Like the concept. But it would be way more cooler if you add the faucet sites that pay either to your Xapo wallet or directly to Faucetbox account, because if a faucet becomes dry it will be more frustrating for the visitors who was expecting a payout from them, resulting in lessening of consistent visitors. And the risks of adding such sites are low.

Also you can add this new captcha separately for more user friendly experience--- sweetcaptcha.com
I think this is not possible, because i am not the owner of the faucets, and the owner decide wether they pay to facuetbox, xapo or directly to your address. Otherwise i would totally be with your opininon.
As already said i don't have control over it so the captcha thing is also not going to work.

Wow, Awesome designs both of them. You go places. Keep continuing to work for bitcoins.
Thanks!
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:14:32 PM

One thing I forgot to mention is; sharing your site on social media platforms and other likely forums for getting good number of traction. Also you can conduct a short term signature campaign in this forum. (maybe one or two weeks)

Luckily I have a few Facebook pages where I get decent amount of traffics everyday. You can contact me if you need and I can share your site on those pages. It will help in jump-starting your site's traffic count Wink
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 11:37:01 AM

you must decide waht is your priority. earnings from ads or referral earnings from faucets.
i think that on rotators no need any ads, maybe only one on first page. rotators serve to users may easy to claim, fast loading and only filled faucet on list
strayanbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:32:52 PM

Ads on a rotator? no.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: