Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:22:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you use Bitcoin to pay for Audio Transcription?
Yes, Definitely.
Maybe
No, Not at all.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Audio Transcription Poll  (Read 439 times)
dvds420 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:10:40 PM

I am just collecting information to see if this service would be useful to anyone out there as I currently work as an audio transcriber I was wondering if I could move my work to the Bitcoin market.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:30:16 AM

I am just collecting information to see if this service would be useful to anyone out there as I currently work as an audio transcriber I was wondering if I could move my work to the Bitcoin market.

Yes, there are some users offering this service here.
You can have a look at this thread.
You can create a thread in this (services) section posting your rates and people who are interested will contact you.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:41:07 PM

I would definitly sell my audio transcription services for Bitcoin. If you are looking for transcriptionists please send me a PM.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:12:51 PM

I would definitly sell my audio transcription services for Bitcoin. If you are looking for transcriptionists please send me a PM.

The OP is looking for people who want transcripts of audio services, not audio transcriptionists.  :
He is providing the service. Smiley
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 11:05:31 AM

I doubt you'll find enough demand if you focus solely on the Bitcoin market but it certainly couldn't hurt if you started accepting Bitcoin as an alternative payment method. Just open a thread for your service in Service Announcement and and see how it goes, you can also post about it on Reddit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: