Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BidPot.XYZ - 698,310 satoshi draw happening now!!  (Read 1055 times)
bryankek (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:49:29 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 04:34:23 PM by bryankek

Hey guys, I'd like to invite you to help test out my new MoneyPot app:

BidPot.XYZ

698,310 satoshi draw happening now!!

UPDATED RULES

How to play:

• Each round begins with 24 hours on the clock and a Pot (calculated as a percentage of the site's bankroll)
  • The goal of the game is to be the last player to bid when the clock counts down to 0. The last player to bid is the winner and the entire Pot is awarded to him

Rules:

• Every bid increases the timer and pot
  • If the remaining timer is more than 60 seconds, every bid increases the timer by 60 seconds
  • If the remaining timer is less than 60 seconds but more than 10 seconds, every bid increases the timer by 30 seconds
  • If the remaining timer is less than 10 seconds every bid increases the timer by 20 seconds
  • There is a 24 hours max timer
  • The bidding price is always 5% of the total Pot.
  • A fee is charged for every bid. This begins at 20% and increases to 100% over time.
  • The fee will be used to bet against MP's bankroll and the profit is added to the pot. All loss against the MP bankroll is sustained by BidPot.XYZ
  • All fee collected will be a part of the site's bankroll and contribute to future initial pots

Autobid:

• Autobid credits can be purchased. This credit is reset at the end of each round and won't be refunded.
  • If your auto bid credit is more than the current bid price, you will randomly bid when the time is less than 30 seconds and you are not currently the last bidder

Please report any bug or issues in this thread. Thanks

Disclaimer: This site is in beta. While the wallet is secured by MoneyPot, please only deposit and play with the amount you are comfortable risking.

sat.oshi.xyz - Roulette on MoneyPot - 0.27%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:03:08 PM

Does Moneypot work with penny auction game? Let's say if there is only one bid in a round, that bidder will surely win and the house will surely lose. Isn't the bet has to be +EV to the investors for MP to be accepted?

bryankek (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:34:17 PM

Does Moneypot work with penny auction game? Let's say if there is only one bid in a round, that bidder will surely win and the house will surely lose. Isn't the bet has to be +EV to the investors for MP to be accepted?

Currently, BidPot.XYZ only uses MP for managing the funds. The initial pot is funded entirely by BidPot.XYZ. The pot then grows as more users place their bids. Currently, the initial pot averages at about 100 bits, but this amount will increase as the bankroll grows.

I have plans in the future to place bets to MP(out of the bid fee) and increase the pot with the winnings, effectively offering a larger pot to the players.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:25:30 PM

Currently, BidPot.XYZ only uses MP for managing the funds. The initial pot is funded entirely by BidPot.XYZ. The pot then grows as more users place their bids. Currently, the initial pot averages at about 100 bits, but this amount will increase as the bankroll grows.

I have plans in the future to place bets to MP(out of the bid fee) and increase the pot with the winnings, effectively offering a larger pot to the players.

How are you going to put it in MP if this kind of game is not allowed in MP? btw if this continue then does this means you are losing 0.0001 every 20 minutes if there is only one person playing? it may not be alot for now but atleast at some point it gonna affect you financially

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:30:24 PM

BidPot.XYZ

How to play:

• Each round begins with 20 minutes on the clock and a Pot(calculated as a percentage of the site's bankroll)
  • The goal of the game is to be the last player to bid when the clock counts down to 0. The last player to bid is the winner and the entire Pot is awarded to him

Rules:

• If the remaining timer is more than 60 seconds, every bid increases the timer by 20 seconds and the max timer is 20 minutes.
  • If the remaining timer is less than 60 seconds, only 10 seconds is added to the timer and the max timer is 60 seconds for every new bid.
  • If the remaining timer is less than 10 seconds, the timer will be set to 10 seconds for every new bid.
  • You can only place a new bid if you are not the last bidder.
  • The bidding price is always 1% of the total Pot.
  • Every new bid increases the total Pot after deducting the site fees(which increases as time pass).

Disclaimer: This site is in beta. While the wallet is secured by MoneyPot, please only deposit and play with the amount you are comfortable risking.

Its a interesting idea and i will surely give it a shot. When i saw something like this on the Fokler website i thought why havent we seen any other sites offering this type of a "game". Really nice to see that finally we got another option, ill play a bit and let you know how i feel about it.
bryankek (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:37:40 PM

BidPot.XYZ

How to play:

• Each round begins with 20 minutes on the clock and a Pot(calculated as a percentage of the site's bankroll)

Rules:

• If the remaining timer is more than 60 seconds, every bid increases the timer by 20 seconds and the max timer is 20 minutes.
  • If the remaining timer is less than 60 seconds, only 10 seconds is added to the timer and the max timer is 60 seconds for every new bid.
  • If the remaining timer is less than 10 seconds, the timer will be set to 10 seconds for every new bid.
  • You can only place a new bid if you are not the last bidder.
  • The bidding price is always 1% of the total Pot.
  • Every new bid increases the total Pot after deducting the site fees(which increases as time pass).

Its a interesting idea and i will surely give it a shot. When i saw something like this on the Fokler website i thought why havent we seen any other sites offering this type of a "game". Really nice to see that finally we got another option, ill play a bit and let you know how i feel about it.

Hello. Glad you're interested. I'm looking forward to see you there. I'm not familiar with Fokler, any link so I can check it out?

rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:12:08 PM

if I may know why domain use XYz ?
bryankek (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:16:14 PM

Because http://ABC.xyz

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:17:26 PM

what is the problem with that? .XYZ is TLD, same as .com, .net. Google's parent company is starting to use abc.xyz.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:30:13 PM

I've seen like this but I forgot  but ok look better one question
Whether to participate I must have the funds in an account? or I could pay it after I winner ? just want to make sure before I joined

rindo

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:50:54 PM

what is the problem with that? .XYZ is TLD, same as .com, .net. Google's parent company is starting to use abc.xyz.

kk well I'm sure by holding moneypot it would be nice
hopefully attract gambling enthusiasts  Grin
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:15:22 PM

I think he try to first test how this game concept will work without investing some good money from own pocket. From the fact that he is only using moneypot api you can be sure he is quite new to coding and this marketing things. bryankek can correct me if i am wrong.
bryankek (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:20:46 PM

Site is offline currently while I apply some major fixes.

I chose to use moneypot because of the wallet security they offer. Also, many users are already on moneypot. So its more of convenience actually

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:21:23 PM

I have no idea why people are so prejudiced against .xyz domains. Did some scammy sites used this domain frequently or something in the past?
As you said this domain is no  different than any other already established domain. It is just new addition to the domain pool aimed to expand number of available domains.
rindo

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:50:43 PM

I have no idea why people are so prejudiced against .xyz domains. Did some scammy sites used this domain frequently or something in the past?
As you said this domain is no  different than any other already established domain. It is just new addition to the domain pool aimed to expand number of available domains.

I like the explanation from you

I apologize in advance,,I only ask,do not accuse the smell of lies,coz Bryan my friends  Grin
bryankek (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:39:48 AM

Autobid have been added, please read the original post, or how to play for updated rules and all

bryankek (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:23:12 PM

Hey guys, come on down and play, up to 100000 satoshis have been won by a single user in the past few hours Smiley come test your luck

bryankek (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:55:01 PM

Yesterday was crazy!! The pot went up to 0.02 BTC!! Also, to prevent abuse a new system have been added. The timer won't start ticking until a reserve has been met. Currently for the initial pot of 100 bits, the reserve will be met when the pot gets to about 500 or 600 bits.

As an opening promotion, I'll be on the site and if there are more than 10 players online, I will personally pump in the initial bids required to get the clock ticking. And I'll bow out after.

bryankek (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:19:43 PM

guys, come on down and play Cheesy

bryankek (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:37:23 PM

Updated rules, updated pot. Come on down and play.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: