Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling new/aged cheap fully verified USA/Asian/European PayPal Accounts + docs  (Read 98511 times)
gigitrix (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:59:13 PM

Can we verify these paypal accounts are new and that there are no previous transactions?
i'm asking because if someone will file a dispute after buying the paypal account then that will leave a negative balance. this can be a potential scam.

I dont understand what,s your mean?
But I make PP account with docs (no limited for send/receive money)
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:11:57 PM

bump ...

Selling cheap fully verified Asian/European PayPal Accounts + documents

- 100% secure & High quality, Fully verified Asian/European PayPal Premier Accounts, credit cards verified.
- All PayPal Account With documents (Valid Photo ID , Address Proof / Utility bills)
- No 21 days pending money.
- Also I can provide virtual phone/sms numbers (need more payment).

Suggested countries for make accounts: Poland, Hungary, Moldova, Hong Kong, Singapore

Asian accounts price With documents: Only $25
European accounts price With documents: Only $28
sanos51ck

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:52:17 PM

Do you have leupay accounts?
gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:19:44 PM

that is need SMS/Phone verify
IF you need I can provide you
sanos51ck

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:10:30 AM

that is need SMS/Phone verify
IF you need I can provide you

If you can provide accounts with cards PM me with prices.

Recoba

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:58:20 AM

How much for document only?!
Utility bill, photo ID, Adress proof, credit card photo
For Hungary?!
gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:40:58 PM

How much for document only?!
Utility bill, photo ID, Adress proof, credit card photo
For Hungary?!

I can not selling docs only , sorry
gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:25:03 PM

I like this man! Grin I will buy 2 accounts from you but i will wait till i see some positive comments from buyers.

Thanks.  Cheesy
accountmonster

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:05:27 PM

Check your pm
gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:54:39 AM

Check your pm

I,ll reply you
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:11:28 AM

Aged and new PayPal accounts , Still selling  Smiley Smiley
Dude I am interested in a European paypal account, so you say these accounts are fully verified and documents have already been submitted, the account doesn't have a 21 days hold, am I right?
will you also include the IP address to avoid detection from foreign countries, will you include the email and pass?
If the account gets limited even before I receive any funds will you issue a refund or a new account?
gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:23:52 AM

Dude I am interested in a European paypal account, so you say these accounts are fully verified and documents have already been submitted, the account doesn't have a 21 days hold, am I right?
will you also include the IP address to avoid detection from foreign countries, will you include the email and pass?
If the account gets limited even before I receive any funds will you issue a refund or a new account?

Hello, you need aged or new paypal account?
Also How much your budget?
you must use VPS/VPN for paypal login also.
aged account is better without 21 days pending money but price is expensive. If need please send PM to me. Thanks.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:29:46 AM

aged account is better without 21 days pending money but price is expensive. If need please send PM to me. Thanks.
I want the account you posted here for $28, you OP didn't say anything about additional fees, if it will cost more then sorry not interested. I will keep looking for an account that will work for me.
gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:33:03 AM

I want the account you posted here for $28, you OP didn't say anything about additional fees, if it will cost more then sorry not interested. I will keep looking for an account that will work for me.

yes, $28 for new account and No warranty for without 21 days pending money.
Comrade_steam

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Selling CS:GO Case Keys for BTC / WMZ / WMTRANSFER

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:45:03 AM

Sir but your title says about 28$ for 100% secure etc, with no 21 days pending, now you say different, y?

- 100% secure & High quality, Fully verified Asian/European PayPal Premier Accounts, credit cards verified.
- All PayPal Account With documents (Valid Photo ID , Address Proof / Utility bills)

Selling CS:GO Case Keys for BTC / Bitcoins
gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:52:14 AM

Sir but your title says about 28$ for 100% secure etc, with no 21 days pending, now you say different, y?

PayPal terms and security rule always is change, I told you aged account is better, new account maybe without 21 days pending money depending on paypal security rule. aged account tested before with transaction history and better than new accounts.
Comrade_steam

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:57:31 AM

PayPal terms and security rule always is change, I told you aged account is better, new account maybe without 21 days pending money depending on paypal security rule. aged account tested before with transaction history and better than new accounts.
so can i get eu account for 28$ with - No 21 days pending money. ?

gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:59:32 AM

$28 for new account and No warranty for without 21 days pending money.
maybe with or without 21 days pending money.
Comrade_steam

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:02:21 AM

you better add that in your title post, otherwise you mislead ppl

gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:14:30 AM

you better add that in your title post, otherwise you mislead ppl

before any buy I help all people for buy account, pls dont worry.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: