Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #1 Agent for BTC Buying.  (Read 2195 times)
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 04:03:16 PM

serve caps at 2500 per month and will lock if you make lots of transactions.
How do I know this I use it too Wink But I have AMX bank account and Credit Card so they swept me through there business screenings and limits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2013, 06:41:24 PM

Thanks for the free bitcoins. Nice choice to use Serve, their very easy to use. When I make some money I will buy some BTC via Bitcoin Road Smiley
dandirk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 06:58:31 PM

I would highly suggest creating alternate anonymous methods to fund purchases...

There are a number of anon brokers do so via local banking accounts, people will request purchase online, get a quote and bank acct info, then within a time window deposit funds (usually cash) directly to an account at a bank.  Hour or so later, BTC in your wallet.

This way is pretty secure for you too, no chance trying to chargeback cash deposits.

bitcoinroad (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 07:07:34 PM

"I agree to not CHARGE Back Any money(s) sent to Adam Bunger via Serve by American Express."

I think you're a little too trusting of people  Cheesy

I agree to a certain extent...i spoke to AMEX about their policies.  They said it is virtually impossible to chargeback anything and with the invoices I have providing proof of purchase with invoices i send out confirming charges to their email address.  I'm fairly protected with their service.  I try not worry and speculate on terrible people.  I know they are out there.  I'm not a millionaire or anything, I'm just here to help people get what they need without having to providing banking information to businesses that are too new to trust.  I do that for them, I take that risk.

with serve I don't need any banking info from anyone.

thank you for your interest!!

I hope to be of service to you!
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 07:11:53 PM

I've bookmarked this. If it's all well and good, then this could possibly be the easiest way for me to buy them. Smiley
I'm building a bigger reserve and limiting my clients at 7BTC per day TOTAL (for all clients which they are ok with).  It has to be limited because of traffic.  If purchases exceed the limit that day requests get pushed to the next day.  Soon it will go up to 10 BTC a day total increasing the flow.

With www.SERVE.com, you fund your personal AMEX(proper establishment) account (3 days or less) then send me the $$$.  In 4 - 5 days I will have your BTC with an invoice sent directly to you, here recently it has taken up to 6 days because of the transition from popmoney to serve. Smiley

It's good to see you are scaling up, but have you thought about taking MoneyGram? That way I can just wire the money to you from an envelope of cash I take to WalMart, like BitInstant lets me. That's really the killer feature that you have to beat. If you had that I might be interested.

DeathAndTaxes is right about it being very helpful for a broker to have a healthy amount of the Assets they are trading on hand. If nothing else it helps to make sure that you aren't going to have to honor a purchase price that ends up being well under the market price you have to pay for the bitcoins. You made a sweet looking website, see if someone will sell you some BTC for web or graphic design services. Any bitcoin you can gather for yourself can help to insulate you from price spikes. You probably want to start saving some of your dollars you are collecting in fees as well so you can take advantage of any downturns to add to your reserves.
Thats awesome advice!! Thank you very much!!!

I've thought about moneygram and I am heavily considering it!

Thank you for you interest and advice!  I take everything I can get and use it!!  I really do appreciate it!
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 07:14:14 PM

Do you have a GPG Public key linked to you that we can have trusted communication?

Yes.  I promise you it is.  No account needed accept through www.Serve.com. You send me a request from my site www.bitcoinroad.com.  I send you request for $$$.  You pay me, I send you BTC in 4 - 5 days.  Smiley  easy as that.

After your two purchases you become an auto member and get the benefit of having $1.50 fee per trans, instead of $1.99.

I'm building a bigger reserve and limiting my clients at 7BTC per day TOTAL (for all clients which they are ok with).  It has to be limited because of traffic.  If purchases exceed the limit that day requests get pushed to the next day.  Soon it will go up to 10 BTC a day total increasing the flow.

With www.SERVE.com, you fund your personal AMEX(proper establishment) account (3 days or less) then send me the $$$.  In 4 - 5 days I will have your BTC with an invoice sent directly to you, here recently it has taken up to 6 days because of the transition from popmoney to serve. Smiley

I have found out with SERVE it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to request a "chargeback" unless it is due to fraud, in which you send a request regarding that you have a secure account and will never request a "chargeback" and you "agree" you will not chargeback so I'm protected, lawyer said it's good, along with my terms and conditions.

My service makes getting BTC easy WITHOUT linking your bank account to an exchange.  There is no need for that unless you are an agent for the people.  There is no need to attach your personal information to an unestablished exchange with your personals.  I take that risk for you, I am that agent.  I am here for the people to keep their identity their own. Smiley

Thank you for your interest, I hope to be your BTC agent in the future. Smiley

I will have that set up by this weekend!  Thank you for your interest!
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 07:18:13 PM

serve caps at 2500 per month and will lock if you make lots of transactions.
How do I know this I use it too Wink But I have AMX bank account and Credit Card so they swept me through there business screenings and limits.

You are absolutely right, but with my limits right now, I don't have a necessary need for the biz account yet.  I'm sure it'll come to that soon enough.

Thank you for your interest!
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 07:22:28 PM

Thanks for the free bitcoins. Nice choice to use Serve, their very easy to use. When I make some money I will buy some BTC via Bitcoin Road Smiley

You are very welcome!! And thank you very much!!  I needed a system like Dwolla and Dwolla SHUT ME DOWN...so I did some digging and found AMEX policies to be a lot better for my needs.  Plus its the exact same thing as dwolla and AMEX has been established for a very long time.

I will be happy to serve you in the future! Thank you!
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 08:24:27 PM

I want to thank everybody for their support, suggestions, and comments.  I am here to help you in any way I can and will help support a good cause.  And with your support we can make things a lot easier!

Thanks guys!

-Adam
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 05:35:36 AM

I agree to a certain extent...i spoke to AMEX about their policies.  They said it is virtually impossible to chargeback anything and with the invoices I have providing proof of purchase with invoices i send out confirming charges to their email address. 

https://www.serve.com/legal.html#reversed_payments
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 06:59:42 AM

I agree to a certain extent...i spoke to AMEX about their policies.  They said it is virtually impossible to chargeback anything and with the invoices I have providing proof of purchase with invoices i send out confirming charges to their email address. 

https://www.serve.com/legal.html#reversed_payments

Thanks. I've read that. Wink

I appreciate your concern for me not being able to read though. Smiley

bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 03:05:43 PM

Bitcoin Road is back on track!!

I have a new web design and a new way of purchasing bitcoin!! (not new to the world, new to bitcoin road.

check it out if you get a chance!

www.bitcoinroad.com

thanks guys!!
Murderous_wabbit

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 07:09:24 PM

Are you ever purchasing BTC from private sellers and exchanging for US dollars?

bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 07:19:51 PM

Are you ever purchasing BTC from private sellers and exchanging for US dollars?

sometimes, if the price is right and it is setup for direct deposit to that sellers bank account.

localbitcoins is where it's at.
hanwong

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 08:08:29 PM

have question about serve.com. I will have to give my personal information to them, so this is not 100% annoynomous as serve.com will know my name and bank acct info.

Or is there a way to use serve.com and then pay for your service completely annoynomous?
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 08:40:48 PM

Thank you for your interest!

I have had to halt ALL "credit" portions of Bitcoin Road Processing

I no longer use SERVE or POPMONEY.

I now ONLY accept direct depositsto my US Bank account.  As it is the safest and most reliable way without the risk of chargebacks.

With US Bank, you go to their branch anywhere in the US.  You don't need your ID, nor your name, nor any other personal information about you.  You just need my name and account details to deposit.

Hope that helps you!
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 09:28:42 PM

Say it isn't so?  I thought you said it is was 100.0% absolutely fraud proof? 
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 05:20:54 AM

Say it isn't so?  I thought you said it is was 100.0% absolutely fraud proof? 

Well....technically it is.....for me.  I won the chargeback case.  Booya!

Cheap fraudster assholes ruined it for everyone else.....I was waiting for the first person to attempt a chargeback....and it happened, an "attempt", probably just wanted to see if they could get away with it....

Thanks to amazing record keeping, like i said, I won.

It was me that decided to halt those types of transactions to steer away from the headache of winning all chargebacks. Wink

hanwong

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 05:06:18 PM

So still the only way to exchange btc annoynomously is to do OTC trade without escrow? Or is there another way? @deathandtaxes could you shed some light on this? I like your opinion on this forum. Thank you friends.
bitcoinroad (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 06:05:29 PM

So still the only way to exchange btc annoynomously is to do OTC trade without escrow? Or is there another way? @deathandtaxes could you shed some light on this? I like your opinion on this forum. Thank you friends.

negative.

local bitcoins allows for anonymous transactions with cash in person or cash deposits (with escrow)

www.localbitcoins.com

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: