Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:08:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2x AdSense PIN verified accounts (UK, AE)  (Read 1080 times)
papa_face (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:11:08 PM

Hi

I'm selling 2x AdSense PIN verified accounts that are no longer needed by me.

These accounts are 100% owned by me, 100% verified by all verification methods including PIN. You can see this by the fact the payments have been sent in the below screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/QZ1Jm

I have cut certain sections of the screenshot to ensure the accounts cannot be identified from the screenshots. Bank will be removed so you can add your own.

Not sure how much these go for, but if you're interested please PM me with any questions or your offer.
Looking to sell them separately or together.

Thanks

Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:44:17 PM

What can i do with these accounts? Do they have atleast blogger site with content of 20 or less?
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:50:28 PM

The accounts come standalone to be used on any website you wish.
These are unhosted (usable on any website you own), verified AdSense accounts. They're hard to come by for sale. Usually you'll just find them approved but still require address PIN verification.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:05:03 AM

I sent you pm.Awaiting for your reply

tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:08:12 AM

howmuch can up me the price?
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:18:22 AM

At this stage I'm asking for offers. The accounts each have balances so I'm obviously looking for at least that value.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:13:03 PM

These accounts can be used in any country?
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:51:27 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 06:58:42 PM by papa_face

As they're already fully verified all you need to do is add a bank/wire account that's accepted to get payment from the account.
The UK account currently has the payment method EFT and the AE account currently gets paid out via wire transfer. All you need to do is add your own payout method.

You can see that the UK account currently has around £56 in the final balance and the AE account has around $61
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:13:24 PM

Still available. I've had offers but they were lowballer's.
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:17:26 PM

How much money have you made with these accounts ? Have you earned anything through adsense youtube/website adds?Usually an adense account is verified for payments when google sents the verification code by  a mail .Since you'e saying its PIN verified,I think its very complicated to change the payment details which makes it useless.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:22:11 PM

How much money have you made with these accounts ? Have you earned anything through adsense youtube/website adds?Usually an adense account is verified for payments when google sents the verification code by  a mail .Since you'e saying its PIN verified,I think its very complicated to change the payment details which makes it useless.
I'm afraid you're incorrect, the payee name and payment method can be changed to suit.
In addition, you can see that the UK account currently has around £56 in the final balance and the AE account has around $61. Earnings are from websites, not Youtube as this is a non-hosted AdSense account.
These are far from useless, they're like gold dust. People generally don't sell PIN verified AdSense accounts as it takes a lot of work to get them.
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:26:46 AM

Bump
Dowel

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:32:34 AM

how much?
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:39:58 AM

As they're already fully verified all you need to do is add a bank/wire account that's accepted to get payment from the account.
The UK account currently has the payment method EFT and the AE account currently gets paid out via wire transfer. All you need to do is add your own payout method.

You can see that the UK account currently has around £56 in the final balance and the AE account has around $61
They are pin-verified for your postal address. My question was when we change the address to another country's the account remain verified? Can we change payment details/bank account to a different country without any issue?
I'm interested to acquire an approved Adsense account.
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 12:28:04 PM

They are pin-verified for your postal address. My question was when we change the address to another country's the account remain verified? Can we change payment details/bank account to a different country without any issue?
You can't change the postal address but there is no need to, it's already verified.
You cannot change the country your AdSense is registered to. You'd need to close your current account and open a new one.
New payment details can be added but you can only add a payment option that's available with AdSense for the country the AdSense account is registered in.
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 12:39:15 PM

how much?
Make me an offer via PM.
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:43:05 PM

Still available.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:44:29 PM

You can't change the postal address but there is no need to, it's already verified.
You cannot change the country your AdSense is registered to. You'd need to close your current account and open a new one.
New payment details can be added but you can only add a payment option that's available with AdSense for the country the AdSense account is registered in.
So these accounts are usable for people in UK or AE only. You should mention that in your thread to avoid confusion.
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:12:09 PM

So these accounts are usable for people in UK or AE only. You should mention that in your thread to avoid confusion.
No because you can easily create bank accounts for these countries even if you don't reside in them through services such as payoneer. Are you interested in buying or are you just interested in asking questions?
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:38:56 AM

Still for sale.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: