Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to transfer bitcoins from slush's pool  (Read 7430 times)
rnaodm (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 07:50:57 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2011, 08:05:42 PM by rnaodm

Hi im using slush's mining pool, currently have 2BTC in my wallet,  I cant seem to figure out how to transfer them to anyone else, Help would be greatly appreciated.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jack of Diamonds

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 08:08:49 PM

Then copy+paste it in the account details section and press 'save'. Also if you already didn't, then set the payment threshold at 2.0.

The payment script should run every hour or so. The more you withdraw the higher priority it gets, for example 0.05 payments can take hours.

1f3gHNoBodYw1LLs3ndY0UanYB1tC0lnsBec4USeYoU9AREaCH34PBeGgAR67fx
rnaodm (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 08:14:19 PM

Then copy+paste it in the account details section and press 'save'. Also if you already didn't, then set the payment threshold at 2.0.

The payment script should run every hour or so. The more you withdraw the higher priority it gets, for example 0.05 payments can take hours.

Thanks alot I did what you said, well see what happens now, I assume the bitcoin client automatically updates itself periodically? Im pretty tech savy but this really seems completely user unfriendly heh. It should send the coins its already mined as well as any future coin right?

Hopefully my next post will be conformation it worked.
rnaodm (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 08:23:17 PM

Oh no...... What the hell it says payout history going to my "old" wallet address. I thought slush site was my wallet and have no idea what to do about the 2 coins I mined how do I get those?Huh
Jack of Diamonds

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 08:41:27 PM

No, a wallet is created with the bitcoin client.

Slush just owns a pool for mining BTC that pays out rewards into your wallet. I prefer it in the long term over solo mining.

Don't panic just yet though, you said it went to an old address. That means you likely already saved a BTC address on slush's site (very doubtful that you would have entered anything else there).

It will appear into your bitcoin wallet within 5 mins to 1 hour usually.

1f3gHNoBodYw1LLs3ndY0UanYB1tC0lnsBec4USeYoU9AREaCH34PBeGgAR67fx
rnaodm (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 08:44:37 PM

No, a wallet is created with the bitcoin client.

Slush just owns a pool for mining BTC that pays out rewards into your wallet. I prefer it in the long term over solo mining.

Don't panic just yet though, you said it went to an old address. That means you likely already saved a BTC address on slush's site (very doubtful that you would have entered anything else there).

It will appear into your bitcoin wallet within 5 mins to 1 hour usually.

Yea it was just the one generated by the site, I thought some how i used that address to send to somewhere like mtgox... I see under payout transaction history for each one of my coins they havent been redeemed so i guess theres still hope they they will be sent to my wallet somehow?
rnaodm (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 09:04:52 PM

Again I really appriceate your help my gpu has been running for four days straight and would be a shame if it was for nothing, I stopped the guiminer, If I dont see my coins in my wallet in a couple hours i doubt ill continue to mine.
rnaodm (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 11:52:59 PM

Nope I never got the coins, really disheartening.   Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: