Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 02:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a $30 loan!  (Read 1073 times)
Himea

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 06:01:58 AM

Patatas is funding this loan, locking thread now!

Here is the signed message!

Release the funds, Patatas!

Signature Verified

Sent you the funds .Please conform you've received the funds and repay on this address 1DPLNHcsmybXfi6CtHnj6xaYNTnKw8DfDp

Loan repaid! Thanks for the loan, Patatas! Smiley https://blockchain.info/sv/tx/9fa356b622a2ae82c0d063e858bb593a908b3bae5475b42221d4b2e08cd95614
Quoting this for reference.

@SwingFirst: You can lock this thread now or wait for Patatas to confirm on this thread before locking it.

Actually according to the deal I was suppose to receive $34 since I let Swingfirst use his account for his campaign,I have received $32.Will conform the repayment once I get the remaining money.

i think he paid you $33.96 at the time he repaid the loan
look this

because the transaction said that and dont forget the value decrease because the price of bitcoin decrease now

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:38:18 AM

Signature Verified

Sent you the funds .Please conform you've received the funds and repay on this address 1DPLNHcsmybXfi6CtHnj6xaYNTnKw8DfDp

Loan repaid! Thanks for the loan, Patatas! Smiley https://blockchain.info/sv/tx/9fa356b622a2ae82c0d063e858bb593a908b3bae5475b42221d4b2e08cd95614

@SwingFirst: You can lock this thread now or wait for Patatas to confirm on this thread before locking it.

Actually according to the deal I was suppose to receive $34 since I let Swingfirst use his account for his campaign,I have received $32.Will conform the repayment once I get the remaining money.

i think he paid you $33.96 at the time he repaid the loan
look this
because the transaction said that and dont forget the value decrease because the price of bitcoin decrease now
Yeah I received $32.86 though.I dont know weather its the transaction fees or either sides that's causing the trouble or whatever.Lets wait to hear his comments on this.Will accordingly conform.
SwingFirst (OP)

Activity: 678
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:54:54 AM

Signature Verified

The value at the time of the transaction was $34 (which was the deal). You can look it up yourself, and it's not odd for the price to go up and down a little bit, especially when you replied more than eight hours after I sent the $34. Smiley

EDIT: Here you can clearly see that the price has been going down the last hours. I didn't mean for this to happen, it was simply bad timing..
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:05:45 PM

Signature Verified

The value at the time of the transaction was $34 (which was the deal). You can look it up yourself, and it's not odd for the price to go up and down a little bit, especially when you replied more than eight hours after I sent the $34. Smiley

EDIT: Here you can clearly see that the price has been going down the last hours. I didn't mean for this to happen, it was simply bad timing..
Thats okay.I conform I received the payment on time .
SwingFirst (OP)

Activity: 678
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:10:01 PM

Signature Verified

Thats okay.I conform I received the payment on time .

Allrighty! locking thread now Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: