Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In gambling, Money is more important than knowledge and luck  (Read 8166 times)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:47:36 AM

Luck should always comes first, then knowledge and money...If you have knowledge and money and you are not lucky, your bankroll will just be a giveaway...Knowledge can only be acquire in gambling thru experience and that means you have to learn it along the way while you are betting... But if you are into sports betting, then knowledge could give  you a little more advantage in betting...  Smiley

I like your ranking and I agree that luck should comes first. If luck  is in your not knowledgeable enough you will win and will be surprised in the turning of events. Playing or gambling with money or chasing money as a goal is not good strategy as you will be stressed if you lose consecutively.
For me i disagree because how can you play if you dont have any amount of money ,so my ranking is money is the first ,for second is luck and third is knowledge .In my own opinion you cant only play with your luck alone ,money and knowledge it must be always the three of them .
victoryboy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:53:39 AM

Definitely money has its own importance along with luck in gambling to win. I will second you that if you are lucky and can not fund your projects or simply place any bet to be able to make more then what sense has to have luck. Luck is also dependent on money and they all are dependent on one another somehow.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:50:39 AM

Luck should always comes first, then knowledge and money...If you have knowledge and money and you are not lucky, your bankroll will just be a giveaway...Knowledge can only be acquire in gambling thru experience and that means you have to learn it along the way while you are betting... But if you are into sports betting, then knowledge could give  you a little more advantage in betting...  Smiley

I like your ranking and I agree that luck should comes first. If luck  is in your not knowledgeable enough you will win and will be surprised in the turning of events. Playing or gambling with money or chasing money as a goal is not good strategy as you will be stressed if you lose consecutively.
For me i disagree because how can you play if you dont have any amount of money ,so my ranking is money is the first ,for second is luck and third is knowledge .In my own opinion you cant only play with your luck alone ,money and knowledge it must be always the three of them .
Well for gambling, of course you should have a little money in order for you to bet. I think that's a given. But when you're into gambling already, i think luck would be the one that will make the most difference among the selections. I mean if you don't have money then don't gamble simple as that. If you're lucky, a single lottery ticket that doesn't cost much would change your life

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:25:14 AM

I think luck is the most important in gambling, you need knowledge to know when to stop and how to limit your lost and of course you need money to start gambling and sometimes bigger bankroll can prevent you from losing if you are using martingale, but knowledge and money is useless without luck in gambling, if you are keep on losing, your money will gone and you don't need knowledge to manage your profit

Luck is not important in my opinion. Like what a lot of people say, the house edge will ensure that you lose in the long run. With luck, you may be able to win even with the disadvantage but in the long run, luck still cant make you go positive.

I second the motion, basically in most of the fields that  a certain person is trying to be in it is purely about working hard then when working hard you absolutely going to earn the skills that you will be needing same with gambling. Luck may just be a bonus.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:29:11 PM

Money and luck are more than enough for a successful gambling. More particularly, only luck is more than enough as it will get you more money to continue your gambling.
Many gambling sites are giving free credits to start your gambling life, if you're lucky enough you would manage to make even million dollars from those free credits, yes only luck is needed.
Million dollars from free credits ? Very nice to hear but really harder to achieve.
But you got the point, like if we are lucky person then we can make our life's entire fortunes just from free faucet earning of a gambling site itself. But, when you are betting with very low amount you cannot expect big fortunes out of it.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 06:50:32 PM

Money and luck are more than enough for a successful gambling. More particularly, only luck is more than enough as it will get you more money to continue your gambling.
Many gambling sites are giving free credits to start your gambling life, if you're lucky enough you would manage to make even million dollars from those free credits, yes only luck is needed.
Million dollars from free credits ? Very nice to hear but really harder to achieve.
But you got the point, like if we are lucky person then we can make our life's entire fortunes just from free faucet earning of a gambling site itself. But, when you are betting with very low amount you cannot expect big fortunes out of it.
But when you are extremely lucky, many small bet amount also more than enough to make you rich are still I doubt about making millions of dollars from gambling because no one will be that much extremely lucky gambler all the times.

Luck comes and goes, that is the reason it is playing vital role while gambling. Knowledge and money are coming only after luck.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 06:59:41 PM

But when you are extremely lucky, many small bet amount also more than enough to make you rich are still I doubt about making millions of dollars from gambling because no one will be that much extremely lucky gambler all the times.

Luck comes and goes, that is the reason it is playing vital role while gambling. Knowledge and money are coming only after luck.
Gambling is not a place to be come rich it is impossible that your small amount in some games online can make your rich it is impossible to me..
Unless if you are buying ticket for lottery that can get and hit the exact digit and get the millions of money prize..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 07:43:36 PM

Money to start.
Knowledge to manage.
Luck to win.
All three has their own importance and individual role in gambling. But which is most important one for gambling. Can we manage to be profitable with any one of them. What is your opinion.

I think luck is much more important. There is no knowledge to know only playing the game. Money only gives you more chances/turns.
But with luck you only need to be lucky once to win and you only need to win once. If you win millions on the first time you can stop you don't need more money as you had the best luck possible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:37:26 AM

Money to start.
Knowledge to manage.
Luck to win.
All three has their own importance and individual role in gambling. But which is most important one for gambling. Can we manage to be profitable with any one of them. What is your opinion.

I think luck is much more important. There is no knowledge to know only playing the game. Money only gives you more chances/turns.
But with luck you only need to be lucky once to win and you only need to win once. If you win millions on the first time you can stop you don't need more money as you had the best luck possible.

Money is given to be there if you are going to start to gamble. And knowledge, luck plus skills are altogether needed if you are going to gamble.

And all those three will be useless if you don't have money, so it is important in the sense of starting out.

But when you already gamble, then those 3 are important now. All of them are important just always remember, gamble what you afford to lose.

Vires in Numeris
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:38:48 AM

when you are extremely lucky, many small bet amount also more than enough to make you rich are still I doubt about making millions of dollars from gambling because no one will be that much extremely lucky gambler all the times.
As per current trend of gambling sites, one person may turn a gambler with zero bankroll. But he definitely needs luck to continue his gambling. When the gambler is a lucky person, he will be able to add more profits to his bankroll but definitely he must need knowledge in order to protect his profits.

I believe luck is the first thing we need to sustain with gambling and knowledge will help us to protect our money. But if you are having big amount of money, you will get chances to make quick profits as lucks favour is only for short duration.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:29:17 PM

Luck is important, yes, because that's where your fate in gambling depends on. Money is also important because the higher your bet, the higher profits you'll get. But I think knowledge is important too. How can you place a bet if you don't know how the game works? Without knowledge, you can't identify if you're about to win or not. You have to make decisions in gambling and knowledge is needed for that. Knowledge and luck are needed to win in gambling.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██