Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hero Member Accounts  (Read 1467 times)
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:30:53 PM

I have 0.1 BTC in my wallet but you must go first - no escrow because when i need them they are offline. - i prefer fast trade.

Sorry i cannot go first, i even sell them at 0.1BTC price instead of 0.5BTC so it is as valuable as it is. How do I know you will pay me after?

Well you could go first if you wish to try it, if he defaults on payment then his account would be worth nothing.

Many members would give him red trust, and all you would lose is one account out of the many you have.

Just a suggestion.

And its gone.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 01:50:59 PM

Yes those accounts are already hero, but I sell them 1 at a time, it took a lot of time to do them, but i had more people working on it not just me, we are roommates with more guys and we posted all day on the forum with every account to rank them up.

We are in college so we had a lot of free time Cheesy
Sounds too good to be true. Also, are you able to provide a signed message from Bitcoin address that you post with that account or no Bitcoin address is associated with the account at all?
Anyway, good luck with sale.

Life sucks.
BitcoinMarketStore

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:17:29 PM

SCAM ALERT: LEVEL 10.000
amalref

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:06:23 PM

I have 0.1 BTC in my wallet but you must go first - no escrow because when i need them they are offline. - i prefer fast trade.

Sorry i cannot go first, i even sell them at 0.1BTC price instead of 0.5BTC so it is as valuable as it is. How do I know you will pay me after?

Ask Sawzall he went 2 times first.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:47:05 PM

Ask Sawzall he went 2 times first.

Sawzall? who are you on about, that name is not even in this thread.

And its gone.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 03:54:32 PM

Obviously this new account was created to scam 0.1btc - probably a lot of money to him for the little work involved.

Do not send the coins directly to him, no matter what he posts, for you will not see them again.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
amalref

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:40:26 PM

Obviously this new account was created to scam 0.1btc - probably a lot of money to him for the little work involved.

Do not send the coins directly to him, no matter what he posts, for you will not see them again.

I agree with you..
Marketstar

Activity: 103

SEO Expert & Online Marketer

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 05:16:43 PM

You are nuwbie so not enough trust to transect with you.

Seller888 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:15:35 PM

No its not true, you leave me negative rep for no reason.

Abuser of trust system.
amalref

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:18:14 PM

Abuser of trust system.

Send me pm,go first i could buy it for 0.1 BTC
vilain

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:32:51 AM

Abuser of trust system.

so, is this scam or not? I'm interested.
Seller888 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:44:12 AM

Abuser of trust system.

so, is this scam or not? I'm interested.

Of course not, those guys are idiots and are accusing me without any proofs, they just like to abuse trust system.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6183

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:55:38 AM

Using SatoshiBox to sell an account on the forums is more then enough proof , You will need first of all a signed message then using an escrow .
If you don't want to do any of those , then it will sound fishy (which is the case here) and people will leave negative trust for you. As simple as that !

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
amalref

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:29:38 AM

Show us the name's please Smiley or contact Vod or any other trusted member with these account's to prove that you own these accounts.
mody1996

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

Oxycoin Community Manager

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:22:54 PM

Based on your trust from Vod which whom i trust his feedback a lot , how would anyone trust someone who was asking for some loan/coins from like 8-9 days so he could buy a hero account and then suddenly he has a lot of Hero Accounts and you're selling them right now. ONLY DO ESCROW WITH THIS USER OTHERWISE DONT AT ALL ,BEWARE!!!!

Seller888 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:09:53 PM

Show us the name's please Smiley or contact Vod or any other trusted member with these account's to prove that you own these accounts.

After he gived me - trust for no reason, not a chance, I dont trust that guy.
amalref

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:23:31 PM

Send me PM i can vouch for you if you provide 1-2 or all of them.
Seller888 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:36:53 AM

Send me PM i can vouch for you if you provide 1-2 or all of them.

You must be joking, i like trolls, but really let's be serious about business.
Seller888 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:48:40 AM

Ok guys, i only see trolls here and people with bad intentions, or trust system abusers.

I am no longer selling them on this forum because you guys are too immature to buy it,even for 80% off , so i`ll try and sell it elsewhere.

So all of you guys just missed a lifetime opportunity to buy them at 80% off, well bad luck losers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: