Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPL] SPLIFFCOIN | X11 PoW/PoS | Next Level Cannabis Currency  (Read 22882 times)
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:41:24 PM

jambo110 is just a full on troll, he's been around long enough to know that crypto wallets have false positives.

if you look back at his posts all he does is troll, he trolled with Mindcoin too, just ignore. keep doing what you are doing
yes yes very clever. (not)

WTS 4k SPL 1btc pm me

4k for 1 BTC?  Cheesy Cheesy
wrong thread sorry

all mine are split in a (someones)wallet
as i have issues with the virus total

Problem ??

It's normal and not "someones" wallet, just your automatic created temporary address Smiley
It is  "Not normal "to find that particular VIRUS in virus total whatever you say or wanna call me, and yes someone in our team is holding my shares in a wallet

will you guys get off my back

Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:44:40 PM

jambo110 is just a full on troll, he's been around long enough to know that crypto wallets have false positives.

if you look back at his posts all he does is troll, he trolled with Mindcoin too, just ignore. keep doing what you are doing

WTS 4k SPL 1btc pm me

wrong thread sorry

Problem ??

It's normal and not "someones" wallet, just your automatic created temporary address Smiley
It is  "Not normal "to find that particular VIRUS in virus total whatever you say or wanna call me, and yes someone in our team is holding my shares in a wallet

LOL Cheesy nice trolling!
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:49:56 PM

WTS 4k SPL 1btc pm me

wrong thread sorry

Problem ??

It is  "Not normal "to find that particular VIRUS in virus total whatever you say or wanna call me, and yes someone in our team is holding my shares in a wallet

Still, everyone should be aware this Virus has been found injected into downloadable spliffcoin.qt wallet.  

https://www.threatcrowd.org/listMalware.php?antivirus=Hacktool%20(%20655367771%20

They got no explanations for it, just excuses and name calling.

Especially be aware if your an exchange

read this qt wallet holders

http://threatinfo.net/hacktool-655367771-file-has-been-identified-by-at-least-one-antivirus-on-virustotal-as-malicious/

HammyCoin

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:17:12 AM

Still, everyone should be aware this Virus has been found injected into downloadable spliffcoin.qt wallet. 

People are getting on your case because strictly speaking a virus hasn't yet been found, that part of the process usually involves someone actually finding the virus files on a VM instance with the wallet installed.

I have been looking on mine and havent seen anything but I'm not an expert and I don't know every place to look. There's no need to rush to conclusions, if you are smart and running altcoin wallets in their own VM instances you really have nothing to worry about from virus devs and can be properly patient when these issues arise.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:51:33 AM

Virus+Shady devs= SCAMCOIN.

Anyone who touches this deserves the aids they will get.
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:23:20 AM

I can personally guarantee about coinorium.
In coinorium we dont want big coins like dash or litecoin thats why we prefer to deal with startup and small coins like spliff Wink

You were the developer of Cryptonium, correct?

Who are the others in the "we" part?

I am asking, because of this #1 ("Demo" ?), this #2 ("I am in the administrative team of coinorium.com"), and your ties with user KeyzerSozeMC during the Cryptonium project.
check out the last 2 posts on another coin coinoruim has stolen  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1300141.msg13477390#new

By what definition is someone eligible entitled to be labeled of stealing, when the wallet of the respective coin isn't able to synchronize?
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:38:04 AM

In coinorium we dont want big coins like dash or litecoin thats why we prefer to deal with startup and small coins like spliff Wink

I am asking, because of this #1 ("Demo" ?), this #2 ("I am in the administrative team of coinorium.com"), and your ties with user KeyzerSozeMC during the Cryptonium project.
check out the last 2 posts on another coin coinoruim has stolen  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1300141.msg13477390#new

By what definition is someone eligible entitled to be labeled of stealing, when the wallet of the respective coin isn't able to synchronize?
C**** wallet cant synch and its casuing problem to coinorium.
I would like users to cashout their coins "before we remove it."  <-----------------
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:52:35 AM

if i find the virus in my linux-wallet, i will honour the dev. it would be the first one and a revolution in crypto-world will happen...
GeorgeAurea

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:30:39 AM

C**** wallet cant synch and its casuing problem to coinorium.
I would like users to cashout their coins "before we remove it."  <-----------------

Yes, people were notified. That still doesn't account for an eligible label of stealing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1300141.msg13479166#msg13479166
I hope that settles it  Wink

psomas2

Activity: 304

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:35:40 AM

Could you please die peacefully ? Thanks

Rule #1 Never get emotional when trading.
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:39:51 AM

LOL what? Grin

I guess you forgot to quote something?

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
GeorgeAurea

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:47:57 AM

So, you got burned on a weedcoin you thought of turning out being legit, and now you're making noise on another weedcoin pre-assuming this one is exactly the same as where you got burned on?
I can imagine that it is frustrating if a coin doesn't turn out to be what you expect from it. But that doesn't entitle one in seeking a stage with another coin to ventilate one's disappointment.

Furthermore, it ain't a very nice thing of you to be mocking lightly about horrible diseases...  Angry
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:39:49 PM

Such hatred is this thread. Its a fucking weedcoin guys! Chill lol!  And if you trust virustotal alone, well good luck in crypto lol
psomas2

Activity: 304

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:14:02 PM

LOL what? Grin

I guess you forgot to quote something?
Haters gonna hate , and as i see , haters gona ddos too.

Rule #1 Never get emotional when trading.
SpliffCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:58:20 PM

Webshop is a little delayed. Will be done in 2-3 days!

I will send the next batch of the twitter campaign in a few minutes
Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:48:45 PM

First batch of tweets paid.

If you are not in this list somehow, pm me with your tweet and address.

Campaign still active!

Dev, u send a request to yobit on this page https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/ (free - 0.00 BTC) ?

Dev, You can respond to this?
SpliffCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:52:38 PM

First batch of tweets paid.

If you are not in this list somehow, pm me with your tweet and address.

Campaign still active!

Dev, u send a request to yobit on this page https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/ (free - 0.00 BTC) ?

Dev, You can respond to this?

Sorry. Missed that message somehow  Huh

I will do that right away. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Second batch of tweet payments processed
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 03:53:29 PM

ty for campaign

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
SpliffCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:35:55 PM

Send another 1000 SPL to the faucet
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:40:31 PM

WTS 4k SPL 1btc pm me

wrong thread sorry

Problem ??

It is  "Not normal "to find that particular VIRUS in virus total whatever you say or wanna call me, and yes someone in our team is holding my shares in a wallet

https://www.threatcrowd.org/listMalware.php?antivirus=Hacktool%20(%20655367771%20

They got no explanations for it, just excuses and name calling.

Especially be aware if your an exchange

read this qt wallet holders

http://threatinfo.net/hacktool-655367771-file-has-been-identified-by-at-least-one-antivirus-on-virustotal-as-malicious/

BUMP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: