Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invite faucets owner to my rotator and charge them a fee or list them  (Read 1163 times)
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 03:04:54 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 07:27:31 AM by robelneo

I am setting up my Faucets rotator I will be setting up 5 crypto coin rotator should I invite
faucets owner to list their faucet and charge them a small fee like $1 worth of btc ..

Or should I just list them without inviting them

Help me what is the right thing to do?

here is my Faucet rotator

http://coingiver.xyz/

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 03:09:19 PM

I am setting up my Faucets rotator I will be setting up 5 crypto coin rotator should I invite
faucets owner to list their faucet and charge them a small fee like $1 worth of btc ..

Just list them (imo), preferably select the best faucets and try to make something attractive to get many users. You can open a topic in the micro-earning section after to advertise your rotator and people will ask you to add their faucets there (for free ofc unless you have something that convince them to pay a small fee)

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:23:51 PM

IMHO dont charge anything from them, just use a referal link to your rotator so anytime users claiming satoshi from your rotator you would earn some commision from them
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:30:32 PM

Don't charge us (faucet owners). You could earn a lot from using your referral link.

(I won't pay to have my site listed - I'm already handing out satoshis for free).
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 03:53:45 PM

So it is now final I will just list them and don't send an invite I just notice that some faucets do not have a good view of claim button ,some users will have to under go multiple verification I have some faucets that will took users a minute to see the anti bot button because it is hidden and placed under those ads that you can mistakenly click those ads

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:17:02 PM

So it is now final I will just list them and don't send an invite I just notice that some faucets do not have a good view of claim button ,some users will have to under go multiple verification I have some faucets that will took users a minute to see the anti bot button because it is hidden and placed under those ads that you can mistakenly click those ads

Some faucets are like that. Mine isn't. Maybe you could list them and have your visitors decide to use them or not...?
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 04:36:01 PM

Some faucets are like that. Mine isn't. Maybe you could list them and have your visitors decide to use them or not...?

You can pm me and send your faucets I will be running bitcoin,doge peercoin and dash faucets I am constantly monitoring my faucets and if one of them lack funds for 4 consecutive days I removed them but monitor them and list them again if they added enough funds I am looking to list at least 50 of each coin hopefully I get all the best one out there

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:23:15 PM

You should check out how epay.info and scanthebox.com have setup their rotator.

Their rotator UI is super clean with no ads. Only ads are shown on the faucet sites.

Meanwhile you should not charge any fees from the faucet owners as this will not attract to join your rotator. You can at least add your donation address and add referral links so that each visitor registers on each faucets with your referral. This will help you earning enough commission I suppose Wink
Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:27:00 AM

Don't charge it. I cannot see a real value for owners. But when you are making your list, put those with biggest referral payment up front.
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 02:53:47 AM

Don't charge it. I cannot see a real value for owners. But when you are making your list, put those with biggest referral payment up front.
I agree with you it will give me passive earnings from every coin but my main concern are faucets that has low or no funds and claim buttons that are hard to find I am also using this faucets and really hard a hard time finding those buttons and so many anti-bot verification but would not want to delete them on my list because they give a high reward

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:54:42 AM

I will not pay you for listing my faucets Wink

Anyway, what kind of coins you want to have in your rotator/s?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Graphics

Activity: 387

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:59:53 PM

I will not pay you for listing my faucets Wink

Anyway, what kind of coins you want to have in your rotator/s?

Exactly, and the problem with the faucet traffic is that its lowest quality ever. In my bottom are faucet traffic and those from PTC sites. But still can't decide who should rock the bottom!
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 03:42:40 PM

I agree with you it will give me passive earnings from every coin but my main concern are faucets that has low or no funds and claim buttons that are hard to find I am also using this faucets and really hard a hard time finding those buttons and so many anti-bot verification but would not want to delete them on my list because they give a high reward

Then just avoid those faucet . even those faucet paying more but you'll not earn much referral commission because user will move next if he don't see any claim button on faucet or it's hard to find claim button.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 03:43:29 PM

You're already earning from the referrals. If you intend to charge the faucet owners, they won't come near you. There are plenty of other people who would list their faucets on their own rotator for free. They don't need you.

The rotator/faucet market is too saturated and is almost dead. Theyre not profitable, and they're hard to upkeep with the domain costs and hosting costs. Most faucets barely make a cent with bots crawling over them

Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:43:05 PM

You can try to ask them for a fee, but i think that they will not want to pay. In this case you can use the referal system of each faucet to earn money. If your rotator has high traffic is possibly tha you earn more with the referal system, than askin them for 1$ in bitcoins. Look at each faucet before to add them in your rotator. See that they pay and that isn't too low for your users.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:49:08 PM

If you go that far, I suggest you have to pay faucet owners to put a link up on your rotator. Grin

Any how it would never work eg: why we pay for your links when hundreds of rotators do the job for just a ref link payment.
No one actually needs you rotator list if you really think about it.
Faucets that pay even have lists themselves.

How would your site be very different?

And its gone.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 09:50:24 PM

If you are going to advertise your faucets to some good btc ad network,then yes you can ask faucets owners to pay you $1 and I think they will readly pay you.But if you are not going to advertise and do not get any much visitors,then no faucet owner will pay you.
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 12:07:40 AM

If you are going to advertise your faucets to some good btc ad network,then yes you can ask faucets owners to pay you $1 and I think they will readly pay you.But if you are not going to advertise and do not get any much visitors,then no faucet owner will pay you.
I am really make this one looks good i just created 5 fanpage about crypto currency I am started to make the fanpage grow and also searching for crypto currency groups and started my list building campign for crypto-currency but I am not going to charge anymore I just want good faucets that has a high rewards and a visible claim buttons

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:50:44 PM

Nice Smiley but which currency faucets?

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 01:08:40 AM

Nice Smiley but which currency faucets?

I will be listing bitcoin,dogecoin,litecoin,peercoin,dashcoin and all the other coin that are into faucet box my main source is faucetbox list of faucets because they have proven their reliability on their payout but would also like to list faucets that pay directly to blockchain or any bitcoin wallet I am still looking hopefully i can launch next week

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: