Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hero Member Accounts  (Read 1467 times)
Seller888 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:36:43 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 08:50:08 AM by Seller888

Warning: These are NOT hacked accounts, I have created most of them my own many months ago, and some of them I have purchased earlier and I`m now selling it.

✔ All accounts have 0 or above trust rating, none of them have negative trust
✔ All accounts have a good standing, no banned accounts.
✔ All accounts have post count over 3000 posts
✔ -80% Discount, I sell it for 0.1฿, while other sell it for 0.5฿

✪ With a hero account you can earn 0.13฿ weekly for 100 posts/week with an average signature campaign + other bonuses + avatar campaign, I say at least 0.16฿/ week if you are active.

✪ In the file below you will find 1 Hero Member account, it costs only 0.1฿, so you can recover your investment in less then 1 week and earn good in the next weeks if you post actively on the forum.

✪ The normal price of 1 Hero Member account is 0.5฿, from me you can get it for 0.1฿ because I have a lot of them for sale and I don't have time to post that much on the forum anymore, but you do. That is -80% DISCOUNT!

If you have any questions or want to buy in bundles then e-mail me: btc.Jacob684@yahoo.co.uk  or PM me on the forum!

NOT SELLING THEM ON THIS FORUM ANYMORE, YOU LOST YOUR LIFETIME CHANCE OF GETTING THEMAT -80% OFF
qWark

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:39:39 AM

Warning: These are NOT hacked accounts, I have created most of them my own many months ago, and some of them I have purchased earlier and I`m now selling it.

✔ All accounts have 0 or above trust rating, none of them have negative trust
✔ All accounts have a good standing, no banned accounts.
✔ All accounts have post count over 3000 posts
✔ -80% Discount, I sell it for 0.1฿, while other sell it for 0.5฿

✪ With a hero account you can earn 0.13฿ weekly for 100 posts/week with an average signature campaign + other bonuses + avatar campaign, I say at least 0.16฿/ week if you are active.

✪ In the file below you will find 1 Hero Member account, it costs only 0.1฿, so you can recover your investment in less then 1 week and earn good in the next weeks if you post actively on the forum.

✪ The normal price of 1 Hero Member account is 0.5฿, from me you can get it for 0.1฿ because I have a lot of them for sale and I don't have time to post that much on the forum anymore, but you do. That is -80% DISCOUNT!

If you have any questions or want to buy in bundles then e-mail me: btc.Jacob684@yahoo.co.uk

BUY HERE: http://satoshibox.com/568a336012fb6de45b8b4573

Are you accepting escrow as 0.1 is alot of bitcoins to trust a new member with.
coinbet.agonizing

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:42:42 AM

No he isn't because he knows if he finds some fool to pay for that box they are gonna wish they had their .1 back as soon as they open it.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6163

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:43:11 AM

Since then are not "hacked" accounts like you are saying , you won't be having any problems on providing signed message and using escrows then ?
If it's the case then I will buy it for 0.1 BTC , but I guess we all know you are not going to do any of that and that's why you used SatoshiBox on the first place.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PCos

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Forex Account Manager

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:47:34 AM

I just send a pm to him  Cool

Earn Bitcoin From Forex - Account Managing Service & Low Fee - PM me if interested
Seller888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:50:46 PM

No he isn't because he knows if he finds some fool to pay for that box they are gonna wish they had their .1 back as soon as they open it.

Obviously I dont post with my real account because then a bunch of idiots will leave me negative reputation, that is why I created this new account.

But dont worry you can trust me, I have many hero accounts, that means I`m high ranked in the forum Smiley
emileen

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:19:01 PM

Obviously I dont post with my real account because then a bunch of idiots will leave me negative reputation, that is why I created this new account.

But dont worry you can trust me, I have many hero accounts, that means I`m high ranked in the forum Smiley
So no prob for escrow as middleman right?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:27:14 PM

Who said being a hero member is "High Ranked in the form"? I can list you 100 hero members who are sheer signature campaign spammers ! The only people who are highly appreciated in the forum are the one's who contribute to it constructively .Also selling of hero accounts (shady way) is not the rich approach to be appreciated in the forum.
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 09:53:17 PM

I'll take a vouch account and leave honest review. Let me know!

icem3lter

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:48:07 PM

I just send a pm to him  Cool

Why are you even on this forum, nobody will sell you a Hero member account with your trust level.

amalref

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:00:24 PM

I'm interested,please send me more info in PM.
You go first or we'll use escrow.
If there are any vouch copies then pm me account details and í'll do honest review.
I want to join sig campaign so i want only clean account.
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:19:09 PM

This looks fishy as hell. Why would he try to sell these account for such a huge discount? sounds to good to be true, I'm sure it is. There is red flads all over this thing, I would use caution if you plan to buy an account from this guy. I personally wouldn't even bother.
icem3lter

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:03:16 AM

This looks fishy as hell. Why would he try to sell these account for such a huge discount? sounds to good to be true, I'm sure it is. There is red flads all over this thing, I would use caution if you plan to buy an account from this guy. I personally wouldn't even bother.

If the account does gets sold; it's probably hacked. Normal accounts don't sell at this price.

Seller888 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:41:23 PM

If the account does gets sold; it's probably hacked. Normal accounts don't sell at this price.

Yes they do, i have created 90 of them many months ago, and it would take a lifetime to sell them all at normal prices, so I give it very cheaply.

It was a lot of work, but it can still be sold profitably Wink

I can sell it to you for 0.5BTC too if you wish that, but I just thought a 0.1BTC is more reasonable.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:52:58 PM

Yes they do, i have created 90 of them many months ago, and it would take a lifetime to sell them all at normal prices, so I give it very cheaply.

It was a lot of work, but it can still be sold profitably Wink

I can sell it to you for 0.5BTC too if you wish that, but I just thought a 0.1BTC is more reasonable.

All these accounts right now are just newbie accounts ,with 0 or 14 posts with 14 activity at max.It might have the potential activity of 500+ which is hero member I guess.One has to make 500+ posts inorder to turn your newbie into a hero.Its a long way to go .
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:11:26 PM

Finally: Are those account currently Hero accounts or they are just with 480+ potential activities? Because making 500 posts is much more time consuming and expensive than your 10mBTC price.

If you are willing to use escrow and those account are currently Hero you could PM me.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Seller888 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:28:33 PM

Finally: Are those account currently Hero accounts or they are just with 480+ potential activities? Because making 500 posts is much more time consuming and expensive than your 10mBTC price.

If you are willing to use escrow and those account are currently Hero you could PM me.

Yes those accounts are already hero, but I sell them 1 at a time, it took a lot of time to do them, but i had more people working on it not just me, we are roommates with more guys and we posted all day on the forum with every account to rank them up.

We are in college so we had a lot of free time Cheesy
Seller888 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:14:11 PM

Sold already a few on other forums, i have now 10 more for sale, then i close the sale temporarly until i can get more.

Stay tuned!
amalref

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:22:31 PM

I have 0.1 BTC in my wallet but you must go first - no escrow because when i need them they are offline. - i prefer fast trade.
Seller888 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:25:27 PM

I have 0.1 BTC in my wallet but you must go first - no escrow because when i need them they are offline. - i prefer fast trade.

Sorry i cannot go first, i even sell them at 0.1BTC price instead of 0.5BTC so it is as valuable as it is. How do I know you will pay me after?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: