Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trolls are the lowest  (Read 1656 times)
MikeMyers (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:32:27 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2016, 12:53:42 AM by MikeMyers

Burning question here guys . .

Why do posters here adopt this ridiculos broken engrish type writing style when they post from some alternate account of theirs?

Things like "no buy this one guys, we all know whats will happen here to this coin. Stay away!! only if you want lose money like a brainless then you should buy, but to me this is clear scam coin"

But you will see other posts in their history where they are using perfect english Huh

This just a weird unspoken bitcointalk thing or what?

And why do people here refer to every alt as a scam? Dont they realise that when an alt suceeds, everyone makes money, even the latecomers?

Is an alt a scam because it has a premine? Well dont you realise that without a premine, the dev cannot do anything to push value into his market? Meaning if you are buying a coin without a premine, you're buying a DUD

There is not one coin without a premine that has had a substantial high volume trading day. WHY? Because without a premine the dev has NO INCENTIVE to dip into his own pocket to push BTC through his market and build its value

Also why is it that devs think that using alt accounts to troll the threads of other coins is an adequate promotion strategy? Coins that succeed only do so when the dev has deep enough pockets to establish genuine and consistent volume, it has nothing to do with public opinion

Will an Engrish speaking troll disrupt this thread before any of my questions are answered?

Bitcointalk aye, the only website that, on the one hand, attracts some of the most intelligent people in the world and then on ther other hand,  attracts the most mentally challenged people. Two extremes . . Quite the intrigue if you ask me  Wink
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 01:21:13 AM

I don't know.  Sad

Maybe I r need a psyciatrist.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 01:28:17 AM

And it's hard to start an honest conversation around here about altcoins.  For instance if you start a thread askiing something technical about Ethereum, a lot of people would get in and say 'Scam, blah blah blah'.  Then you see that the project that they're supporting is something like BTS, NXT or DASH which is equally been accused of a 'scam'.

If you want to know about a project, this is not the place for it.  It would be better for you to go lurk that project's forum or reddit if they have one.  And judge it for yourself.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MikeMyers (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:40:28 AM

Thats the thing, why would I seek market based information from a forum full of words when there are exchanges that display performance in the form of NUMBERS.

Do you know why they say "talk is cheap," ? Because i can sit here all day typing nonsense untill im blue in the face, and it wont cost me a penny. BUT when it comes to moving a market, you need mula. Money talks and big bank always takes little bank

So i never seek the opinion of forum posters that just rattle off and regurgitate common clichès. I simply judge every coin on how much genuine volume the dev can deliver out of his own pocket.

People here bitch about premines because thats the ongoing clichè. Little do they know, if the dev doesnt make any money - then neither do they.

Its the coins without premines that should be avoided

But, people dont think. They just repeat and regurgitate. Then they log into some alternate account and start trolling in some engrish typing pattern . .

This place is a gift and a curse... depending on your perspective  Wink
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:14:10 AM

And why do people here refer to every alt as a scam? Dont they realise that when an alt suceeds, everyone makes money, even the latecomers?
Traders make the latecomer's money into there wallets.
Is an alt a scam because it has a premine? UsuallyWell dont you realise that without a premine, the dev cannot do anything to push value into his market? the coin should be valued on its merits, not the dev's advertisment budgetMeaning if you are buying a coin without a premine, you're buying a DUDUh, no..

There is not one coin without a premine that has had a substantial high volume trading day. UNB, UNO, DOGE WHY? Because without a premine the dev has NO INCENTIVE to dip into his own pocket to push BTC through his market and build its value It is up to the dev to create technology that has value, not to create artificial value

Also why is it that devs think that using alt accounts to troll the threads of other coins is an adequate promotion strategy? Coins that succeed only do so when the dev has deep enough pockets to establish genuine and consistent volume, it has nothing to do with public opinion That is a ridiculous statement. The price of a coin is dictated by its perceived value, by traders. Anything else is shit.

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:21:00 AM

Thats the thing, why would I seek market based information from a forum full of words when there are exchanges that display performance in the form of NUMBERS. The code/tech makes opinions, the traders opinions make prices

Do you know why they say "talk is cheap," ? Because i can sit here all day typing nonsense untill im blue in the face, and it wont cost me a penny. BUT when it comes to moving a market, you need mula. If you are trying to manipulate the market and create artificial valueMoney talks and big bank always takes little bank sounds like pump n dumpers

So i never seek the opinion of forum posters that just rattle off and regurgitate common clichès. I simply judge every coin on how much genuine volume the dev can deliver out of his own pocket. the volume of code? O the volume of manipulation?

People here bitch about premines because thats the ongoing clichè. Little do they know, if the dev doesnt make any money - then neither do they. Devs have ample oppertunity to invest early into there own coins if they believe the futue value will go up, they dont have to premine them to make money

Its the coins without premines that should be avoided insanity

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:38:56 AM

Burning question here guys . .

Why do posters here adopt this ridiculos broken engrish type writing style when they post from some alternate account of theirs?

Things like "no buy this one guys, we all know whats will happen here to this coin. Stay away!! only if you want lose money like a brainless then you should buy, but to me this is clear scam coin"

But you will see other posts in their history where they are using perfect english Huh

This just a weird unspoken bitcointalk thing or what?

Is an alt a scam because it has a premine? Well dont you realise that without a premine, the dev cannot do anything to push value into his market? Meaning if you are buying a coin without a premine, you're buying a DUD

There is not one coin without a premine that has had a substantial high volume trading day. WHY? Because without a premine the dev has NO INCENTIVE to dip into his own pocket to push BTC through his market and build its value

Also why is it that devs think that using alt accounts to troll the threads of other coins is an adequate promotion strategy? Coins that succeed only do so when the dev has deep enough pockets to establish genuine and consistent volume, it has nothing to do with public opinion

Will an Engrish speaking troll disrupt this thread before any of my questions are answered?

Bitcointalk aye, the only website that, on the one hand, attracts some of the most intelligent people in the world and then on ther other hand,  attracts the most mentally challenged people. Two extremes . . Quite the intrigue if you ask me  Wink

Be careful guys,

Date Registered:    October 20, 2014, 08:13:03 PM  First post Today........... 

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:21:38 AM

Yeah, I'm aware.  But the guy has a point though.  And he's not shilling anything.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:26:25 AM

This is the statement I most agree with

The price of a coin is dictated by its perceived value, by traders.

The price of these 'coins' are dictated by the law of supply and demand.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MikeMyers (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 01:50:30 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2016, 02:24:02 PM by MikeMyers

I rarely interact with forum posters, but I find it interesting that the beliefs of these people stem from clichés and common beliefs of "the crowd."

First I must mention that "the crowd" is always wrong, hence the 1% vs 99% Rich/Poor ratio that exists in every country in the world. This ratio even appears in the amazonian tribes, and african villages. Wealth always concentrates in the hands of the few. The cream always rises to the top.

It all starts with the mind and how one perceives reality.

Let's say AAPL stock goes up 90% in a 12 month time span, is this because "traders" decided to buy apple stock en masse and drive up the price without even the thought of cashing out at a minor 12% profit (like most humans do, due to low self esteem and 'perceived' limitation). The short answer is HELL NO. Any stock that jumps 90%+ in a year only does so when Goldman Sachs (and etc) instructs their market makers to "buy the sell side." They push billions into the sell side over several months (sometimes several years), and then collect two times their money (or more) when they begin to sell onto the buy side over the following months/years.

If traders were honey bees, then VOLUME and paper profits = the honey.

Engrish?

Is an alt a scam because it has a premine? UsuallyWell dont you realise that without a premine, the dev cannot do anything to push value into his market? the coin should be valued on its merits, not the dev's advertisment budget

Since you are obviously a fan of the common cliché, I'll give you one that you'd probably appreciate

Blue pill, or Red pill?

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

REVELATION: Supply and demand does not apply to trading.

The Banks are failing, Gold is plunging in price - why isn't there a big gold rally? How much money would it take for the price fixers to "buy the sell side" and push the price up? Billions?... Trillions?... Quadrillions? They don't have the mula...  Wink

Why don't they have the mula? Because they have already done their buying Wink

So, the price of gold is going down, what does this mean? is it the "traders" (commoners) that are selling because they are so wise that they are finally willing to go against "the crowd" and against the common cliche that dictates that when the banks are failing and interest rates are jumping, then gold "ALWAYS" goes to the moon?

Well no, actually "traders" are still placing their buy orders - because they have been programmed over the last ten years to "perceive" gold as a hedge against financial crisis. So they are actually trying to "get in cheap,"  but the price keeps on falling Wink Why is this? Because Goldman and The London Gold Price Fixing Company etc have spent the last 10 years "buying the sell side" and putting trillions into pushing up the price. They are now taking their profits by selling onto the buy side, and will be doing so over the next several years - hence, BITCOIN dubbed "digital gold" Wink

Everything is just a rich man's trick

REVELATION: Supply and demand does not apply to trading

Just because you "agree," doesn't make it factual Wink

Idlers make decisions based on "consensus" because it prevents them from having to think.

With altcoins, no premine = no incentive for the dev to "buy the sell side" which equals no price increase, which = dead market.

You say premines are bad because you have been programmed to believe that.

You say that "traders" and "supply and demand" creates "value" because you have been programmed to believe that.

There are alt currencies with zero fan fare, that have incredible runs of high volume and continuous trading. How is this possible? It's because the DEV is wealthy enough to "buy the sell side" and then double up (or much more) when he sells onto the buy side in a controlled manner.

Everyone benefits, especially when the DEV returns and buys the sell side again which you guys, the profane as I like to call you, refer to as "pumping."

If you have ever made money trading an altcoin, then that money has come directly out of the pocket of a developer. Because he had the security of a premine that would allow him to make his money back in the future.

So I'll leave you with this.

A computer is very predictable. If I put bitcointalk.org into my google chrome address bar and then hit enter, I will end up at this forum. Well.. human beings are biological computers that operate in much the same way.  Wink

I wonder how many posts until we get a response written in full Engrish Smiley
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 02:45:05 PM

Interesting perspective, thanks for sharing.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:11:55 PM

Interesting perspective, thanks for sharing.

+1

Thanks for sharing.  It would be nice if you could post more often.  We honestly have a lot more to learn.  And it would be a welcome change to read your posts instead of the usual mudslinging around here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KhalDrago

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:28:16 PM

because money
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:19:35 PM

I rarely interact with forum posters, but I find it interesting that the beliefs of these people stem from clichés and common beliefs of "the crowd."

First I must mention that "the crowd" is always wrong, hence the 1% vs 99% Rich/Poor ratio that exists in every country in the world. This ratio even appears in the amazonian tribes, and african villages. Wealth always concentrates in the hands of the few. The cream always rises to the top.

It all starts with the mind and how one perceives reality.

Let's say AAPL stock goes up 90% in a 12 month time span, is this because "traders" decided to buy apple stock en masse and drive up the price without even the thought of cashing out at a minor 12% profit (like most humans do, due to low self esteem and 'perceived' limitation). The short answer is HELL NO. Any stock that jumps 90%+ in a year only does so when Goldman Sachs (and etc) instructs their market makers to "buy the sell side." They push billions into the sell side over several months (sometimes several years), and then collect two times their money (or more) when they begin to sell onto the buy side over the following months/years.

If traders were honey bees, then VOLUME and paper profits = the honey.

Engrish?

Is an alt a scam because it has a premine? UsuallyWell dont you realise that without a premine, the dev cannot do anything to push value into his market? the coin should be valued on its merits, not the dev's advertisment budget

Since you are obviously a fan of the common cliché, I'll give you one that you'd probably appreciate

Blue pill, or Red pill?

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

REVELATION: Supply and demand does not apply to trading.

The Banks are failing, Gold is plunging in price - why isn't there a big gold rally? How much money would it take for the price fixers to "buy the sell side" and push the price up? Billions?... Trillions?... Quadrillions? They don't have the mula...  Wink

Why don't they have the mula? Because they have already done their buying Wink

So, the price of gold is going down, what does this mean? is it the "traders" (commoners) that are selling because they are so wise that they are finally willing to go against "the crowd" and against the common cliche that dictates that when the banks are failing and interest rates are jumping, then gold "ALWAYS" goes to the moon?

Well no, actually "traders" are still placing their buy orders - because they have been programmed over the last ten years to "perceive" gold as a hedge against financial crisis. So they are actually trying to "get in cheap,"  but the price keeps on falling Wink Why is this? Because Goldman and The London Gold Price Fixing Company etc have spent the last 10 years "buying the sell side" and putting trillions into pushing up the price. They are now taking their profits by selling onto the buy side, and will be doing so over the next several years - hence, BITCOIN dubbed "digital gold" Wink

Everything is just a rich man's trick

REVELATION: Supply and demand does not apply to trading

Just because you "agree," doesn't make it factual Wink

Idlers make decisions based on "consensus" because it prevents them from having to think.

With altcoins, no premine = no incentive for the dev to "buy the sell side" which equals no price increase, which = dead market.

You say premines are bad because you have been programmed to believe that.

You say that "traders" and "supply and demand" creates "value" because you have been programmed to believe that.

There are alt currencies with zero fan fare, that have incredible runs of high volume and continuous trading. How is this possible? It's because the DEV is wealthy enough to "buy the sell side" and then double up (or much more) when he sells onto the buy side in a controlled manner.

Everyone benefits, especially when the DEV returns and buys the sell side again which you guys, the profane as I like to call you, refer to as "pumping."

If you have ever made money trading an altcoin, then that money has come directly out of the pocket of a developer. Because he had the security of a premine that would allow him to make his money back in the future.

So I'll leave you with this.

A computer is very predictable. If I put bitcointalk.org into my google chrome address bar and then hit enter, I will end up at this forum. Well.. human beings are biological computers that operate in much the same way.  Wink

I wonder how many posts until we get a response written in full Engrish Smiley

Good read, thanks for this post. Definitely has me thinking...
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:52:10 PM

I don't know.  Sad

You can actually get psychiaristic appointment services in NY with Monero.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:39:15 PM

I don't know.  Sad

Does that mean lots of Monero guys went loco?  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:41:17 PM

I don't know.  Sad

Does that mean lots of Monero guys went loco?  Grin

Actually I am not so sure.
Also it tells me something that a psychiarist chose to serve the Monero community, not any other coin community.  Roll Eyes
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6884

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:51:04 AM

Thats the thing, why would I seek market based information from a forum full of words when there are exchanges that display performance in the form of NUMBERS.

Do you know why they say "talk is cheap," ? Because i can sit here all day typing nonsense untill im blue in the face, and it wont cost me a penny. BUT when it comes to moving a market, you need mula. Money talks and big bank always takes little bank

So i never seek the opinion of forum posters that just rattle off and regurgitate common clichès. I simply judge every coin on how much genuine volume the dev can deliver out of his own pocket.

People here bitch about premines because thats the ongoing clichè. Little do they know, if the dev doesnt make any money - then neither do they.

Its the coins without premines that should be avoided

But, people dont think. They just repeat and regurgitate. Then they log into some alternate account and start trolling in some engrish typing pattern . .

This place is a gift and a curse... depending on your perspective  Wink
Well, people generally think in words and not numbers and most information used to trade comes in the form of words.  No?

Also, can you give an example of a so-called alt using broken English in one account and good English in another?  I haven't looked that closely at these broken English idiots, and there are many of them.  I agree they're shitty.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:42:23 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 04:01:39 PM by Spoetnik

You seem to be a mighty informed noob  Roll Eyes

lemme guess... you been lurking for 10 years blah blah blah

3 comments and you are on your soap box lecturing us ? LOL

I stopped reading at that.. i can't choke down anymore of your crap.
By the way you made 3 spelling errors in that one sentence hypocrite.

"And why do people here refer to every alt as a scam?"
Because they are.. digital ponzi schemes to make money AKA: a scam.

"Dont they realise that when an alt suceeds, everyone makes money, even the latecomers?"
Oh really ? Why do i get the feeling your 15 yrs old max ?

For one thing no altcoin has ever succeeded.. they are all left for dead.. pumped & dumped.
ALL OF THEM.
And when that happens you have winners (few) and losers (lots) who get burned and leave !

Success is not about how many people you can lure into a pyramid scheme

Google search pyramid schemes and ponzi schemes then come back and talk son
your shit here is retarded.

Be grateful i even addressed this crap from a fucking noob.
Somebody forgot to tell this guy.. this bullshit is not about making money  Roll Eyes

PS:
there is NO latecomers who are coming later noob.

and maybe people would come if they did not see noobs spouting off gibberish using the name of a serial kill while hiding.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:49:52 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 04:02:43 PM by Spoetnik

And it's hard to start an honest conversation around here about altcoins.  For instance if you start a thread askiing something technical about Ethereum, a lot of people would get in and say 'Scam, blah blah blah'.  Then you see that the project that they're supporting is something like BTS, NXT or DASH which is equally been accused of a 'scam'.

If you want to know about a project, this is not the place for it.  It would be better for you to go lurk that project's forum or reddit if they have one.  And judge it for yourself.

Would ETH get off the ground here in 2012 ?
noooooooooooooope it would have been laughed off the forum like Ripple was..
Only to get supported years later by greedy noobs late to the game looking for money

People scream scam for a reason.

And i tell ya you all.. it got MEGA scammy here and now you all just point the finger at everyone else
playing the i am coin supporter routine which was never heard of not long ago.
Hypocrites galore.

Anyone that replies here on this topic i could go and trace back them defending shit coins easily.
AND NOW playing dumb once the scene died.

You guys never do learn and i LOL
This crap is doomed.. this topic and all of you here are talking ..nailing a coffin hard.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: