Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Primedice, Bitdice Profitable System for Sale .3 btc - first 10 people only  (Read 1438 times)
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:02:35 AM

This is dumb. There is NO profitable dice system to win. If there was, primedice wouldn't exist. You either
A) Got very lucky with your bets
Or B) Are lying. First, post proof of your bets, and share your primedice username. Then we can see your actual profit.

Also, you should give someone a vouch copy so they can see that it's not some version of martintangle
Exactly .i only gambled once .thanks god it was only 0.60 $ .i learned my lesson ,will never gamble again. In the end the better always loose.
HardcoreSuperstar

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:13:04 AM

The fact that you put "is this a scam?" in the original thread just screams scam.  And if this is legit on any level, do you have any proof of payment at all?

timeflux (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:19:17 AM

This is dumb. There is NO profitable dice system to win. If there was, primedice wouldn't exist. You either
A) Got very lucky with your bets
Or B) Are lying. First, post proof of your bets, and share your primedice username. Then we can see your actual profit.

Also, you should give someone a vouch copy so they can see that it's not some version of martintangle
Exactly .i only gambled once .thanks god it was only 0.60 $ .i learned my lesson ,will never gamble again. In the end the better always loose.

Thanks for the tip golapani Smiley you probably shouldn't be reading and posting in a gambling and dice topic then, careful, you might catch "the gambling disease" by hanging out with us heathens and posting here. Perhaps you should go read some nice articles about sheep, or read a nice book about how beautiful life is

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
"I hope you don't mind that I put down in words.......
How wonderful life is while you're in the forum"
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:13:21 AM

Finally tried the method and to some extent it does work. Luck is also a varying factor in this. I tried it out with small amounts of satoshi and ending up profiting around 100k-200k satoshis. This method heavily relies on your luck on betting. I don't think it would sell for 0.3BTC but it could sell for a couple of btc. I'm still testing out the method and I can say everything is going okay so far.

Hi!
timeflux (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:24:52 PM

Thanks for the feedback TriggerX, and if anyone has any improvements they'd like to add let me know, I will also work in some if my own improvements. Thanks again
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: