Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: #1 Agent for BTC Buying.  (Read 2195 times)
bitcoinroad (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 04:04:40 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2013, 08:35:55 PM by bitcoinroad

Bitcoin Road is your number 1 agent for purchasing your BTC Anonymously.

NO LINKED BANK ACCOUNTS.*
NO ACCOUNT SETUPS.**
NO SENDING ID's.
NO WAITING 30 days.
None of that.

*Serve.com does not require bank linking (recommend thought)
**Serve.com requires account setup.

I make it Anonymous for YOU!

I make it easy with www.Serve.com

I promise you will be happy with the service. My name is Adam Bunger.
www.facebook.com/theadambunger

I have nothing to hide, but you do.  And I want to help you stay that way.  Don't give your info to the exchanges, let me be your agent to get you what you need. Wink

Your #1 BTC AGENT!

Thanks guys,
Adam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcards

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 04:06:39 AM

Can't tell if your serious or joking  Huh
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 05:50:54 AM

I'm extremely serious when it comes to this.

Why not right?

Why give out your info when I can purchase for you and you keep your identity completely under the radar. Smiley

It's worked so far and I have had great response from previous and current clients. Smiley

Thanks!!

www.bitcoinroad.com
mccorvic

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 12:57:59 AM

I've used bitcoinroad.com for several purchase now and Adam has always provided great service and as fast a turn around as possible.  I don't know the guy personally and have only communicated with him when buying BTC, but it is very clear that customer service is his #1 priority.

I have and will continue to recommend his shop for those interested.

Offering Video/Audio Editing Services since 2011 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77932.0
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 01:05:36 AM

I've used bitcoinroad.com for several purchase now and Adam has always provided great service and as fast a turn around as possible.  I don't know the guy personally and have only communicated with him when buying BTC, but it is very clear that customer service is his #1 priority.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH!

I pride myself in customer service and the honesty and loyalty of my clients do not go over looked WHATSOEVER. 

I appreciate the kind words and valuable loyalty.

Again, THANK YOU!!!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 01:07:06 AM

If a senior member vouched for this than i am sure it is trusted.

Good luck with future business.
sounds

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

1221iZanNi5igK7oAA7AWmYjpsyjsRbLLZ

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 07:46:29 AM

I'm just a newbie. Adam, can you explain PopMoney a little more? I looked at both PopMoney and Dwolla but I was hoping I could buy BTC with straight cash.

I googled and found a site to connect me locally with BTC (not posting it here - not trying to spam) but I could use some "expert advice." Smiley
DarkLegacy

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 10:48:26 AM

Your website seems a bit weird on pricing, $5,$10,$15 and $20 worth of bitcoin you can buy instead of like BTC1, BTC2, I guess it makes sense but you have to go elsewhere to see what you will get for that.
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:12:23 PM

I'm just a newbie. Adam, can you explain PopMoney a little more? I looked at both PopMoney and Dwolla but I was hoping I could buy BTC with straight cash.

I googled and found a site to connect me locally with BTC (not posting it here - not trying to spam) but I could use some "expert advice." Smiley

I wish I was an expert, I'm nothing of the sort, I'm just good with numbers, improvisation, importance of anonymity, and BTC Social Structure.

I have switched from PopMoney to "Serve" by American Express.  If you sign up with Serve, you and I can create a friendship and we both can connect to serve.  There is an app for it on both Android and Iphone.  EXCELLENT SERVICE!  www.serve.com

Serve has ZERO fees (as of now) to transfer money back and forth to people.  I can send $10 dollars to you via this service American Express is offering. 

When you sign up with serve, you do not necessarily "have" to link your bank account even though I suggest it....you could link a moneypak to fund your account in turn you can then send me money to buy your btc for you.

When you fund your account, it can take up to 2-3 days for it to show up in your SERVE account.  Just like dwolla.  And transfers are INSTANT.  Once I receive the funds that you use my email address "bitcoinrd@gmail.com", if I have enough RESERVE in my account, which I usually do, I can send you INSTANT BTC.  If I do not have the reserve for your request, it can take up to 5 days for me to obtain that amount of BTC requested.  But you don't have to worry about any of that.  I take care of that.  You just patiently wait.  I believe in Excellent Customer Service, it is a dying practice.

Now everybody asks me, are you afraid of charge backs....yes of course I am....it's the bane of BTC existence and purchasing BTC without cold hard cash. (which there is only 3% in circulation in the world, the rest of it is invisible numbers).  I have a very strict policy with charge backs. And my lawyer said it is legit the way I have my operation setup.

If you provide me information about yourself (which you do through SERVE) and we have a successful transaction and you try to Charge Back on me via Serve.  I have enough proof and evidence of your successful money transaction that will nullify the charge back.  I then go to the lengths of displaying your name, address, phone number, email address, and any other information about you that I can find out to forums, facebook, twiiter, tumblr, and email ALL exchanges that you are untrustworthy, a cheat, and a liar.  I will billboard it.  People usually don't want that about them.  And it keeps everyone honest.  So I feel fairly protected on my end.

If you have any other questions I will be glad to answer them to the best of my knowledge, remember I'm not expert, I just have a good understanding what it means to give great customer service and the idea/importance of anonymity.  I find my information just like you and everybody else.  People have been using and transacting with bitcoin longer than i have, they have more experience.  I'm just good at what I do with my business and my other side businesses. I thought I would take a crack at bitcoin because I found it hard to buy bitcoin myself and I felt naked when I had to give up my information to exchanges....And I didn't want that for other people, I didn't want them to feel exposed.  So help them keep fairly anonymous to the exchanges, but giving me the opportunity to be their funnel. Smiley  The exchanges have a much lower transaction fee, but typically you have to wait longer and they are very impersonal.  I feel that if you are going to give someone your money and trust them with it, you should at least get to know them.  That's me.  I want to get to know you....

Think of it this way:  A lawyer is as to the judicial system is as a bitcoin agent is as to an exchange.

A lawyer doesn't own the judicial or work for the judicial system, a lawyer works for you.

A bitcoin agent doesn't own an exchange nor do I work for the exchanges, a bitcoin agent works for you.

Hope that makes sense.  I guess the only difference is that I am not a crook like most lawyers. LOL.

Thanks for your interest.

bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:36:31 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2013, 07:29:15 PM by bitcoinroad

Your website seems a bit weird on pricing, $5,$10,$15 and $20 worth of bitcoin you can buy instead of like BTC1, BTC2, I guess it makes sense but you have to go elsewhere to see what you will get for that.

It's true it is a little weird and really goes off the structure of the dollar bill.  The reason I didn't do it opposite is because the fluctuation of the BTC market is so bouncy, it'll be 13.10 in the morning, by mid afternoon it'll 13.52 and then by midnight itll be back down, its a jumpy currency.  So sticking with something a little more concrete(by standards) makes more sense.  I've supplied a link on my site.  www.preev.com, and thats typically the currency exchange rate i go by.  if i can find it cheaper than that, i'll buy it from that other exchange instead, im here for you, i look after you as if I was purchasing bitcoin for myself.

In the fairly near future we will not need exchanges or bitcoin agents, we will only have BTC to exchange because the American Dollar will collapse paving the way for people that have BTC to be their own bank without the federal government creating debt for anyone that uses the dollar bill.  Because you know that's what a $1 bill is, is DEBT.  USD is created out of thin air in order to create debt, to keep you a slave to work, and a slave to their CORPORATACRACY.  Thomas Jefferson was a true patriot and a concerned citizen with the views of Centralized Government and Centralized Banking.  It has ruined our society and now our children will suffer the consequences.  BTC is a way of breaking free from the chains of corruption and debt/interest and I want to help people get supplied with it to the best of my ability.  When the BTC market levels out and stops being so erratic, it'll be a lot better, if that ever happens, which it should.  I don't know though, not a psychic.  

So yeah anyway I'll stop boring ya with my end of the world/conspiracy theory banter, I fixed it, try it out:

http://www.bitcoinroad.com/buy-bitcoins.html

Thanks for your interest!!!!
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:57:31 PM

It can take up to 1hr - 7 days to deposit money to Bitcoin Road to purchase your BTC, depends when i receive the money. 

IS this a typo?  It would seem to indicate you have no BTC.
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 06:10:36 PM

I wish that was a typo.  I'm not a multimillionaire that has that ability to supply myself with a huge reserve so I have to buy directly.

When you speak to a broker about stocks, they don't actually have the stocks, they have to buy them for you and then transfer them to your account.

Same concept.

Hope that helps!

Thanks!
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 06:54:33 PM

Hmm... actually a broker will have reserves so they can buy immediately and repay themselves from client funds.  

A gold broker for example is someone (say APMEX) who is holding simultaneously a large amount of BOTH gold and cash.  If someone wants to buy they can accept cash, payout gold and then use the cash to rebuild their reserves.  If someone wants to sell they can accept gold, payout cash and then if their gold reserves get too large sell off some.  The utility (and thus reason) for the markup/markdown is the fact that they provide liquidity.  

A broker with no reserves isn't very useful.   Anyways best of luck just not seeing why someone would want to take up to 7 days to buy coins through a "broker" when they can buy coins directly in less than 7 days themselves (without markup).  Not sure you have thought this through.  If you don't trust your business enough to put your own funds in .... why should anyone else?  It also mean you don't have the reserves to cover any losses due to fraud (ACH/serve reversals) so honest customers funds are at risk too.
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 08:13:28 PM

You're missing the point:

I provide a service to people that DO NOT wish to provide their personal/business/private bank account information to an exchange.

That's it.  It's as simple as that.  Some people don't care if they have to wait "1HR" to 7 days for their coins.  It's a matter of privacy and security.

With www.Serve.com, you provide American Express information that they check, you are providing personal information to an institution that is WELL ESTABLISHED.  HOW WELL ESTABLISHED IS AN EXCHANGE, ever thought about that?  I am the one taking the risk by connecting to an EXCHANGE, so my clients don't have to.  My clients feel a sense of security in their purchasing and a sense of relief to know WHO is working with their money.

That's the problem with society is that we have gone so fast to miss what is so important...human connection........you have NO idea who works at those exchanges, who reallly owns those exchanges, or who really is behind the infrastructure of the exchange.

My friend, I really have thought this through, trust me, I have.  And it works.

I UTILIZE A SERVICE THAT AUTHENTICATES USERS that are verified and that service provides me with their name address and email whence they have sent me money or i have sent a money request via BTC request.  I have clause after clause that protects me from Charge Backs accurate purchase records that provides extensive background and history of the transaction.

Said user sends me money personally to me...I buy for them.  This alleviates any connection to my client to an exchange and that's why my clients don't mind my transaction fees.  My service isn't for everyone, I will admit this.  Someone that has no care that their personal bank information is attached to an exchange would not use my service.

I bet you don't know the name of the person that buys your bitcoins for you.  My clients know my name, my address, my phone number, my facebook is: www.facebook.com/theadambunger, my twitter: www.twitter.com/bitcoinroad.  I'm not out to make a quadrillion dollars, I charge my fee as a SERVICE and it's fair.

It's a more personable experience. 

Your argument about speed....I'll break it down for you with just two examples:

CampBX(based out of Atlanta, GA):
*If exchange account is funded: IMMEDIATE!
*If exchange account is NOT FUNDED...and you use DWOLLA, 6 hrs.  IF DWOLLA isn't funded it takes 2-3 days to fund DWOLLA then you fund your exchange account. So 2-3 days + 6 hours.  Thats FAST!
*If you don't have DWOLLA then you have to FUND by Money Order or Personal Check. 
*Personal Check 2-4 day delivery depending on where you live. + 3 day wait period to clear....so max 6 Days.
*Money Order: First time sending money order 9 days flat+delivery time (2-4 days).  After that it takes 2-3 days to process + delivery time (2-4days)...so again 6 days.
Linked bank account: Optional
Speed: Varies

Coinbase: (based out of Huh)
*Purchase with your ACH withdraw to their Account 5 days FLAT. No sooner, No later.
Linked Bank Account: YES
Speed: Accurately 5 days

those are just two examples.

So how is it any different than purchasing through me than an exchange??  Except you don't give me your bank info. huh?

All I do is purchase from these multitude of Exchanges, which is close to the same speed as you would purchase via their Exchanges. I USE 7 DAYS TO PROTECT ME FROM BEING SUPER LATE on delivery, if delivery is over 7 days, there is NO CHARGE on the transaction FEE. I do not need to have a huge reserve.  I DO use my funds to help speed up the process of the slow bank exchange of $$$ to BTC.  THE ONLY DIFFERENCE:

MY CLIENTS DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE THEIR INFORMATION TO ANY EXCHANGE, AND MY CLIENTS LIKE THAT.  YOUR ARGUMENT IS MOOT.  My clients give their information to an ESTABLISHED organization (American Express).  I do not hold Bank information, i have NO ACCESS to bank information, I am protected via my clauses and terms and conditions and Serve Terms and Conditions.
My charge comes from keeping the client SAFE of putting their BANK information to an exchange.

Again....I have done my research.....I have thought this through.

Thanks for inquiring about my service!  I appreciate the questions and criticism it helps me become a better agent for my clients!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ladamin

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 06:54:46 PM

My first transaction with Bitcoin Road went through well ($32.75).
Braincraze

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 09:37:43 PM

I've bookmarked this. If it's all well and good, then this could possibly be the easiest way for me to buy them. Smiley
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 04:37:32 AM

I've bookmarked this. If it's all well and good, then this could possibly be the easiest way for me to buy them. Smiley

Yes.  I promise you it is.  No account needed accept through www.Serve.com. You send me a request from my site www.bitcoinroad.com.  I send you request for $$$.  You pay me, I send you BTC in 4 - 5 days.  Smiley  easy as that.

After your two purchases you become an auto member and get the benefit of having $1.50 fee per trans, instead of $1.99.

I'm building a bigger reserve and limiting my clients at 7BTC per day TOTAL (for all clients which they are ok with).  It has to be limited because of traffic.  If purchases exceed the limit that day requests get pushed to the next day.  Soon it will go up to 10 BTC a day total increasing the flow.

With www.SERVE.com, you fund your personal AMEX(proper establishment) account (3 days or less) then send me the $$$.  In 4 - 5 days I will have your BTC with an invoice sent directly to you, here recently it has taken up to 6 days because of the transition from popmoney to serve. Smiley

I have found out with SERVE it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to request a "chargeback" unless it is due to fraud, in which you send a request regarding that you have a secure account and will never request a "chargeback" and you "agree" you will not chargeback so I'm protected, lawyer said it's good, along with my terms and conditions.

My service makes getting BTC easy WITHOUT linking your bank account to an exchange.  There is no need for that unless you are an agent for the people.  There is no need to attach your personal information to an unestablished exchange with your personals.  I take that risk for you, I am that agent.  I am here for the people to keep their identity their own. Smiley

Thank you for your interest, I hope to be your BTC agent in the future. Smiley

Shadow383

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 06:39:57 AM

"I agree to not CHARGE Back Any money(s) sent to Adam Bunger via Serve by American Express."

I think you're a little too trusting of people  Cheesy
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 09:57:00 AM

I'm building a bigger reserve and limiting my clients at 7BTC per day TOTAL (for all clients which they are ok with).  It has to be limited because of traffic.  If purchases exceed the limit that day requests get pushed to the next day.  Soon it will go up to 10 BTC a day total increasing the flow.

With www.SERVE.com, you fund your personal AMEX(proper establishment) account (3 days or less) then send me the $$$.  In 4 - 5 days I will have your BTC with an invoice sent directly to you, here recently it has taken up to 6 days because of the transition from popmoney to serve. Smiley

It's good to see you are scaling up, but have you thought about taking MoneyGram? That way I can just wire the money to you from an envelope of cash I take to WalMart, like BitInstant lets me. That's really the killer feature that you have to beat. If you had that I might be interested.

DeathAndTaxes is right about it being very helpful for a broker to have a healthy amount of the Assets they are trading on hand. If nothing else it helps to make sure that you aren't going to have to honor a purchase price that ends up being well under the market price you have to pay for the bitcoins. You made a sweet looking website, see if someone will sell you some BTC for web or graphic design services. Any bitcoin you can gather for yourself can help to insulate you from price spikes. You probably want to start saving some of your dollars you are collecting in fees as well so you can take advantage of any downturns to add to your reserves.

twolifeinexile

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 03:58:02 PM

Do you have a GPG Public key linked to you that we can have trusted communication?

Yes.  I promise you it is.  No account needed accept through www.Serve.com. You send me a request from my site www.bitcoinroad.com.  I send you request for $$$.  You pay me, I send you BTC in 4 - 5 days.  Smiley  easy as that.

After your two purchases you become an auto member and get the benefit of having $1.50 fee per trans, instead of $1.99.

I have found out with SERVE it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to request a "chargeback" unless it is due to fraud, in which you send a request regarding that you have a secure account and will never request a "chargeback" and you "agree" you will not chargeback so I'm protected, lawyer said it's good, along with my terms and conditions.

My service makes getting BTC easy WITHOUT linking your bank account to an exchange.  There is no need for that unless you are an agent for the people.  There is no need to attach your personal information to an unestablished exchange with your personals.  I take that risk for you, I am that agent.  I am here for the people to keep their identity their own. Smiley

BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 04:03:16 PM

serve caps at 2500 per month and will lock if you make lots of transactions.
How do I know this I use it too Wink But I have AMX bank account and Credit Card so they swept me through there business screenings and limits.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2013, 06:41:24 PM

Thanks for the free bitcoins. Nice choice to use Serve, their very easy to use. When I make some money I will buy some BTC via Bitcoin Road Smiley
dandirk

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 06:58:31 PM

I would highly suggest creating alternate anonymous methods to fund purchases...

There are a number of anon brokers do so via local banking accounts, people will request purchase online, get a quote and bank acct info, then within a time window deposit funds (usually cash) directly to an account at a bank.  Hour or so later, BTC in your wallet.

This way is pretty secure for you too, no chance trying to chargeback cash deposits.

bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 07:07:34 PM

"I agree to not CHARGE Back Any money(s) sent to Adam Bunger via Serve by American Express."

I think you're a little too trusting of people  Cheesy

I agree to a certain extent...i spoke to AMEX about their policies.  They said it is virtually impossible to chargeback anything and with the invoices I have providing proof of purchase with invoices i send out confirming charges to their email address.  I'm fairly protected with their service.  I try not worry and speculate on terrible people.  I know they are out there.  I'm not a millionaire or anything, I'm just here to help people get what they need without having to providing banking information to businesses that are too new to trust.  I do that for them, I take that risk.

with serve I don't need any banking info from anyone.

thank you for your interest!!

I hope to be of service to you!
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 07:11:53 PM

It's good to see you are scaling up, but have you thought about taking MoneyGram? That way I can just wire the money to you from an envelope of cash I take to WalMart, like BitInstant lets me. That's really the killer feature that you have to beat. If you had that I might be interested.

DeathAndTaxes is right about it being very helpful for a broker to have a healthy amount of the Assets they are trading on hand. If nothing else it helps to make sure that you aren't going to have to honor a purchase price that ends up being well under the market price you have to pay for the bitcoins. You made a sweet looking website, see if someone will sell you some BTC for web or graphic design services. Any bitcoin you can gather for yourself can help to insulate you from price spikes. You probably want to start saving some of your dollars you are collecting in fees as well so you can take advantage of any downturns to add to your reserves.
Thats awesome advice!! Thank you very much!!!

I've thought about moneygram and I am heavily considering it!

Thank you for you interest and advice!  I take everything I can get and use it!!  I really do appreciate it!
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 07:14:14 PM

Do you have a GPG Public key linked to you that we can have trusted communication?

I will have that set up by this weekend!  Thank you for your interest!
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 07:18:13 PM

serve caps at 2500 per month and will lock if you make lots of transactions.
How do I know this I use it too Wink But I have AMX bank account and Credit Card so they swept me through there business screenings and limits.

You are absolutely right, but with my limits right now, I don't have a necessary need for the biz account yet.  I'm sure it'll come to that soon enough.

Thank you for your interest!
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 07:22:28 PM

Thanks for the free bitcoins. Nice choice to use Serve, their very easy to use. When I make some money I will buy some BTC via Bitcoin Road Smiley

You are very welcome!! And thank you very much!!  I needed a system like Dwolla and Dwolla SHUT ME DOWN...so I did some digging and found AMEX policies to be a lot better for my needs.  Plus its the exact same thing as dwolla and AMEX has been established for a very long time.

I will be happy to serve you in the future! Thank you!
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 08:24:27 PM

I want to thank everybody for their support, suggestions, and comments.  I am here to help you in any way I can and will help support a good cause.  And with your support we can make things a lot easier!

Thanks guys!

-Adam
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 05:35:36 AM

I agree to a certain extent...i spoke to AMEX about their policies.  They said it is virtually impossible to chargeback anything and with the invoices I have providing proof of purchase with invoices i send out confirming charges to their email address. 

https://www.serve.com/legal.html#reversed_payments
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 06:59:42 AM

I agree to a certain extent...i spoke to AMEX about their policies.  They said it is virtually impossible to chargeback anything and with the invoices I have providing proof of purchase with invoices i send out confirming charges to their email address. 

https://www.serve.com/legal.html#reversed_payments

Thanks. I've read that. Wink

I appreciate your concern for me not being able to read though. Smiley

bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 03:05:43 PM

Bitcoin Road is back on track!!

I have a new web design and a new way of purchasing bitcoin!! (not new to the world, new to bitcoin road.

check it out if you get a chance!

www.bitcoinroad.com

thanks guys!!
Murderous_wabbit

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 07:09:24 PM

Are you ever purchasing BTC from private sellers and exchanging for US dollars?

bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 07:19:51 PM

Are you ever purchasing BTC from private sellers and exchanging for US dollars?

sometimes, if the price is right and it is setup for direct deposit to that sellers bank account.

localbitcoins is where it's at.
hanwong

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 08:08:29 PM

have question about serve.com. I will have to give my personal information to them, so this is not 100% annoynomous as serve.com will know my name and bank acct info.

Or is there a way to use serve.com and then pay for your service completely annoynomous?
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 08:40:48 PM

Thank you for your interest!

I have had to halt ALL "credit" portions of Bitcoin Road Processing

I no longer use SERVE or POPMONEY.

I now ONLY accept direct depositsto my US Bank account.  As it is the safest and most reliable way without the risk of chargebacks.

With US Bank, you go to their branch anywhere in the US.  You don't need your ID, nor your name, nor any other personal information about you.  You just need my name and account details to deposit.

Hope that helps you!
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 09:28:42 PM

Say it isn't so?  I thought you said it is was 100.0% absolutely fraud proof? 
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 05:20:54 AM

Say it isn't so?  I thought you said it is was 100.0% absolutely fraud proof? 

Well....technically it is.....for me.  I won the chargeback case.  Booya!

Cheap fraudster assholes ruined it for everyone else.....I was waiting for the first person to attempt a chargeback....and it happened, an "attempt", probably just wanted to see if they could get away with it....

Thanks to amazing record keeping, like i said, I won.

It was me that decided to halt those types of transactions to steer away from the headache of winning all chargebacks. Wink

hanwong

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 05:06:18 PM

So still the only way to exchange btc annoynomously is to do OTC trade without escrow? Or is there another way? @deathandtaxes could you shed some light on this? I like your opinion on this forum. Thank you friends.
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 06:05:29 PM

So still the only way to exchange btc annoynomously is to do OTC trade without escrow? Or is there another way? @deathandtaxes could you shed some light on this? I like your opinion on this forum. Thank you friends.

negative.

local bitcoins allows for anonymous transactions with cash in person or cash deposits (with escrow)

www.localbitcoins.com

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: