Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Seems to be Hacked!  (Read 3038 times)
ConcernedGuy (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 09:41:09 PM

I fo shizzle am not trollin by any means.

I have been researching further whats up with those guys that can generate Bitcoins at the tip of a mouse button.

I have found this BTC generation Video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PVIHTbrmA0

What NOW REALLY CONCERNS ME!!
I have looked into their other videos, and they are speeding with porsches with 120 mph through residential roads. Seems they successfully generated some Bitcoins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5lOp35c1Qs

I am really concerned! What if they actually CAN generate Bitcoins? THE PORSCHE VIDEOS ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THEY CAN GENERATE BITCOINS!

I will cashout my 20$ Bitcoins. Def.
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 09:44:20 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2012, 09:55:01 PM by wtfvanity

I have been researching further whats up with those guys that can generate Bitcoins at the tip of a mouse button.

I have found this BTC generation Video on youtube:
Virus Video Link REMOVED

What NOW REALLY CONCERNS ME!!
I have looked into their other videos, and they are speeding with porsches with 120 mph through residential roads. Seems they successfully generated some Bitcoins.

Virus Video Link REMOVED

I am really concerned! What if they actually CAN generate Bitcoins? THE PORSCHE VIDEOS ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THEY CAN GENERATE BITCOINS!

I will cashout my 20$ Bitcoins. Def.

Okay, if you're really that dumb. The program will steal your bitcoins. It's a virus or trojan made specifically to steal your wallet. It's a scam. They say that you can get free bitcoins, then steal the few that you have.

The videos link you to a virus. The OP knows that and is trying to get people to be greedy and download the wallet injector. use some common sense here. It tells you to turn off your anti virus... red alert.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 09:45:05 PM

Wow $20?  Don't spend it all in one place.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 09:49:17 PM

Well, I mean if there's videos of it, it must be legit.

I've seen a video of Will Smith running through the streets of New York with zombies chasing him, it must be some kind of government cover up.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480249/

Then you're just extremely stupid. If its not in the blockchain, then its not valid.

I really wish I could send you negative Bitcoins.

ConcernedGuy (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 09:54:38 PM

I am still afraid! I have no idea whats up with this but i have already talked to my mother and she is seriously in doubt that it might be somehow related to the end of the world at 12/21/12.

I am really nervous, i intentionally bought my 20$ bitcoins to become a wealthy man by trading them back and forth on Mt.Gox stock exchange, but those Bitcoin Generation News really got me back to reality.

I am really afraid! I will sell my bitcoins now. Would you like to Donate me something? Just so i can save some Processing Fees? 15nouiibZGSDyJWBdWGu74YQrRyniEh7yN

thankx
ConcernedGuy (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 09:58:05 PM

The videos link you to a virus. The OP knows that and is trying to get people to be greedy and download the wallet injector. use some common sense here. It tells you to turn off your anti virus... red alert.

Come on, are you serious? It was just a video, no links, no .exes, no download links, nothing! It was just a video with no sign of a virus.

What are you talking about?  Huh
ConcernedGuy (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 09:59:37 PM

wtfvanity, i have no idea what you talking about! But i please to to shut up about the "wallet injector" ... hwatever it is. My video has nothing to do with the wallet injector  Huh  Huh  Huh

Still no clue what you were talking about
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 10:03:01 PM

reported
ConcernedGuy (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 10:05:51 PM

reported

For what reason? Sherrif?
Kazimir
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 10:06:02 PM

and they told me that there is actually a way to generate Bitcoins in masses.
No sir, there isn't.

Seriously, it always surprises me how people fall for this kind of obvious FUD.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Insert coin(s): 1KazimirL9MNcnFnoosGrEkmMsbYLxPPob
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 10:07:30 PM

No sir, there isn't.

I didn't even watch the videos at first. I just wanted an address and proof. Then he provided none. Of course he couldn't. He's just trying to steal some coins.

.      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
ConcernedGuy (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 10:10:53 PM

No sir, there isn't.

I didn't even watch the videos at first. I just wanted an address and proof. Then he provided none. Of course he couldn't. He's just trying to steal some coins.

Come on! Stop lying! I found a video where ppl generated some bitcoins and wanted to discuss that with you. In my video there are no links, no downloads, nothing. Just a "proof of work". I am not trying to steal anything, i hope you have no mental deseases or anything like that? Are you OK?
drakahn

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 10:12:43 PM

No sir, there isn't.

I hope you have no mental deseases or anything like that? Are you OK?
That's what we think of you

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 10:13:12 PM

No sir, there isn't.

Come on! Stop lying! I found a video where ppl generated some bitcoins and wanted to discuss that with you. In my video there are no links, no downloads, nothing. Just a "proof of work". I am not trying to steal anything, i hope you have no mental deseases or anything like that? Are you OK?

lol. I hope you rot in bitcoin hell for stealing some newbies coins you bastard.

ConcernedGuy (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 10:19:07 PM

wtfvanity: Who the hell said i try to steal bitcoins?
I really think you are a really really simple plain person!
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 10:25:12 PM

I am still afraid! I have no idea whats up with this but i have already talked to my mother and she is seriously in doubt that it might be somehow related to the end of the world at 12/21/12.

I am really nervous, i intentionally bought my 20$ bitcoins to become a wealthy man by trading them back and forth on Mt.Gox stock exchange, but those Bitcoin Generation News really got me back to reality.

I am really afraid! I will sell my bitcoins now. Would you like to Donate me something? Just so i can save some Processing Fees? 15nouiibZGSDyJWBdWGu74YQrRyniEh7yN

thankx

This is a pretty pathetic troll.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 10:44:48 PM

At least it's a more creative story than usual. Gotta hand him that.
ConcernedGuy (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 11:06:52 PM

Actually wtfvanity is really having some fata morganas. One of the videos links you to a porsche video, not to a virus as stated by wtfvanity.

Seems like some basement kid, who eats tons of chips, has no social circle, and shouts "fake fake fake" all the time. You know, this type of fat kid you always laugh about on youtube!
drakahn

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 11:08:20 PM

Actually wtfvanity is really having some fata morganas. One of the videos links you to a porsche video, not to a virus as stated by wtfvanity.

Seems like some basement kid, who eats tons of chips, has no social circle, and shouts "fake fake fake" all the time. You know, this type of fat kid you always laugh about on youtube!
You are talking out of your arse trying to get people to "donate" to you to "investigate" further.... and yet you cannot even explain what happened or where it happened

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Uncurlhalo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

|Argus| Accounting and Auditing on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 11:11:48 PM

We be feeding too many trolls in this here thread.

Argus the revolution in making
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: