Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Essay Service  (Read 556 times)
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:25:51 PM

I'm going to keep this thread simple.  I'm offering a service to complete essay's.  My services range from H.S. through P.H.D. level essays.  I can guarantee that your paper will be delivered on time and will be quality.  Depending on the level of difficulty, the essay may be written by someone who has experience at that difficulty.  All subjects are covered.  The funds can either be payed up front or can be held in escrow.  There will also be no vouch copies given.

-------------------------------

The pricing is as followed:

High school paper (per page)               $12
University/College paper (per page)               $17
Master's paper (per page)               $22
P.H.D. paper (per page)               $32

-------------------------------

Please PM me with any questions whatsoever

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Funny

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 12:40:26 AM

I really have to get my high school essay done *shifty eyes*, but I don't know if you'll deliver what I want :-/

Do you have some sort of guarantee, like all or some money back if you show me a snippet, and I don't like it?

Maybe you just blur the whole document and show a certain paragraph so I can get a general idea.

Will the papers be done by you, or someone else?

Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:05:17 AM

It is hard to evaluate services like that, due to numerous reasons:

- We literally have no idea about skill level of your writers - it either could be totally awesome paper or plagiarized bullshit.
- We are literally buying a pig in a poke as you got no previous examples of your work listed, you have no history of satisfied customers either.
- Customers have no influence over this paper when it is in the process of creation.
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:24:27 AM

I really have to get my high school essay done *shifty eyes*, but I don't know if you'll deliver what I want :-/

Do you have some sort of guarantee, like all or some money back if you show me a snippet, and I don't like it?

Maybe you just blur the whole document and show a certain paragraph so I can get a general idea.

Will the papers be done by you, or someone else?

Well as I said in the original thread, we can escrow the funds.  You send to someone trusted and when the paper is finished, I'll send to both of you to verify its what you want. 

You'll see the essay before the funds are released

And depending on the subject, it'll be written by me or a friend (Roomate who's majoring in engineering at NC State)

HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:25:39 AM

It is hard to evaluate services like that, due to numerous reasons:

- We literally have no idea about skill level of your writers - it either could be totally awesome paper or plagiarized bullshit.
- We are literally buying a pig in a poke as you got no previous examples of your work listed, you have no history of satisfied customers either.
- Customers have no influence over this paper when it is in the process of creation.

I agree, if you feel safer buying after I have a few papers done, that's completely fine.  I'm trying to be 100% transparent.

HumanResources

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:47:23 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1309424.0

OFFER YOUR WRITING  SKILLS HERE:

http://humanresources.i2p.xyz/

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 06:55:18 PM

I like this idea but its quite risky for you too, Someone could use an escrow to  order some papers, get the papers delivered and then copy them and then tell you they are of no use. You will end up doing all the work and that person would have paid nothing. I suppose as long as you choose your clients carefully this could be avoided.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: