Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPL] SPLIFFCOIN | X11 PoW/PoS | Next Level Cannabis Currency  (Read 22881 times)
Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:27:39 AM

Just pointed a miner on this one at POOL.MN
How are the plans coming along on getting this onto an exchange?
(if you have no other plans, you can always get added to YOBIT for 0.1 BTC takes a day or 2)

Any chance of giving us a quick summary of what you plan to sell in your shop? 
+1
Yobit it's a good exchange at the beginning.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:31:25 AM

hmm, i got 2 orphans through pos already, from 2 staked blocks.
 Undecided
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 10:46:05 AM

hmm, i got 2 orphans through pos already, from 2 staked blocks.
 Undecided

Try resyncing your PC clock.  Allowable time drift is likely tight. 

You could also just be having bad luck.  It is only 2 orphans after all.  I am having no problems whatsoever with orphans so I imagine it is just you.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:52:01 AM

uh... good point with time sync, it is two minutes behind  Shocked
SpliffCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:21:09 PM

SPL Faucet now live at http://wemine.uk will add the same crawler later on Smiley

Thank you! Donated 1000SPL for starters.

Added to OP!
SpliffCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:33:43 PM

For the record, the split block function was originally introduced in HYP by presstab.  I am sure the SPL dev got the code from there, which he is perfectly free to do as HYP is fully open source like most coins.

That being said, simply being able to incorporate that code into his coin proves he has more prowess when it comes to coding than 99% of new coin "devs" these days.  I also noticed a couple of things about the coin and in what he said that hint, in my mind anyway, that he at minimum has honest intentions.

I won't hold my breath but I mined a few and I will be staking and watching in hopes this coin proves to be more than yet another shitty, scammy, failed weed coin.

This is correct. The original splitblock function is designed by presstab. He is a great developer for bringing such easy to use features into cryptocurrency. We simply took some of his code, and implemented it in our own source. We also implemented a few other improvements. NTP (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Time_Protocol), and better support for openssl an miniupnpc api versions. We also tried to clean up the code as much as possible by removing unused lines of code.

And thank you for the kind words! We are trying to be as transparent as possible.

TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:00:41 PM

Hey,

You guys should try and get added to this exchange. It is very modern and very fast.

Link : https://btcpool.exchange

REX,
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 05:08:58 PM

Hey,

You guys should try and get added to this exchange. It is very modern and very fast.

REX,

I guess they lack API support

Icefrag

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:10:52 PM

Hey,

REX,

Imo yobit is better Smiley
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:37:28 PM

Yep it needs an exchange ASAP.. hard to mine and collect even few hundred coins  Shocked
SpliffCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:49:26 PM

We will do a small twitter campaign to retweet to yobit and ccex to start with later today Wink
Ace_Of_Fades

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:13:32 PM

We will do a small twitter campaign to retweet to yobit and ccex to start with later today Wink

Have you considered Bittrex? There's a good chance they will list you, they have one of the biggest coin selections and they also have a high volume of BTC. Getting put on such a busy exchange will help with exposure and getting the word out. I think CCEX is a really good idea.

johnnysof

Activity: 534

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:28:23 PM

Have you considered Bittrex? There's a good chance they will list you, they have one of the biggest coin selections and they also have a high volume of BTC. Getting put on such a busy exchange will help with exposure and getting the word out. I think CCEX is a really good idea.

Also think C-cex and Bittrex would be the better choice. Will also make a tweet for it.
Icefrag

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:45:27 PM

Also think C-cex and Bittrex would be the better choice. Will also make a tweet for it.

Yes, is very better choice, but harder to realize Smiley
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 09:05:59 PM

Not C-Cex.  If they wanna add it, let them add it, but I wouldn't make an active effort to get added to that cesspool scam exchange.  Bittrex has never done me wrong, but they are harder to get onto.

There is nothing wrong with Yobit or even Cryptopia for now.  Price will be low but it is a good chance to pick up cheap coins and start staking them.  If our developer is genuine and this project goes anywhere, Bittrex will add eventually and you'll be happy SPL started out on a smaller exchange.  Patience.
psomas2

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:29:33 PM

Here is spliffexchange Cheesy

https://coinorium.com/market/31

Rule #1 Never get emotional when trading.
Icefrag

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:52:50 PM

Here is spliffexchange Cheesy

https://coinorium.com/market/31

Good, but it's not trustworthy exchange with a very small volume like 0.12 BTC/24h for all coin...
psomas2

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:54:53 PM

I can personally guarantee about coinorium.
In coinorium we dont want big coins like dash or litecoin thats why we prefer to deal with startup and small coins like spliff Wink

Rule #1 Never get emotional when trading.
Icefrag

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:23:09 PM

In coinorium we dont want big coins like dash or litecoin thats why we prefer to deal with startup and small coins like spliff Wink

OK, we'll see Smiley I sent 180 SPLF to the test
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 11:55:57 PM

Appreciated for your support and sevices but just had a thought WHO WILL GIVE GURANTEE FOR YOU Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: