Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 10:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean reviews  (Read 24407 times)
elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:19:17 AM

Even though I invest in hashocean and got paid two times, I still not trust them. They are not showing their faces and their office I think is a fake, try searching it in google map, there's no office or whatsoever.
Yes you are right I am an investor on the said site too but I bought only 20 khs(the minimum you can purchase) and withdraw all my earnings when it reached 500k as of now I get paid 2 times so 1 payout to go before I reach my roi, but after I reached my roi I will stay at 35 khs nothing more nothing less I dont want to risk anymore.
iefken (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:02:11 AM

Just curious how long they will last... How long are they online officially?
elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:13:17 AM

Just curious how long they will last... How long are they online officially?
Hi you can easily go to this link and see for your self on how long they are online officially

who.is/whois/hashocean.com

but no one knows how long will they last except you're an admin of the site.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 02:15:41 AM

Even though I invest in hashocean and got paid two times, I still not trust them. They are not showing their faces and their office I think is a fake, try searching it in google map, there's no office or whatsoever.
Yes you are right I am an investor on the said site too but I bought only 20 khs(the minimum you can purchase) and withdraw all my earnings when it reached 500k as of now I get paid 2 times so 1 payout to go before I reach my roi, but after I reached my roi I will stay at 35 khs nothing more nothing less I dont want to risk anymore.
You can also find in their users record, that some users have a same username, same date of registration, same amount of deposit.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:27:03 AM

Just the same as other ponzi they will stay online whenever they wanted and needed too. And with the speed of eyes suddenly closed, when you open they dissapeared already and so there is no guarantee that even they are still active they will able to pay you back.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:53:25 AM

I think its going to collapse soon, another ponzi Cldmine is having problems as I am reading in another forum many people can't access it, but they are saying its just a temporary issue. Maybe hashocean is next who knows, they have quite a long time being online, and thats only because of idiots joining there everyday only because of their greed, because if they thought with logic, they would never register there in the first place.
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 01:04:36 PM

I remember last year, HashOcean mentioned on its site about ROI timeframe is about 4-6 months. Now it promises ROI in 2-3 months.

Seems odd. If you are not, better stay away. If you are still in it, pray that it last as long as possible.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:57:51 PM

I think its going to collapse soon, another ponzi Cldmine is having problems as I am reading in another forum many people can't access it, but they are saying its just a temporary issue. Maybe hashocean is next who knows, they have quite a long time being online, and thats only because of idiots joining there everyday only because of their greed, because if they thought with logic, they would never register there in the first place.

I am surprised there are still cloud mining companies online. Everybody knows (or should by now know) that either it is a scam or it's not profitable.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:03:31 PM

I am surprised there are still cloud mining companies online. Everybody knows (or should by now know) that either it is a scam or it's not profitable.

I think this kind of service has many "straw-men" that make another people believe that method can worth and be profitable, so many ingenuous ara take by this trap hoping to have success.

Another people know that it's a non profitable thing, but join it to bring more referrals and make profit this way. The key for success on most investiments is be a influent person and bring many refferals.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
barbara44

Activity: 2436
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:02:09 PM

I remember last year, HashOcean mentioned on its site about ROI timeframe is about 4-6 months. Now it promises ROI in 2-3 months.

Seems odd. If you are not, better stay away. If you are still in it, pray that it last as long as possible.
That is just one more reason to increase our suspicion about this site. They were really promising at start but it's just sad that they had to resort to scamming (or maybe that was their intention at all).
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 04:49:38 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 05:37:29 PM by notaek

^^ Don't post referral links here. As if we are going to click that Roll Eyes

HashOcean is already confirmed as a ponzi scheme rather than a typical cloud mining service.

Next time onward, always do your research on Cloudmining 101 thread before investing in a cloud mining farm.

i know its a ponzi but if you could make money why not do it my boss has done for 6 months he whnt from 5 bitcoins to 20 so why not do it  Wink. i makeing more here than i have anywhere else.

This kind of comment makes me laugh instead of getting convinced.
Tell your boss to make 100 BTC from those 20 BTC and also mention that I'm not at all interested. Boo!

orthospine

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:25:00 PM

i know its a ponzi but if you could make money why not do it my boss has done for 6 months he whnt from 5 bitcoins to 20 so why not do it  Wink. i makeing more here than i have anywhere else.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:54:32 PM

Cause u make money by stealing it from other people who invest after u. I know that a piece of shit like u probably does not care about this fact but normal people CARE.
STOP FEEDING SCAMMERS WITH YOUR HARD EARNED COINS.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
orthospine

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:11:34 PM

its not stealing my boss didn't use the referral program he did it on his own invested the 5 bitcoin got 15 in return. 'm the one who trying out the referral program since i do not have the same assets as he does. call me what you want i still get bitcoin sent to me  everyday with out referrals.
mrsalve

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:58:14 PM

I have account there from July 2015 and they paying without problems.

I don't have much there but i'm OK with it.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:13:59 AM

I have account there from July 2015 and they paying without problems.

I don't have much there but i'm OK with it.

OK, so you have made ROI, but at what cost, the cost of stealing money from innocent people who invest after you thinking they will make profit too, but the late investors will lose everything meanwhile you are OK, you are getting some money from other people, that have no moral at all but I know many people in this forum doesn't give a ... about moral nowadays from what I have seen.

I really don't feel that much sorry for late investors in this ponzi, against this in this forum there have been a lot and I mean a lot of warnings, so even after those warnings these late investors decided to join its totally their fault.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:49:22 AM

its not stealing my boss didn't use the referral program he did it on his own invested the 5 bitcoin got 15 in return. 'm the one who trying out the referral program since i do not have the same assets as he does. call me what you want i still get bitcoin sent to me  everyday with out referrals.

It is stealing cause the money u get is not dag but stolen from other users who ve been stupid enough to invest. You and everybody else riding that scam train know that. All I can say is that I wish you lose your money some time in the future the same way those poor unsuspecting noobs will lose. Maybe then you ll understand what I am talking about.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:51:53 AM

It is stealing cause the money u get is not dag but stolen from other users who ve been stupid enough to invest. You and everybody else riding that scam train know that. All I can say is that I wish you lose your money some time in the future the same way those poor unsuspecting noobs will lose. Maybe then you ll understand what I am talking about.

They of course know that to the very detail, its their greed who makes them to not care about their referrals or other victims they are willing to take their money , they know they can lose they still promote it in order to get as much money as they can from these unsuspecting noobs.
hoesnrustos

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:06:04 AM

run and cash out .. cant trust anything these days of course . those of us who are hitting roi before the halving occurs. im just saying . its paying out.. morals aside.

im not keeping any btc on the account balance.. off the site and into a secure wallet ..asap
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:51:55 AM

They of course know that to the very detail, its their greed who makes them to not care about their referrals or other victims they are willing to take their money , they know they can lose they still promote it in order to get as much money as they can from these unsuspecting noobs.

This is why I said what I ve said. I hope they lose every single satoshi they ve helped get stolen from other noobs. Karma s a bitch!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: