Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:47:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean reviews  (Read 24402 times)
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:07:54 PM

payming everyday that's what matter  Grin

they are still paying, thats why people still using hashocean. but I am still doubt about that, I have strong feeling sthat they well turn into scam in future. so don't be greedy and don't invest so much there. just invest minimum and invest what you afford to lose,
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:41:55 AM

As what others said, hashocean is not a cloud mining site but rather a kind of ponzi schemes. But we dont care coz it still pays us in exact time as what it says in their site.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:45:47 AM

As what others said, hashocean is not a cloud mining site but rather a kind of ponzi schemes. But we dont care coz it still pays us in exact time as what it says in their site.

Until it doesn't.
Sucker.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:23:00 AM

I have used this cloud mining service, everything went fine there is not problem. Although everything went fine you must invest with you can lost it.
Mark1003

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:34:12 PM

Yeah ! There are lots of testimonies about them and they are not going to build another data center recently if they are going to scam soon .
theclai

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:46:43 AM

I thought Hashocean doesn't mining Bitcoin but mining others Crypto currencies which is scrypt based then they trade in to bitcoin
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 03:50:11 AM

Yeah ! There are lots of testimonies about them and they are not going to build another data center recently if they are going to scam soon .

alright well have fun, hey what do a buncha established members know right?

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:53:16 AM

Lol what a complete nonsense, they have not a single data center, regarding that data center in Germany many persons asked to visit it and it was not possible, not a single picture of it or a video, also no data of actual mining, sure they can add as much data centers as they like, they are just there to scam unsuspecting people. Stay away from them, they are the next in line which will fall soon, other ponzies have already collapsed.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:41:56 PM

Lol what a complete nonsense, they have not a single data center, regarding that data center in Germany many persons asked to visit it and it was not possible, not a single picture of it or a video, also no data of actual mining, sure they can add as much data centers as they like, they are just there to scam unsuspecting people. Stay away from them, they are the next in line which will fall soon, other ponzies have already collapsed.

Yep, information about new data center will change nothing, if there is no proof that exist even single one.

Some "clouds" are collapsing and some are formed: https://otiis.cc - interesting is that they operate on very similar script to CLDmine. Even more interesting is that they start few days before CLDmine collapsed.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:50:38 AM

This new is definitely going to have some positive impact on the company. However, after searching for so long, i just cannot seems to find any proofs/evidences support the news. So i am still very careful about this. I have invested in it and i am try to see if it can last another 3 months in order to get back my investments. Only times can tell. From what i have read is that you can also request to receive your card after 180 days of purchase, i wonder if anyone has tried that so that we can at least has some form of evidences that what they claim can be true.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:15:48 AM

This new is definitely going to have some positive impact on the company. However, after searching for so long, i just cannot seems to find any proofs/evidences support the news. So i am still very careful about this. I have invested in it and i am try to see if it can last another 3 months in order to get back my investments. Only times can tell. From what i have read is that you can also request to receive your card after 180 days of purchase, i wonder if anyone has tried that so that we can at least has some form of evidences that what they claim can be true.

Well let me tell you a little evidence. Before them there were Hashprofit having the same exact operation and exact same prices of KHS, they also gave you free 15 khs forever, also they claimed they used to use a lot of gpu-s to mine different altcoin and trading those coins so they can make profit and pay you in btc. Guess what , they run with user money after 6 months of operation, so the proof you are looking in Hashocean does not exist. Sure with all the btc people send to hashocean they can send a few persons some really worn out and used gpu-s to make it looks legit and to get more money before they go away with user money.
biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 10:27:53 AM

Well let me tell you a little evidence. Before them there were Hashprofit having the same exact operation and exact same prices of KHS, they also gave you free 15 khs forever, also they claimed they used to use a lot of gpu-s to mine different altcoin and trading those coins so they can make profit and pay you in btc. Guess what , they run with user money after 6 months of operation, so the proof you are looking in Hashocean does not exist. Sure with all the btc people send to hashocean they can send a few persons some really worn out and used gpu-s to make it looks legit and to get more money before they go away with user money.

Judging from the stories here, it appears that those who invested large sums into Hashocean often ended up as victims of "hacks" and get locked out of their accounts. So that is how Hashocean keeps the small timers going.. but for how long?

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
aleandromagno
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:03:11 AM

Judging from the stories here, it appears that those who invested large sums into Hashocean often ended up as victims of "hacks" and get locked out of their accounts. So that is how Hashocean keeps the small timers going.. but for how long?

Most of "hack" stories posted here is without evidence, so it also can be only competition actions. It seems that there is still no evidence that this is legit or scam service. By now they pay regulary (at least to me).

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:33:18 PM

scrypt.cc ? thats what they sound like
sikkan

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:15:35 PM

Their chart of the daily profitability looks exactly the same as the russian scamsite hashprofit.com used. This is a ponzi 4 sure..and remember, hashprofit lasted almost a year and then they ran with the users money.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:25:51 PM

Their chart of the daily profitability looks exactly the same as the russian scamsite hashprofit.com used. This is a ponzi 4 sure..and remember, hashprofit lasted almost a year and then they ran with the users money.

Spot the difference

scrypt.cc ? thats what they sound like

+1

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 03:07:00 PM

The daily payouts from HashOcean is decreasing these few days. haha. If you are not already in HashOcean, stay out.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:34:53 PM

The daily payouts from HashOcean is decreasing these few days. haha. If you are not already in HashOcean, stay out.

I guess these is just normal because bitcoin value get increasing so fast, so most probably their payout will base in BTC-USD value and it will decreasing by number. They still pay and I have an account in Hashocean, I purchase last march and buy their minimum power and didn't buy again.
But I didn't say anything that invest in Hashocean, because maybe it turn scam soon. So stay away from this for those who doesn't have an account yet.
aleandromagno
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:23:20 AM

I guess these is just normal because bitcoin value get increasing so fast, so most probably their payout will base in BTC-USD value and it will decreasing by number. They still pay and I have an account in Hashocean, I purchase last march and buy their minimum power and didn't buy again.
But I didn't say anything that invest in Hashocean, because maybe it turn scam soon. So stay away from this for those who doesn't have an account yet.

Their calculations are based not on the USD - BTC relations, but on "how many people has deposited" - "How many people withdraw". If they still don't give up this business, it means that they want to survive halving. If they succeed, they will create the largest Ponzi scheme in Bitcoin history.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:06:49 AM

Oh yes, this is how the game starts. After this long, finally they ve discovered mining depends on difficulty. CAUSE THEY DO NOT MINE! I expect screaming process starts very soon. People re going to complain to different police agencies, dig info who s behind, blame each other, etc.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: