Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2016-01-04] Gold vs Bitcoin– the Investment Debate  (Read 302 times)
CrimBit (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:44:08 AM

For some, bitcoin is more than just a currency. Some prefer to identify it as a protocol. Some prefer it to be a technological innovation. But for most entrepreneurs, it is considered an investment.
For some time now bitcoin has been regarded by a great number of people as more than just a currency. Its decentralised nature and medium to high-risk volatility have both attracted interest from curious and optimistic investors, and been met with a good deal of distrust, at least until it demystifies itself somewhat. However, with its drastic gains and with gold’s dramatic decline, what’s in store for investors in terms of these two assets?

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/bloggers/gold-vs-bitcoin-the-investment-debate/
fuel

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:54:10 AM

They say 2016 is the year of bitcoin, I think bitcoin is better to be invested.
CrimBit (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:11:58 AM

They say 2016 is the year of bitcoin, I think bitcoin is better to be invested.

of course yesss !!!!
bitcoin halving block is very important for bitcoin miner, Iam sure more miner will buying bitcoin then buying new hardware,, because at this moment ROI at mining is very long time, buying and invest bitcoin is best choice for smart people
bitcoinear

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:40:15 AM

In my opinion, both investments are necessary to spread the risk. Both have their advantages and drawbacks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: