Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Obsolete, delete please.  (Read 1516 times)
BitwiseInvestments (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:16:09 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 09:19:55 AM by BitwiseInvestments

Thread locked b/c we started a new, more organized and improved thread (as well as a new website).

Admins, please delete
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:54:13 AM

seem you guys got link it to bitcointalk? i assume that your site only promote in here?
its look simple and nice design, i might invest some minimum maybe to test it Smiley
but i think if this live long, it would be great profit for investor..
if you guys will live long... i dont want left negative comment since i dont know about this yet.. so im gonna invest a minimum.  Grin

cerals28

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:04:10 AM

I do not recommend invest in this....looks like scam...
What site pay you out of pocket? more like take money from pocket.
to simple, nothing special from what i see.
MisterSanta420

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:45:54 AM

You hate them 'cause you ain't them
icaruz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:48:28 AM

I will invest some little amount later,im not testing it if your site ia newly created well im sure its paying.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
cerals28

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:29:20 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2016, 10:36:01 AM by cerals28

i would rather not be hyip scammer... admin (nice alt)
BitwiseInvestments (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:50:03 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2016, 03:36:49 PM by BitwiseInvestments

seem you guys got link it to bitcointalk? i assume that your site only promote in here?
its look simple and nice design, i might invest some minimum maybe to test it Smiley
but i think if this live long, it would be great profit for investor..
if you guys will live long... i dont want left negative comment since i dont know about this yet.. so im gonna invest a minimum.  Grin
Yeah, we've only promoted the site on BitcoinTalk.
We expect to be around for a while, since we're not a ponzi/pyramid/scam and, therefore, cannot collapse--
Thank you for your investment, we value it! If you run into any issues please don't hesitate to contact us!

The whole point of Bitwise Investments is to acquire investments so that we can begin to do some more high-volume trades-- In fact, if you read our Terms and Conditions you will see that we actually guarantee the safety of your investment-- As such, we fully intend to pay you out of our own pocket if we cannot make the projected margin using your investment.

i would rather not be hyip scammer... admin (nice alt)

Yes, this is an alt-- We chose to create an alt so that we could have an account that all admins could use to answer with under the Bitwise Investments name. This way, we could share the account account password between all of our admins, rather than having to answer individually (or worse, sharing the password from one of our non-alt accounts).
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:08:40 PM

NOT An Investor-driven Game
Did you mean its not a ponzi ? Then what is it ? Oh stop it.

All of our admins are highly skilled in the trading business. All of our profits are made from trading! We're not a scam, and we're HERE TO STAY
A property of a scam.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:22:17 PM

NO Maximum! this is the best characteristics of scammers to be watched out for, this will not pay anybody at all.

pedr0caz

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:24:53 PM

A wise choice is to not invest in this shit hole.

I guarantee they will use your btc and gamble with it. 100%
BitwiseInvestments (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:27:58 PM

NO Maximum! this is the best characteristics of scammers to be watched out for, this will not pay anybody at all.
We understand that "No Maximums" is a property of scams, as it encourages scammers to rake large sums of money before running-- Is it due to this, that we instated such a low minimum. This way even if you can invest a large sum but don't want to for fear of us not paying out, you can, at least, try our investment program without risking much of your bitcoin.
Our first payout should be this Friday (since our "weekly" is defined as a business week, not a full week), and will post on this thread with payout statistics/times/etc...
We highly encourage you to give us a try-- We will be paying out, and we will be staying around!

As stated before, our profits are made from high-volume forex trading, not gambling.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:22:53 PM

I just visited your site.Still in beta.
Looks you have come with great promises.
But a hype is hype despite the big promises. Any one would need to rethink before investing.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
BitwiseInvestments (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:40:07 PM

I just visited your site.Still in beta.
Looks you have come with great promises.
But a hype is hype despite the big promises. Any one would need to rethink before investing.
Hi CasioK! Thank you for your concern!
Yes, we have come with great promises, and we intend to keep them!
As of right now, the site is fully functional and should not have any issue! We're calling it a "beta", because in the background our developers are working hard trying to implement some new features (this is being done outside of the web hosting service, so that no issues arise with the site itself.) Namely, some of these features will include a publicly visible payout ledger, and a support ticket system, should you ever need to come in contact with us (outside of this BitcoinTalk thread).
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:57:14 PM

make 0.0001 and i will start a test invest
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:10:39 PM

Funny lol
Just the transaction fee for your payout would probably cost them 0.0001 BTC which is the same amout you "invested".
I personally recognize a minimum of 2 BTC (according to present BTC value) as a real investment, not such lame numbers.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:12:37 PM

We understand that "No Maximums" is a property of scams, as it encourages scammers to rake large sums of money before running-- Is it due to this, that we instated such a low minimum. This way even if you can invest a large sum but don't want to for fear of us not paying out, you can, at least, try our investment program without risking much of your bitcoin.
Our first payout should be this Friday (since our "weekly" is defined as a business week, not a full week), and will post on this thread with payout statistics/times/etc...
We highly encourage you to give us a try-- We will be paying out, and we will be staying around!

As stated before, our profits are made from high-volume forex trading, not gambling.
Okay, i will be nice to see some payment proof from your investors, i will be watching this thread while your i awaits reviews from your investors.

BitwiseInvestments (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:27:59 PM

Funny lol
Just the transaction fee for your payout would probably cost them 0.0001 BTC which is the same amout you "invested".
I personally recognize a minimum of 2 BTC (according to present BTC value) as a real investment, not such lame numbers.
Actually, our 2% fee from your investment covers your transaction fee, and since our min. investment is 0.001btc, not 0.0001btc, it isn't the same amount you invest.
As a matter of fact, even if you only maturate with us for one payout period (1 week), you will already have made money to cover the fee, and still make you profit!

Okay, i will be nice to see some payment proof from your investors, i will be watching this thread while your i awaits reviews from your investors.
We actually have already received a reasonable amount of investments. We should be paying out this friday, and I will post payment proof/stats the very instant we payout! Thank you for your interest!
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 07:31:53 PM

Seems legit. Be "wise" when you invest anything in this ponzi. Roll Eyes

A property of a scam.
This is obviously a scam. Isn't it?

Life sucks.
BitwiseInvestments (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:34:17 PM

Seems legit. Be "wise" when you invest anything in this ponzi. Roll Eyes

A property of a scam.
This is obviously a scam. Isn't it?

Not only are we NOT a Ponzi, but we're no other type of scam either. I highly suggest you try us out Smiley
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:39:08 PM

Funny lol
Actually, our 2% fee from your investment covers your transaction fee, and since our min. investment is 0.001btc, not 0.0001btc, it isn't the same amount you invest.
As a matter of fact, even if you only maturate with us for one payout period (1 week), you will already have made money to cover the fee, and still make you profit!

We actually have already received a reasonable amount of investments. We should be paying out this friday, and I will post payment proof/stats the very instant we payout! Thank you for your interest!

I'm talking about transaction fee that can get calculated by size, fixed amount or various algorithms.
Example: I request 0.0001 BTC
What's the transaction fee? Maybe you now will understand what I'm trying to say.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: