Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:09:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Career Council  (Read 312 times)
DataStorm (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:21:41 AM

Hi. I would like career counseling. I expect that the question, reading my posts, and possibly question clarification should take about an hour of time after which I would value your advice. The minimum requirements for hire are male, about 50 years old, college educated, preferably 300 posts at least, and preferably at least 2 different job titles. I'll make a private choice and publicly say I've made my choice in this tread to halt interest. I'm slightly negotiable on price but feel comfortable around college-educated hourly wage as a starting point for an hour of time. I'll monitor and probably make a choice and close interest on next Friday. I hope that this is an appropriate task to post. I value council and feel that compensating for it makes the intent understood. Giving advice is fun, but I don't want to be asked for anything other than some btc for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:17:47 AM

Hi. I would like career counseling. I expect that the question, reading my posts, and possibly question clarification should take about an hour of time after which I would value your advice. The minimum requirements for hire are male, about 50 years old, college educated, preferably 300 posts at least, and preferably at least 2 different job titles. I'll make a private choice and publicly say I've made my choice in this tread to halt interest. I'm slightly negotiable on price but feel comfortable around college-educated hourly wage as a starting point for an hour of time. I'll monitor and probably make a choice and close interest on next Friday. I hope that this is an appropriate task to post. I value council and feel that compensating for it makes the intent understood. Giving advice is fun, but I don't want to be asked for anything other than some btc for it.

May be you should specify the country you are in.
Advice could be very different based on the country you are in.  Smiley
DataStorm (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:20:56 PM

I'm in North America. I think that I'm going to strike the requirements of advice, pose this question and probably reward the best answer. In terms of satisfaction with employment overall, how did the reason rate? In a book I read (Why we do what we do, Edward Deci) the more prominent the activity and less salient the underlying reason, the higher the quality of the effort and fun of the contract. I'll still honor the first post I made in this thread, this is a separate appeal for which I feel can coexist with my first contract. To clarify, please quote which post of mine you are responding to, be it this one or my first post.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: