Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:06:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPL] SPLIFFCOIN | X11 PoW/PoS | Next Level Cannabis Currency  (Read 22882 times)
SpliffCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:13:31 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 12:49:38 AM by SpliffCoinDev

okay great, looking forward. GL  Wink

Thank you!

glad you got the thread back up,

is there a bounty for a working deployable mac wallet? I have built one and would love some extra spliff Smiley i have PM'd you about it

Mac wallet bounty send!
tekyboy

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

TekyBoy Crypto Services

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 03:53:56 AM

http://tekyboycrypto.xyz/pool

SPLIFF COIN

stratum+tcp://stratum.tekyboy.tk:19009
wallet address as username
password of your choice (it does not matter what you choose)

port 19009 is vardiff
Payouts every 30 mins; minimum 10 SPL

Happy mining people

idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:43:44 AM

WTB send pm with offers please
jonn4y

Activity: 147
Merit: 119

Cypher Mobile

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:57:57 AM

Mac wallet bounty send!

got it thank you, website looks great too! can't see no mistakes off hand i can go through it later as I'm native english Smiley
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:50:36 AM

I just lost some money on floz. Will I make money if I invest here?
Icefrag

Activity: 606

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:41:36 AM

You really sold all floz? Smiley

SPLIFF COIN

stratum+tcp://stratum.tekyboy.tk:19009

port 19009 is vardiff

Happy mining people

Thanks Tekyboy! 300mh/s went on your pool  Wink
SpliffCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:59:01 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 01:35:45 PM by SpliffCoinDev

https://i.imgur.com/nYDKQaH.png?1

SPLIFF COIN

stratum+tcp://stratum.[Suspicious link removed]:19009

port 19009 is vardiff

Happy mining people

I will add this to the OP! Thank you!

Mac wallet bounty send!

got it thank you, website looks great too! can't see no mistakes off hand i can go through it later as I'm native english Smiley

Thank you for the compliment!

We are not here to make sure you or someone else makes a profit. We will however do everything within our might to make this project a great succes!

Website updated with new pool, and mac wallet
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:31:09 PM

this is 1 hard coin to mine, hoping for a good exchange soon, maybe i can buy some cheaper than mining them Smiley
SpliffCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:39:47 PM

this is 1 hard coin to mine, hoping for a good exchange soon, maybe i can buy some cheaper than mining them Smiley

I will create a faucet tonight, so you can grab some extra coins  Wink

The network is doing great guys. Staking works perfectly and the hashes seem to be rising from time to time!

I noticed the "staking on" icon is missing in the qt, or not loading properly (windows). And some other minor things that need a simple fix. This will be done in the next wallet update somewhere next week.
trickyriky

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:00:19 PM

I will create a faucet tonight, so you can grab some extra coins  Wink

The network is doing great guys. Staking works perfectly and the hashes seem to be rising from time to time!

I noticed the "staking on" icon is missing in the qt, or not loading properly (windows). And some other minor things that need a simple fix. This will be done in the next wallet update somewhere next week.

awesome news, i can add a spl faucet into my faucets at wemine.uk if somebody else can fund it, you set the drip amount etc Smiley
SpliffCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:32:34 PM

awesome news, i can add a spl faucet into my faucets at wemine.uk if somebody else can fund it, you set the drip amount etc Smiley

That would be great! Please get started, and I will fill it up. I will also tip you some SPL for your support and service!

Please set the drip on 2-3 SPL  Smiley

Tonight or tomorrow night we will start a mini twitter campaign to create awareness about Spliffcoin. The goal would be to get on an exchange through the campaign, so you can all start trading your coins Wink
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:40:18 PM

I am looking to buy 1btc worth of Spliffcoin with escrow.

PM

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
trickyriky

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:50:56 PM

That would be great! Please get started, and I will fill it up. I will also tip you some SPL for your support and service!

Tonight or tomorrow night we will start a mini twitter campaign to create awareness about Spliffcoin. The goal would be to get on an exchange through the campaign, so you can all start trading your coins Wink

will have it up within the next 24 hours guys, just got a few other jobs to finish up, then will sort the faucet, and post here once its live Smiley
LordCoder

Activity: 712

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:55:16 PM

Already mined by botnets, already dead.

Very informative and contributing post you made there!

Like anyone would use botnets to mine a currency which is not even trading on an exchange yet. But keep trying!  Cheesy

Instead of all the other cannabis related coins with all the fake promises, we will actually deliver what we tell you.

Of course I did. Nobody wants to buy your coin to buy cannabis, that's useless unless you have a dark market. Do you have one?
Appart from that, botnet mining is useless for normal users that might want to buy from that. It's just another X11 clone coin based on nothing, mine & profit is the key.

"Spliffcoin is created to bring the cannabis culture and cryptocurrency community closer to each other."
This only shows the link between the dark market and Bitcoin.

The standard MH/s on X11 is the same here, what makes your coin different?
HammyCoin

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:21:32 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 07:48:26 PM by HammyCoin

botnets are a factor in mining prices but the botnet operator pays the same opportunity cost as anyone else to mine a new coin, because they could just be pointing that botnet over to nicehash or whatever else. and the cost to mine this coin has not been all that high anyway so I don't know why you'd jump to the conclusion of botnets.

you're right, of course, that all altcoins exist for speculation and not real use but the dev here is putting on a good show so might as well let it play out. pretty much the only thing a coin needs to establish itself in this grim altcoin market is a long term dev who puts the time in to add any kind of value to the qt, and we're off to a nice start already with the splitblock deal that lets people split their coins more efficiently for POS.

when new coin market caps are often teetering below 5 btc you don't need to be the next bitcoin to be a success...

TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:50:27 PM

Just pointed a miner on this one at POOL.MN
How are the plans coming along on getting this onto an exchange?
(if you have no other plans, you can always get added to YOBIT for 0.1 BTC takes a day or 2)

Any chance of giving us a quick summary of what you plan to sell in your shop? 

trickyriky

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:54:27 PM

will have it up within the next 24 hours guys, just got a few other jobs to finish up, then will sort the faucet, and post here once its live Smiley

SPL Faucet now live at http://wemine.uk will add the same crawler later on Smiley
HammyCoin

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:46:43 AM

I tend to think any coin that drives the technology or use of crypto forward can be called a good coin regardless of the motive behind the development, so something like doge gets made as a joke but it introduces tons of people to crypto and ends up becoming something better than what was intended.

I like this coin because the dev added the splitblock thing and now any crypto can incorporate that code for free if they want. The dev never asked for ICO or tricked anyone to mine or any of that crap, and now we might see it picked up in other coins, and it was all because the Spliff Dev either wanted to improve crypto, or maybe just wanted to make a buck. Either way, the technology takes a baby step forward and we all win in that way regardless of the price. If they have other tricks up their sleeve this could be an exciting project.
SockPuppetAccount

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 04:09:29 AM

I tend to think any coin that drives the technology or use of crypto forward can be called a good coin regardless of the motive behind the development, so something like doge gets made as a joke but it introduces tons of people to crypto and ends up becoming something better than what was intended.

I like this coin because the dev added the splitblock thing and now any crypto can incorporate that code for free if they want. The dev never asked for ICO or tricked anyone to mine or any of that crap, and now we might see it picked up in other coins, and it was all because the Spliff Dev either wanted to improve crypto, or maybe just wanted to make a buck. Either way, the technology takes a baby step forward and we all win in that way regardless of the price. If they have other tricks up their sleeve this could be an exciting project.

For the record, the split block function was originally introduced in HYP by presstab.  I am sure the SPL dev got the code from there, which he is perfectly free to do as HYP is fully open source like most coins.

That being said, simply being able to incorporate that code into his coin proves he has more prowess when it comes to coding than 99% of new coin "devs" these days.  I also noticed a couple of things about the coin and in what he said that hint, in my mind anyway, that he at minimum has honest intentions.

I won't hold my breath but I mined a few and I will be staking and watching in hopes this coin proves to be more than yet another shitty, scammy, failed weed coin.
HammyCoin

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:24:54 AM

For the record, the split block function was originally introduced in HYP by presstab.  I am sure the SPL dev got the code from there, which he is perfectly free to do as HYP is fully open source like most coins.

I've been away from the game for too long apparently, thanks for the correction.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: