Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Idea (Gambling, P2P)  (Read 2140 times)
NexusCoins (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:51:06 PM

I've got a good idea of a game from a game I'm playing since I was a kid. It is player-to-player game and is pretty entertaining. This game is pretty much nerve-wrecking. And you need guts to win.

I'm a web developer and needs a sponsor to develop this game or just get the game idea. I'd like to play this myself.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:54:15 PM

Wait.Since you're a web developer.What you need a sponsor for ? You can program the game like a blue print but basic working model and then you could present it to some investors ? You most likely won't get any investors since you just have a idea and investors usually want a working model, a basic one to see its potential.Since you're a developer I suggest start working on the basic model using free services.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
NexusCoins (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:14:09 PM

Wait.Since you're a web developer.What you need a sponsor for ? You can program the game like a blue print but basic working model and then you could present it to some investors ? You most likely won't get any investors since you just have a idea and investors usually want a working model, a basic one to see its potential.Since you're a developer I suggest start working on the basic model using free services.

What I'm afraid of is that others will get this idea stolen. Well, maybe I'll start a working model and present it to interested investors.
huskypower2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:26:27 PM

Ever consider using Moneypot? You get a bankroll, an API, and the math is done for you.

All you need to do is provide a site that features a game of chance that will have a house edge.
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:29:22 PM

it would be interesting to hear the idea of the game i might get interested into it too and maybe i would even be willing to invest into it, its always nice to see that people are trying to make a bigger variety of games not just dice
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:38:22 PM

Web Developer + Idea + Moneypot = No need of sponsor.
Keep in mind Bitcoin player love fast action, not nerve-wrecking.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:48:08 PM

I am not quite following what your looking for?  You said this is a player vs player game, so why do you need a bankroll?  Shouldn't the player balances be the bankroll?  So are you looking to get paid to develop this game?

Like I said, little confused about what your looking for here.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:10:01 PM

I am not quite following what your looking for?  You said this is a player vs player game, so why do you need a bankroll?  Shouldn't the player balances be the bankroll?  So are you looking to get paid to develop this game?

Maybe the guy needs the funds to start developing the game or maybe he wants to get funds for promotion and all for his game. I don't qhite undertand too why he needs an sponsor if he is a web developer plus the moneypot option. Anyway, it would be nice if the game is really different from the dices everywhere in here.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2979

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 12:16:02 AM

Give more details about how much do you need to start this game idea
or are you selling your game idea?
or share your idea here if what is game you want to start.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 12:22:35 AM

Your best bet would be to start with using MoneyPot.com
They will provide all the bankroll, so no risk to you at all.
Downside is less profit, so you could build the concept, get people liking it and then switching to your own investor system.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:35:13 AM

I have a whole bunch of ideas written down, but have no idea where to start. A few games are team vs team & another game is three players, one on one betting and the third player...'rolls' to say the least  Shocked

I just suck at Web dev, and it's been far too long since I've made basic input output programs.

Any tips on how to get rolling?
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:40:14 AM

I've got a good idea of a game from a game I'm playing since I was a kid. It is player-to-player game and is pretty entertaining. This game is pretty much nerve-wrecking. And you need guts to win.

I'm a web developer and needs a sponsor to develop this game or just get the game idea. I'd like to play this myself.

Why not copyright your concept first for a cheap price. Once this is done, no one can steal your idea.
You can then make a proto type or an algorithm for how the game will be done.
Then code it.
Then release it.

Simple, cannot see why a sponsor would really be necessary.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2979

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 12:42:24 AM

I have a whole bunch of ideas written down, but have no idea where to start. A few games are team vs team & another game is three players, one on one betting and the third player...'rolls' to say the least  Shocked

I just suck at Web dev, and it's been far too long since I've made basic input output programs.

Any battle games is more exciting like bomberman that you can play with your enemy player.
I will wait to any of your games if its done. i hope its more entertaining done bomberman..
You need to find the best web developer partner to make a perfect battle game ever..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:04:08 AM

What I'm afraid of is that others will get this idea stolen. Well, maybe I'll start a working model and present it to interested investors.

if u scare this idea get stolen then u wont even want to show it to people to get sponsorship. they can just easily take ur idea and make it their own. but if u at least create a program out, people r willing to just pour money in and instead create their own.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:19:59 AM

that's what I thought too , why do you need the money when you are going to launch a P2P game
the site won't need anything except a good design , P2P sites are 100% winners with no variance
if you need the money to develop the game this will be different story , but if you believe in your game my advice would be to not have  partners cause as I said P2P is 100% winner 
NexusCoins (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:56:51 AM

The reason I'm finding an investor is that because I don't have enough money for hosting and promotion and I'm planning to get a partner for graphics since I suck at that part. Thanks for those advises though.
Buziss

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:00:57 AM

The reason I'm finding an investor is that because I don't have enough money for hosting and promotion and I'm planning to get a partner for graphics since I suck at that part. Thanks for those advises though.

Perhaps you can move the thread to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0, and get a partner for developing the game first. It would be a lot easier for you to get investment and also attention after the game is basically done. Right now with just an idea, it could be hard to convince someone to invest in it.

Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 10:09:03 PM

Any battle games is more exciting like bomberman that you can play with your enemy player.
I will wait to any of your games if its done. i hope its more entertaining done bomberman..
You need to find the best web developer partner to make a perfect battle game ever..

You know a bomberman game with BTC was developed, right? I forget the name, but played it when it was first released...and it was awesome!

Anyone know it's name? Or a link to the site?
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:26:35 AM

You know a bomberman game with BTC was developed, right? I forget the name, but played it when it was first released...and it was awesome!

Anyone know it's name? Or a link to the site?

This http://bitcoinist.net/battlecoin-org-new-bitcoin-bomberman-experience/ ?
That awesome bomberman game, but your connection should stable to good for play it.
Darwin84

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:07:34 AM

Why not copyright your concept first for a cheap price. Once this is done, no one can steal your idea.
You can then make a proto type or an algorithm for how the game will be done.
Then code it.
Then release it.

Simple, cannot see why a sponsor would really be necessary.

You can't copyright a concept. Copyright is for things like a book or music or the content on your website.  You can get a patent but good luck with that. Timely, expensive, absolutely worthless online since nobody from some 3rd world country is going to honor your patent.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: