Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you get into Bitcoin?  (Read 6344 times)
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:42:11 AM

yeah a freind of mine intreduced me to bitcoin in the summer through faucets claiming now i know more about bitcoin then him also i intreduced him to Bitcointalk
Yes just like I used to because I know bitcoin also introduced by my friend.
I think probably everyone knows bitcoin from their respective friends

Exactly, same here even my friend introduced me to bitcoins as he said me that you can earn money while posting, firstly I didn't believe in him but after knowing the fact and going through the forums I actually came to know yes this is the genuine way to earn money and that can be helpful for me to take care of my basic expenses and can prove to be an good passive income.
Yes bitcoin can be used as passive income and the results are very good. Most revenue from bitcoin used for extra pocket money or just as a savings (like me). If many are introduced to his bitcoin continuously bitcoin users will be more and bitcoin will definitely progress
arthurminton

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:40:03 AM

I got into bitcoin after a recommendation from one of my good friend who was earning a decent amount of bitcoin. The reason I got into bitcoin was because it helped you to stay anonymous.

adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:56:40 AM

I got into bitcoin when my online friend introduce me about what is bitcoin and how much the price. the first time i'm not believe it, but when he said you can earn this free by online. i'm interested and start figure it out.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:26:38 AM

I got into bitcoin when my online friend introduce me about what is bitcoin and how much the price. the first time i'm not believe it, but when he said you can earn this free by online. i'm interested and start figure it out.

Hey its little similar like me. Even one of my friend only told about this to me. He explained me about bitcoin first time I didn't was not believe him. He showed price rate in Google search. I was amazed and joined here 
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:06:14 AM

I clearly remember that was a time when I want to
transfer some money to a person and he clearly said that
he only wants payment in btc.. and I contacted to a btc
seller.. then slowly and gradually i came into btc.. and
got knowledge about btc trading, mining, earning,
Investing, etc..
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:32:14 AM

The reason I got into bitcoin was because it helped you to stay anonymous.
I don't know why but most of the people think it is anonymous ,in one way it is but definitely overrated.The transactions can be traced to your bedroom if necessary.
however, most of the people getting into coins via friends is surprising.

Yes bitcoin can be used as passive income and the results are very good.
you can make a lot more passive income from an average job.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:08:45 AM

yeah a freind of mine intreduced me to bitcoin in the summer through faucets claiming now i know more about bitcoin then him also i intreduced him to Bitcointalk
amazing your friends how someone can convince others people to join with bitcoin,
I also have done but most are not interested
how your friends convince you about bitcoin ?
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:27:51 AM

amazing your friends how someone can convince others people to join with bitcoin,

It s all about greed my friend. You always need to explain them how they can make money and not what BTC is. People who re not tech educated do not easily understand the entire BTC background but money making, that part everyone understands.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:30:27 AM

It s all about greed my friend. You always need to explain them how they can make money and not what BTC is. People who re not tech educated do not easily understand the entire BTC background but money making, that part everyone understands.

Exactly, once people are made aware that they can make money with btc then they would surely get attracted towards bitcoin, as everyone wants to earn money,everyone wants to get rich, my friend introduced me to bitcoin in the same way by convincing me that I can make money, and I was in.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 10:28:18 AM

At that time my friend showed her new headset he told me that he could buy a headset for $ 100 from bitcoin. Then I was interested because I also want to be like him, then I ask for help he gimanya how to get that much money from bitcoin. Then he showed the way and told me to make an account on bitcointalk.org and active post / comment, and I do. He advised me to play the signature campaign punctuated faucet. And finally until now I have been able to make money themselves in bitcoin  Grin
But first I did not believe it and thought only waste waste of time but my friend went on to explain and inform directly the system to earn money in bitcoin and finally I am interested
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 10:51:29 AM

the first time i heard of btc was in a firum years ago, but at that time i didn't care about hit, years later i heard from the local tv about the 1000$/btc. I was so sad

lol, same here, most people do not care about what it bitcoin, but when on a tangent if the price bitcoin, very high $ 1000 / BTC
everyone directly interested,
I think this could be used as a tool to spread bitcoin
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:38:46 AM

It s funny how one can change his opinion about something drastically. First time I saw BTC, it was nothing else but ponzi magic coin for me and now it is my favorite hobby.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
LinaMay

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:47:07 AM

A friend told me about it I believe. I don't remember.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:57:34 AM

it's all about the money. if your friends do not have jobs and need money. This is very easy to invite them to use bitcoin. I've invited some of my friends and they are many who use bitcoin until today

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 10:11:47 AM

i get into bitcoin because i found the idea of it interesting, but now i am hooked because i am earning money through trading and signatures which is a good second income.

--looking for signature--
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:10:19 PM

i get into bitcoin because i found the idea of it interesting, but now i am hooked because i am earning money through trading and signatures which is a good second income.

- Trade
- Signature Campaign

Secondly it is a way of getting bitcoin that can generate many bitcoin.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:30:15 PM

i came across bitcoin almost by chance, i was on a forum which i don't remember what it was but it was not related to money or bitcoin at all and saw somebody advertising his ref link of a faucet and saying you can earn money with this,... so i started that way but i read more about bitcoin and i liked it as a currency to use too.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:32:13 PM

You can have Bitcoin in different ways. I think the best way now is to invest. And that will be good in the future.
I hope later that if you invest now that you can have some profit later. And I think it will rise for a long time.
Nahl
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:09:51 PM

in 2014 i was searching in google how to get extra money from internet and i was find it but only from faucet site and not very much amount but i was so glad for this because i got it for free
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:38:16 PM

You can have Bitcoin in different ways. I think the best way now is to invest. And that will be good in the future.
I hope later that if you invest now that you can have some profit later. And I think it will rise for a long time.

Yes indeed, investing is now the best way to get into the bitcoin, I came intro the bitcoin because of the investment I made for it.
Its also easy to make an investment and you will sure make profit on it, so its no problem.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: