Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 06:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] personal spotify premium accounts that auto renew!  (Read 1488 times)
whenuseeme223 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:57:40 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 06:42:48 PM by whenuseeme223

I want to sell these personal spotify premium accounts that will auto-renew. I am using a private method to make them (message me if you are interested in this). I understand that my reputation is low, thus I can offer 2 vouches to senior members and above. The pricing per account is .01 btc per account. Thanks!

manekari

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:36:34 AM

I want to sell these personal spotify premium accounts that will last for lifetime. I am using a private method to make them. I understand that my reputation is low, thus I can offer 2 vouches to senior members and above. The pricing per account is .01 btc per account. Thanks!

Can we get custom username ? or subscription to our own email IDs ? Please mention.

Smiley
whenuseeme223 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:40:41 AM

I want to sell these personal spotify premium accounts that will last for lifetime. I am using a private method to make them. I understand that my reputation is low, thus I can offer 2 vouches to senior members and above. The pricing per account is .01 btc per account. Thanks!

Can we get custom username ? or subscription to our own email IDs ? Please mention.

Yup, you can have both.

prasha2

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:44:50 AM

I can take a vouch and leave genuine feedback Smiley
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:47:33 AM

Will those accounts stay premium for a month only? Or for lifetime?
If u offer a lifetime, then I would be interested in haviing a vouch copy Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
whenuseeme223 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:09:20 AM

To all who requested a vouch:

I'm not currently at my computer. I will send a message when I'm back home.

whenuseeme223 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:23:13 AM

If u offer a lifetime, then I would be interested in haviing a vouch copy Smiley

Guys, pm me the details you want your account to have.i will have those accounts ready within 24 hours.

whenuseeme223 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:20:11 PM

Vouch sent to fruitbasket. Waiting on his review.

whenuseeme223 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:16:24 PM

Vouch also sent to manekari. Enjoy your premium guys and don't forget to leave a vouch here!

manekari

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:42:14 PM

Vouch Review :

Received an account with custom username and email ID. Working good as of now.

Some points to notice :
- Premium Subscription added to the account. No end date specified. So may last till 2 months, 2 years, or lifetime. (I'm not sure).
- Account will be bound to TW (Taiwan).
- Subscription activated in the account is a promotional credit from a reputed company. (I'm not gonna disclose the company).

And yeah, seller responds promptly.

Thanks.

Smiley
Ilovebitcoin235

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:36:49 PM

I also just bought an account and it works. The OP is legit and had a smooth transaction. To add to manekari's comments I wasn't able to change the email address and the country on the account. If you can get the email address changed please let me know OP.
whenuseeme223 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:38:44 PM

I also just bought an account and it works. The OP is legit and had a smooth transaction. To add to manekari's comments I wasn't able to change the email address and the country on the account. If you can get the email address changed please let me know OP.

Thanks for this. For all buyers, you can also give me an email to use for your account.

manekari

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:44:32 PM

As mentioned in my review, you can not change the country. it will be bound to TW only.
You can give the email ID to OP so he can create a custom account for you.

Cheers.

Smiley
whenuseeme223 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:21:46 PM

As mentioned in my review, you can not change the country. it will be bound to TW only.
You can give the email ID to OP so he can create a custom account for you.

Cheers.

Thanks for the clarification.

whenuseeme223 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:36:57 AM

Bump. Still have this.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:48:51 AM

Vouch Review :

Some points to notice :
- Premium Subscription added to the account. No end date specified. So may last till 2 months, 2 years, or lifetime. (I'm not sure).
- Subscription activated in the account is a promotional credit from a reputed company. (I'm not gonna disclose the company).

Thanks.

I have yet to purchase an "automatic renewing" or "life time guarantee" Spotify account that lasted more than 2 months and I have had at least 4 of them from various sellers the most recent one was one from (IIRC) the Philippines which lasted less than 2 weeks .  But I guess for .01BTC you can't lose too much.  
whenuseeme223 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:59:31 AM

Vouch Review :

Some points to notice :

Thanks.

I have yet to purchase an "automatic renewing" or "life time guarantee" Spotify account that lasted more than 2 months and I have had at least 4 of them from various sellers the most recent one was one from (IIRC) the Philippines which lasted less than 2 weeks .  But I guess for .01BTC you can't lose too much.  

A lot of these methods had been released publicly by leakers and mass sellers. This method is unique however in the sense that less than 5 people know it.

unlocknow

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:05:51 AM

do u accept paypal?
whenuseeme223 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:22:14 AM

do u accept paypal?

Sorry man, I can only do bitcoin.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:03:38 PM

I have got a vouch copy of this and the account that I got is fully working!
Thank you very much for the free vouch copy of your product, I am already using it alot, while listening no ads Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: