Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:21:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Wallet  (Read 9724 times)
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:15:45 PM

Both wallets on pc and mobile are both useful and will help you alot its just up to you on how you will use it properly.But i recommend wallets like xapo and blockchain in terms of security features
Now xapo update their wallet and theres already a selfie for additional security and that was good to the users make their money secured.
I think that is one of the good wallet for now. But still i pick our local bitcoin wallet which is coins.ph great security and features.
today they have a new announcement, they are now going to get transaction fee on sending bitcoin to other types of wallet. they are arguing that they are not going to get the tax but it will be use for the making the transaction process more faster, i think n next few days the result about this will become more clear.
JefLiber

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:51:45 PM

Both wallets on pc and mobile are both useful and will help you alot its just up to you on how you will use it properly.But i recommend wallets like xapo and blockchain in terms of security features
Now xapo update their wallet and theres already a selfie for additional security and that was good to the users make their money secured.
I think that is one of the good wallet for now. But still i pick our local bitcoin wallet which is coins.ph great security and features.
today they have a new announcement, they are now going to get transaction fee on sending bitcoin to other types of wallet. they are arguing that they are not going to get the tax but it will be use for the making the transaction process more faster, i think n next few days the result about this will become more clear.
I certainly do not really understand anything in this matter and I hope to support users, but it seems to me that the information about the best Bitcoin wallet already sounded, It's the one on the desktop or on a flash drive. Maybe I'm wrong in some way Or is it like this?

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:00:00 PM

I certainly do not really understand anything in this matter and I hope to support users, but it seems to me that the information about the best Bitcoin wallet already sounded, It's the one on the desktop or on a flash drive. Maybe I'm wrong in some way Or is it like this?
You're mostly right. Since having a wallet on a desktop or USB gives you complete control over what you're trying to do and how to keep it secure, it is definitely one of the best things you can do.

As for what wallet you should use, it depends on the space and time available but Multibit is ok for small amounts of Bitcoin, however something like electrum would be good for a very secure desktop wallet, in my experience.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:34:32 PM

Well this was about to happen one day. The transaction fee is increased a lot more and i dont think XAPO or any other company now can afford to bear the TX fee. Coinbase has already started taking the fee from users too and now i think no service exists which offer free tx fee.
Most of the people dont like the descion of XAPO but comon, XAPO has provided us the free service for quite a lot time and now its just out of their expenses to continue to do to.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:20:26 AM

Well this was about to happen one day. The transaction fee is increased a lot more and i dont think XAPO or any other company now can afford to bear the TX fee. Coinbase has already started taking the fee from users too and now i think no service exists which offer free tx fee.
Most of the people dont like the descion of XAPO but comon, XAPO has provided us the free service for quite a lot time and now its just out of their expenses to continue to do to.

xapo now charge fee for every transaction is very unfortunate indeed no more service without fee and perhaps with their decision there will be many of xapo users start to leave it.

In the next couple of days, all Xapo users will begin to pay the miners fee themselves in order to send transactions out of Xapo.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:33:34 AM

Which is the most used? Any ideas? Desktop and Mobile.

I dont know what wallet this day that has no fees in every transactions. Been a coinbase and xapo user before cause they dont have fees , until one day both of them has already fees .so disappointing.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 04:44:16 AM

I dont know what wallet this day that has no fees in every transactions. Been a coinbase and xapo user before cause they dont have fees , until one day both of them has already fees .so disappointing.
Ive been using coins.ph online wallet for years and Im sad that they added a transaction fee in sending bitcoins to external wallet like blockchain , xapo and coinbase. For now I transferred my bitcoin into blockchain and start using it as my main wallet.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MissGrey

Activity: 201
Merit: 194

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:08:50 AM

I recommend Electrum, is more lightweight because it doesn't download the full blockchain. Many people think that Electrum is perfect for a beginner in Bitcoin 
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:56:10 AM

All of the wallet will take the fees to deliver your transaction or your transaction gets stuck on the bitcoin network. In this day you must pay worth $2 for every transaction which really expensive in my mind.
There is no a wallet without fees in this day,
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 417

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:01:12 AM

I would much prefer on moblile wallet because it is easy to use and yet, it is more convinient. You could use your mobile wallet everywhere you are besides you could convert your bitcoin anytime especially on my country you could easily convert your btc if you have coin.ph wallet. This wallet have a lot of features.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:12:44 AM

Well as I can see on whihc among the wallet for bitcoin is being useful as well, I think it is electrum wallet for desktop, and multibit hd, Then if you are using mobile phone mycelium is the use for it and also the coinomi and bitpay, and electrum wallet too. Wink
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:19:33 AM

which is most used? i think the mobile cause the number of people who have mobile compare to the number of people who have desktop is greater. so most used is the mobile bitcoin wallet. for me it is more convenient to carry around with your electronic wallet, can easily access anywhere you are.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:20:33 AM

xapo now charge fee for every transaction is very unfortunate indeed no more service without fee and perhaps with their decision there will be many of xapo users start to leave it.

In the next couple of days, all Xapo users will begin to pay the miners fee themselves in order to send transactions out of Xapo.
XAPO made a big mistake that started to charge for transfers. I'm sure they have seriously reduced the number of customers. Now a lot of people tend not to spend their bitcoins and they could try to make money to keep the service free.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:28:24 AM

I think wallets on mobile app or mobile webpage is being use more frequent than desktop wallets online now.Since all people cant afford to buy a laptop or desktop for them to use most peoplw use mobile android and ios gadgets
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:44:00 AM

I don't like to use the mobile application. It is very inconvenient. The app on my PC much easier. I am sure that everyone will have a mobile app in order to be able to make purchases anywhere. I hope the programmers will work on ease of use.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:03:12 PM

There are app for blockchain you can used that for me blockchain is the most safest bitcoin wallet so far but if you had bitcoin wallet that available from your country then use that one less fee and hassle free you can withdraw your coins anytime you want like here in my country.
cheetoblue

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:12:22 PM

I'd say Coinbase is the most popular mobile wallet but I personally use bitWallet on my iPhone  Smiley
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:12:59 PM

I'd say Coinbase is the most popular mobile wallet but I personally use bitWallet on my iPhone  Smiley

but now everybody run away from her i guess the best now is coinpayment espacially for who trading Wink
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:19:14 PM

I am enjoying coinbase. It is user friendly and can be used on both platforms desktop as well as phones. Most advantageous thing about it is, it asks you only for email verification each time you logging. This is important when it comes to time limit. On other hand there are many wallets which asks you for your private key or keystone to access your bitcoin address which makes it very difficult to logging fast. So you can choose your wallet personally as per your need. There are plenty of them out there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1123

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:41:49 PM

Used too much of the trading websites now. Because of the different movements in different coins that I invested it is like almost all my funds are out and there is just a little left with my online wallets.  Grin
If this continues I might be risking a lot of coins, well it is better than profiting nothing waiting for a larger price. Besides, it is the same at those trading sites.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄