Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:23:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Family Dispute Over Washing Clothes Leaves Four Dead  (Read 682 times)
galdur (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:59:14 AM

Sat, Jan 2, 2016 18:48

A dispute over the use of a clothes washing machine led to a shooting at a home in Los Angeles on New Year’s Eve that killed four people. The shooter’s son is now in custody after wrestling the gun away from his father, and killing him in the process.

According to police, a 54-year-old man shot and killed his wife, his son’s girlfriend and an unrelated visitor.

​Police say the shooting was the result of a dispute between the man and his 33-year-old son’s girlfriend. The father took one of his semi-automatic pistols and shot the girlfriend, as well as his wife and a 27-year-old visiting the home at the time.

The son attacked his father and took the gun away from him. But in the struggle, the father was killed. The son is now being held on potential murder charges during a police investigation.

According to the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department said, the shooter was a heavy drinker who owned a sizeable collection of guns. Law enforcement in the city had made dozens of visits to the home in the past.

“It looks like it was a dispute between the dad and the son’s girlfriend, probably over using the washing machine,” Sheriff’s Lt. John Corina told the San Gabriel Valley Tribune. “For some reason, this set the dad off.”

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/news/20160103/1032617780/family-dispute-gun-shooting-US.html#ixzz3w9d4Wn4Q

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UliJonHoth

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:00:23 PM

But he looked like such a nice and caring guy...

I had to laugh at this - who the fuck shoots an AK in their home...Huh

The devastated father lives about a block away. He said he knew the shooter and should have seen this coming.

"Once he'd take like two, three beers, the first thing I noticed every time I came here, he had a gun collection and started loading all the guns. He'd start walking around with an AK-47 he used to shoot in the house," Calzadilla added

http://abc7.com/news/father-of-rowland-heights-shooting-victim-speaks-out/1143346/?ok
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:13:16 PM

America, where everyone is armed and when emotionally distressed it's all so easy to solve their personal and emotional problems with their guns.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 09:23:06 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 04:56:04 AM by Lethn

I know everybody is saying this is horrible and I'd say it too but let's be honest..... How many of us have gotten this infuriated with the family on christmas day and new years before? I'm going to make it my mission to completely avoid the family each Christmas and new years because I just can't fucking stand it anymore and everyone will be better off anyway. It's almost always over trivial bullshit, but it speaks of a much longer term problem where one family or the other just doesn't like hanging out with the whole group and being forced into a tight space even for a few weeks and not given space can drive anyone mental especially if it's with people they don't like.
galdur (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:46:33 PM

Well, the son has been released from jail and has not been charged. The investigation remained ongoing.

"Sheriff's Lt. John Corina said Morey’s father had fatally shot his son’s bedridden mother, girlfriend and friend. Witnesses told sheriff’s investigators that Morey snatched the gun from his father and fired a shot, killing him, sheriff's officials said."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-rowland-heights-suspect-released-from-jail-20160103-story.html

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:21:14 AM

I guess he should have bought several washing machines instead of several guns. If each member of the family had had his own washer, nothing would have happened. This should be an easy way to reduce crime. Of course, everyone should also have his own detergent. There'll we more murders otherwise.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:56:46 PM

Sat, Jan 2, 2016 18:48

A dispute over the use of a clothes washing machine led to a shooting at a home in Los Angeles on New Year’s Eve that killed four people. The shooter’s son is now in custody after wrestling the gun away from his father, and killing him in the process.

According to police, a 54-year-old man shot and killed his wife, his son’s girlfriend and an unrelated visitor.

​Police say the shooting was the result of a dispute between the man and his 33-year-old son’s girlfriend. The father took one of his semi-automatic pistols and shot the girlfriend, as well as his wife and a 27-year-old visiting the home at the time.

The son attacked his father and took the gun away from him. But in the struggle, the father was killed. The son is now being held on potential murder charges during a police investigation.

According to the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department said, the shooter was a heavy drinker who owned a sizeable collection of guns. Law enforcement in the city had made dozens of visits to the home in the past.

“It looks like it was a dispute between the dad and the son’s girlfriend, probably over using the washing machine,” Sheriff’s Lt. John Corina told the San Gabriel Valley Tribune. “For some reason, this set the dad off.”

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/news/20160103/1032617780/family-dispute-gun-shooting-US.html#ixzz3w9d4Wn4Q

this world goes crazy sometimes. i dont believe a man killed 3 people with the name of a stupid reasons.. it is really bullshit. i really feel sorry for their losses.
galdur (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:05:41 PM

As far as I can tell it was an accident waiting to happen. He was a heavy drinker. Guns and alcohol is never a good mixture. It´s too common. People know and they do nothing. It´s a kind of conspiracy of silence. If it´s ignored maybe it´ll just go away. But it doesn´t.

Ernstew

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:34:04 PM

This is the result of relations between family in that house..It's obviously they couldn't see each other.Better should be that everyone stayed at his home..It's not all about the guns, family relation is the problem, and intolerance..

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: