Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need $300 in btc pay by bank transfer  (Read 557 times)
scrupples (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:37:38 PM

need $300 in btc pay by bank transfer to trusted person

can anyone help out?

cheers guys
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:44:54 AM

Where are you located such as country.
If you are in Europe I don't think bank transfer will work outside of there or if they do will take a long time to clear.
Not worth it to me if you are waiting for along time for the money to be received after sending the btc.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
walter3211

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:53:48 AM

Where are you located such as country.
If you are in Europe I don't think bank transfer will work outside of there or if they do will take a long time to clear.
Not worth it to me if you are waiting for along time for the money to be received after sending the btc.
No one will trust a newbie unless he goes first. When we see the money in our bank account, we will release btc. You are right. If the transfer fees are too much, no one will do it, including op.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:58:58 AM

need $300 in btc pay by bank transfer to trusted person

can anyone help out?

cheers guys

sometimes I find more convenient pay an exchange than a person on the forum. you can save up to 10%!
Perhaps if you need fast BTC I can understand your request…

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 01:02:17 AM

Nobody can give you an answer to this till you let us know what country your in.

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:33:37 AM

Nobody can give you an answer to this till you let us know what country your in.
That is what I am waiting to hear too.  Huh
It doesn't really bother me that he is newbie (just not a brand new one) I have dealt with newbie before after checking their credentials.
So that does not worry me for this trade. The thing that does are the fees that will incur because it is dealing with the bank and they love to milk as much money as they can when they see foreign exchanges happening. It puts dollar signs (or Euros Tongue) in their eyes. They just keep lumping the fees on there even a month after the transfer is done.
I am speaking of experience, why else do you think companies like Western Union exist, for this very reason: To cut down on the outrageous high fees that the banks charge to initiate such transactions from country to country.

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 01:57:31 AM

It doesn't really bother me that he is newbie (just not a brand new one) I have dealt with newbie before after checking their credentials.
So that does not worry me for this trade. The thing that does are the fees that will incur because it is dealing with the bank and they love to milk as much money as they can when they see foreign exchanges happening. It puts dollar signs (or Euros Tongue) in their eyes. They just keep lumping the fees on there even a month after the transfer is done.
I am speaking of experience, why else do you think companies like Western Union exist, for this very reason: To cut down on the outrageous high fees that the banks charge to initiate such transactions from country to country.
I don't think fees would be too high with western union if the money is going to a developed country, the biggest fees with them come from the 3rd party needed to "cash out" in smaller countries.
No matter what the fees are western union would still be more expensive than BTC

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:16:36 AM

I don't think fees would be too high with western union if the money is going to a developed country, the biggest fees with them come from the 3rd party needed to "cash out" in smaller countries.
No matter what the fees are western union would still be more expensive than BTC
Not to btc to fiat to send to a foreign bank + the foreign exchange rate kills it completely. Best to use western union but that is OP to decide and since this is possibly a fishing attempt anyways, I don't expect seller to produce any identification anyways that Western Union requires to receive monies coming offshore.

scrupples (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:34:07 PM

no phishing here, all genuine.

Im in the UK, I offered bank transfer cause I thought it was safest for the person dealing with me.
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:03:13 PM

no phishing here, all genuine.

Im in the UK, I offered bank transfer cause I thought it was safest for the person dealing with me.
UK is not officially in Europe (being part of the European Union) so it should be easier with less fees to do that to another country as you can deal with Barclays which is available in any 1/2/3r world country and can have the funds more accessible than other banks.
I am not saying that I will do this for you as I am out of funds as of today.

abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:16:16 PM

Well even bank transfer is not the safest way. I have seen accounts that claim illegal transaction and you have to pay back in such cases. It goes a win win condition for phisher. I find perfectmoney to be the safest way till now. However perfectmoney too has problems. Well you can try lbtc if you encounter any problem here.
scrupples (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:30:17 PM

all sorted through coinbase, thanks anyway Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: