Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:33:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Autopilot Money Making Bot - 100% Money Back Guarantee  (Read 675 times)
btc-raffle.com (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:40:26 AM

This bot is basically a spam bot it will spam your CPA offer on a chat site.

I use a offer on crakrevenue doing this has made me $5-$10 on average a day.

The bot + Guide on exactly what i did is $15 BTC

You will need windows XP or higher with 2GB RAM or more.
You will need to keep your PC online 24/7 ( You can also use a VPS but it will need 2GB RAM or more. )

The bot on average uses about 1GB of RAM.

There is a way to scale the income up, and i highly recommend it. I will teach you it after purchase.

I will only refund you if you prove you ran the bot 24/7 for 60 days and did not make your money back.

This is free to any moderator ( Long as you commit to leaving a review)

The starting sales price is $15 BTC
I reserve the right to change the price at any time.

Support is offered VIA skype.

zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:10:21 AM

Any vouch copy? We need someone who can prove that this thing is actually working
btc-raffle.com (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:24:49 AM

Any vouch copy? We need someone who can prove that this thing is actually working

I guess if you want to advertise my site in your signature in exchange for a vouch copy i can do that just to get sales rolling.   
miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 04:29:30 AM

I guess if you want to advertise my site in your signature in exchange for a vouch copy i can do that just to get sales rolling.   
That's... not how vouches work. You give your product for free to a member or two for them to give a detailed review so that people wanting to buy the product will know what they're getting.
zodiac3011

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:30:12 AM

I am afraid I can't leave my signature campaign so I can give you some advertise on my crypto twitter account with about 400 crypto followers and the audit score is 99%? That's fine too?
btc-raffle.com (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:37:06 AM

I am afraid I can't leave my signature campaign so I can give you some advertise on my crypto twitter account with about 400 crypto followers and the audit score is 99%? That's fine too?

Yeah man that works, you can also use your referral link.

Just PM me your skype.
btc-raffle.com (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:38:46 AM

That's... not how vouches work. You give your product for free to a member or two for them to give a detailed review so that people wanting to buy the product will know what they're getting.

Oh sorry i'm new to this site can you link me to said rules?
zodiac3011

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:42:11 AM

well that's fine too Grin I know that's not the meaning of vouch copy but I will accept this offer
zodiac3011

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:42:39 AM

Just PM me your skype.
I need to have lunch so I will be back as soon as possible Grin
btc-raffle.com (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:44:40 AM

Just PM me your skype.

Ok cool just PM me when your ready ill be online for a while still tonight.
zodiac3011

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:04:29 AM

Just PM me your skype.

Ok cool just PM me when your ready ill be online for a while still tonight.
PM has just been sent please check it Grin
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:14:43 PM

The bitter truth here is that the OP should give out a vouch copy to one of those high ranked member that request for it.
If not for anything but his present trust level.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: