Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean reviews  (Read 24402 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:20:34 AM

I recently invested ~30mbtc in them. They have sent me two payments so far. Great site, accused of ponzi, but not ponzi as they have beein going/paying for more than 6 months.

What kind of noob are you my friend? So they re not ponzi as long as they keep paying. Once they stop paying and you lose money, they re a ponzi, right? That must be work of a mastermind. Why dont you apply for the Nobel prize.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kingofbitcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:34:06 AM

I will not be tired of saying this as I want to save as many from this sh i t

1)Graphic cards 2)15 KHSH FREE 3) 3 MONTHS ROI 4) ALMOST 300 K USERS

Wake up, this is from the same guys of HASHPROFIT, who scammed many, withdraw your coins immediately or you will cry later.

I am saying this from personal experience, HASHPROFIT scammed many of us. Don't let them do this for 2 time. Be smart, get out of this ponzi-scam.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:48:07 AM

Wake up, this is from the same guys of HASHPROFIT, who scammed many, withdraw your coins immediately or you will cry later.

I am saying this from personal experience, HASHPROFIT scammed many of us. Don't let them do this for 2 time. Be smart, get out of this ponzi-scam.

Well, my friend, I guess some people can only learn the hard way. There s really no other option. Greed is a very powerful motivator.

Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:58:32 PM

Well, my friend, I guess some people can only learn the hard way. There s really no other option. Greed is a very powerful motivator.

You are maybe wrong or not for me i believe it depends on a person. Being greedy is one of a worst human behaviors but a person with wide mindset and never do actions without thinking can control this kind of ones negative side.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:13:21 AM

You are maybe wrong or not for me i believe it depends on a person. Being greedy is one of a worst human behaviors but a person with wide mindset and never do actions without thinking can control this kind of ones negative side.

Greed clouds your judgement, this is a fact. Look at this Hashocean example. It s so obvious they steal peoples money and bunch of idiots still invest there. Not talking about noobs only, talking about people who re in crypto for a long time.

I can understand those who know they are ponzi and simply speculate on it. I do not like it or support it but ok, it s a form of gambling. But people who honestly believe in this shit and expect their GPUs to be redeemed and sent to them.....man......stupidity s indestructible.

iefken (OP)

Activity: 280

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:16:59 AM

Greed clouds your judgement, this is a fact. Look at this Hashocean example. It s so obvious they steal peoples money and bunch of idiots still invest there. Not talking about noobs only, talking about people who re in crypto for a long time.

I can understand those who know they are ponzi and simply speculate on it. I do not like it or support it but ok, it s a form of gambling. But people who honestly believe in this shit and expect their GPUs to be redeemed and sent to them.....man......stupidity s indestructible.
Yea I would like to see someone credible vouching for that. I can vouch for withdrawal of investment (0.55) but on contrary from what they say, you do have to pay a fee to withdraw your 'mining power' and they didn't respond me asking why.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:27:26 AM

It is two weeks now and i have earned 0.002 btc without depositing. Hope it continues on foorever lol Tongue
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:36:46 AM

It is two weeks now and i have earned 0.002 btc without depositing. Hope it continues on foorever lol Tongue

As soon as you ROI, I suggest like many others to get your principal. This won't last forever just like other investment platforms. The founders will eventually take out the money then after a few weeks or so start a new one under a different name.

adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:56:11 AM

But you have to deposit and buy a contract from them just to withdraw your earnings from those free hashes that they offered. Tongue Just be careful if you are planning to deposit some bcoz you'll never know when they will run away , its unpredictable. Don't be too confident with the site, they are most likely a ponzi scheme
malickie

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:28:40 PM

I can personally vouch for daily payouts, https://blockchain.info/tx/ee5d3125632d019dc9f45a42161f28977a0bb28f67570954f35455d83cd2add0.   1HizkoF23GwhuiYJBJTY75k448GCvM2tPA 0.03291435 BTC

As for how long it will continue on, that is the ultimate question.  It could go belly up tomorrow, or a year from now.  No one knows, one thing is certain though, the ROI in current terms isn't doable with conventional mining, let alone GPU's.  The only way I could see any sort of ROI like this is if they are extremely good at market trading and know exactly what to mine and when.  In General I would say this is more than likely a HYIP/Ponzi type, if you manage to get to ROI, you should Either try and get the "Refund" and or just let it keep making you Bitcoins and re-invest in something like Genesis or HashNest.  

At any rate, this is a gamble.  If you like the odds, go for it, if you don't like to have the chance of losing what you put in, than avoid it.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:56:43 PM

I recently invested ~30mbtc in them. They have sent me two payments so far. Great site, accused of ponzi, but not ponzi as they have beein going/paying for more than 6 months.

What kind of noob are you my friend? So they re not ponzi as long as they keep paying. Once they stop paying and you lose money, they re a ponzi, right? That must be work of a mastermind. Why dont you apply for the Nobel prize.

Didn't really state that! I am not sayng that they are a ponzi, I am just saying that the evidence supports them not being a ponzi. You can use this information as you wish.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:06:21 AM

I have an account with them and didn't had any trouble. They are running for almost a year now and I guess they will stay a few more, so I think its safe to invest with them. But keep in mind, that they can always shut down at any moment!
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:54:51 AM

Didn't really state that! I am not sayng that they are a ponzi, I am just saying that the evidence supports them not being a ponzi. You can use this information as you wish.

What evidence? Evidence they re currently paying. Every single ponzi pays for a period of time, from your own invested money.

The point is they DO NOT make new money.

Just think, how is it possible you cannot replicate their earning while mining at home. Not even close to that. What kind of magic software of hardware do they have?

iefken (OP)

Activity: 280

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:42:55 AM

What evidence? Evidence they re currently paying. Every single ponzi pays for a period of time, from your own invested money.

The point is they DO NOT make new money.

Just think, how is it possible you cannot replicate their earning while mining at home. Not even close to that. What kind of magic software of hardware do they have?

The kind I would buy! Well, just for the persons saying it has been around for so long, check ore-mine... thats been around for more than a year, one NYE special and after 14 days boom, gone... As I did invest in hashocean, i also withdraw most of it back. Now still earn like 0.001 btc per day, guess, thats my limit I'm willing to lose should it turn out scam :p
fbarcelo

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 07:15:12 PM

Continuing with my previous mail I want to share my experience with HashOcean

But before you continue reading please note:
1- I agree there are a lot of signs that they may be just a ponzi scheme
2- If 1 is true, they could run away in any moment so even when I reach ROI that's may not be the case for you.
3- This is the same case with almost/all (pick your choice) cloud mining services
4- I only have some truth on genesis and hashnest, but in genesis you will loose money and in hash nest the only way to make profit is gambling at market.
5- Based on previous points it's your choice to use this or any other cloud mining service but consider them as a game either as an investment and put there only the money you could afford to loose.

I do not recommend them until reached ROI, so if you want to try with them and feel my information useful please use my referral link available at my sign
If you don't want to give me any credit, still could register at the page directly

Invested   -0,25493000   11/05/2015
Payout    0,33117240   
Profit    0,49805287   (Includes BTC used for new buys)
Net Result   0,0762424   

Daily Average   0,001922984   Profit/DFI
Days from invest   259,00   
Total Days to ROI   132,57   Payout/Average
Days Left to ROI   -39,65   Invested-payout/Average
Current Power   389 KH/s    

All Payouts evidence are available if you require it.

This is my HashOcean referee link, if you will register with them please use this link.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:04:26 PM

Some people will really do anything just to get that referral fee. I mean really anything.

Pro Gamers

morir es descansar

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:23:22 AM

Some people will really do anything just to get that referral fee. I mean really anything.

Anything for a small amount of penny even it leads the way of others of getting scammed.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:33:31 PM

You should stop it until you earn roi, really it's not will long last forever, I think in 2-3 months later will become collapse and scammed you.

@fbarcelo are you one of they minions?
fbarcelo

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 03:15:21 PM

No, I'm not one of they minions, may be I'm just a "lucky" guy.
The quotes are cause I may being lucky with them (And with Scrypt.cc I have 0.23 ROI and another 0.05 waiting for withdraw) but also loose money on  LTCGear, zenminer, hashprofit and Genesis (In this last case they are not a ponzi, but a sure path to loose money)

This is my HashOcean referee link, if you will register with them please use this link.
Pro Gamers

morir es descansar

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:31:39 PM

No, I'm not one of they minions, may be I'm just a "lucky" guy.
The quotes are cause I may being lucky with them (And with Scrypt.cc I have 0.23 ROI and another 0.05 waiting for withdraw) but also loose money on  LTCGear, zenminer, hashprofit and Genesis (In this last case they are not a ponzi, but a sure path to loose money)

Well that is how ponzi works their strategy is to let few people to get paid and let them get blinded to spread the world of the site and act as legit and that is how the majority of people get scammed by you considering as the scammers tunnel to reach people.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: