Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your biggest concern with Bitcoin right now?  (Read 993 times)
knightkon (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:31:48 PM

I am personally concerned that it will jump through the roof and I will not have enough purchased so that I can ride it up.  I think that this time when Bitcoin jumps in price, it will make a few millionaires.  I want to be one of those people, I just do not have enough at this time to make a dent in my goal if it jumps right now.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 03:35:46 PM

I am personally concerned that it will jump through the roof and I will not have enough purchased so that I can ride it up.  I think that this time when Bitcoin jumps in price, it will make a few millionaires.  I want to be one of those people, I just do not have enough at this time to make a dent in my goal if it jumps right now.

That is also my concern I really like to hoard as many bitcoin as I can as this is a very promising year for bitcoin I would like to have at least 5 bitcoins when it happen right now I am doing signature campaign,faucets and investing on cloud mining but I Guess the best way to get more bitcoins is to but while it is low at this point of time

umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:36:42 PM

Of course the price is the biggest concern right now as we want that the price of bitcoin should go higher and should be more stable as compared to the past, if there is price stability then people will have more faith in bitcoins, as the price fluctuation distracts people from using bitcoins.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:40:46 PM

anyone concerned with the price are just fiat lovers looking for a quick buck to run back to their banks and live in fiat heaven..

shame on you Cheesy

my concern is the many methods to perform malle attacks and how some of the proposed solutions can themselves actually be abused. i think that is a proper bitcoin ecosystem concern.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
b-trading

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:50:12 PM

My biggest concern with bitcoin from now is just to collect as much as i can from any sources that i can get like from faucet, games that rewardes free bitcoin, signature campaign,  buying litle by litle and i will collect it from now to the time that i don't know how will i stop to collect bitcoin
Gloober

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:50:38 PM

Seems like you're only in it to make a bunch of profits. Which is not a bad thing but bitcoin would need to grow more. Bitcoin need to be more adapted for it to succeed to it's full potential.
I think you'd have to be a bit more patient to get where you want to be with bitcoin. Just keep working hard and eventually you will make it.
The price/value of bitcoin will always be a concern since bitcoin keeps on going up and down.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 03:58:10 PM

centralization, but it is a long way to go and there are a bunch of solutions available to attack that problem too.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:01:16 PM

seems alot of the profiteers are the ones with $15 to their name (at most maybe 1btc if their lucky) and they are hoping to become millionaires in 6 months
seems alot of people are missing the point of bitcoin and dont have a clue how to get proper jobs to earn atleast 1btc a week.
seems alot of people will never become millionaires even if the price doubles. because $15 will only become $30.

where as people with proper bitcoin jobs hand put 10% their weekly wage aside and know it will equal a weeks wage value or more when they retire(several halvings and several deflationary speculations later)

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:01:59 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 04:27:36 PM by franky1

centralization, but it is a long way to go and there are a bunch of solutions available to attack that problem too.

dang it i thought i taught you,,, "limited distribution leading to collusion" Cheesy

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:02:28 PM

With all of the current positive speculation from all of the traders and bitcoin community, i am also willing to collect as much bitcoin as i can.
I think some of the chinese who have bought in the early november when price was 230 around will be millionaire in this year.  Grin
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:05:16 PM

With all of the current positive speculation from all of the traders and bitcoin community, i am also willing to collect as much bitcoin as i can.
I think some of the chinese who have bought in the early november when price was 230 around will be millionaire in this year.  Grin

if they bought 10,000btc @ $230, then year when it hits $1k again they will be millionaires.. but if they had $230,000 to spare.. i dont think being a millionaire is a future goal but something they already obtained to of had 230,000 to just throw around on a whim

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 04:07:07 PM

Centralization
Address reuse, white/black lists, fungibility
Block size issues
Legal issues

Way down here:  price

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:41:03 PM

my biggest concern for right now,is bitcoin price, as many predict bitcoin price will touch the figure of $ 600 for this year, but earlier this month is still not showing signs of going up rapidly.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 05:11:35 PM

My biggest concern is that some catastrophe (massive banning, big fork, security hole etc.) make it fail or go very low in price permanently, and ceases to be an additional income stream for me. Although I am not concerned that much, I am pretty calm about Bitcoin future and think it is more bright than dark.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:12:15 PM

my biggest concern for right now,is bitcoin price, as many predict bitcoin price will touch the figure of $ 600 for this year, but earlier this month is still not showing signs of going up rapidly.

another fiat loving penny grabbing sig campaiger lol

you do realise its only the second day of the month..

i facepalming all these sigcampaigners who want price rises in the matter of just a few days..

Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:14:03 PM

my concern would the exact opposite of yours lol. im worried that the prices might plummet to a number below 100 or something and i would ened up losing thousands of dollars that i invested in bitcoin.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:14:20 PM

So u re worried if you have missed the train? Well, it all comes to the question of balls. If you are over 18 and employed, I m sure you can to your favorite bank tomorrow, take a loan of lets say 100k USD, buy 250 BTC and with some BTC you hopefully have by now, you should be set for the next big pump.

So, all in all, BIG balls always beat big questions. Smiley

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:18:36 PM

We attract too many thieves/scammers and not enough good people. Hopefully that will change as Bitcoin gets more popular.

bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:20:17 PM

Right now, my concern is what will happen after the halving. Will the price raise, how will the fees be?
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:30:57 PM

Scaling, mining centralization and the dispute about that in the community.
I hope we will be able to fix all 3! But it will take several years if we wanna do it properly, so there won't be fully harmony and dancing around hand in hand for years.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: