Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you get into Bitcoin?  (Read 6341 times)
sanadas

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:12:04 PM

I read an article about the block chain technology that banks will use in the future. The bitcoin is using it already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elizabethqueen

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:41:17 PM

This is one of the first questions I get to be asked when talk to people about BTC, how did I get in?

My story s simple, in late 2012, I had an extra PC and I started browsing make money online forums to find something to do with that machines. People suggested botting, social signals etc., and one day someone suggested to mine BTC. I got into mining and have been into this beautiful economy ever since.

What about you?
my story also simple,first heard about bitcoin on website post,and interesting to collect free bitcoin to make sure that bitcoin not gonna scam me,and first time i got it is from faucet,and than doing task on website,click come ads on website paided wth bitcoin.

SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:17:26 PM

This is one of the first questions I get to be asked when talk to people about BTC, how did I get in?

My story s simple, in late 2012, I had an extra PC and I started browsing make money online forums to find something to do with that machines. People suggested botting, social signals etc., and one day someone suggested to mine BTC. I got into mining and have been into this beautiful economy ever since.

What about you?

I was looking for a way to enable international payments an easy way for some of my online projects and PayPal, Moneybookers and such did not filled the role, too complicated, fees too high.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:23:11 PM

Back in 2014, I was working in a PTC (Paid to click) site, who was pay via bitcoin, so for getting paid from that site, I had needed an wallet because the required a BTC wallet, I didn't know what is bitcoin and how to create a bitcoin wallet, I searched about bitcoin on google, and then a deep deep and big world's open in front of me.. A bitcoin world.

es2thekay

Activity: 270

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:25:33 AM

bitcoin is getting into me.. and i don't have a clue about how it has happened. BTC
klm bitcoin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 04:03:48 AM

In my case it happened 2 years ago, when I'm trying to buy a game(Minecraft) with my own money. I tried very hard to get it, but but in the end I gave up because everything that I've done is useless.
But then suddenly my friend told me about this new digital money, but at first I'm not very interested with it but over time I started search about Bitcoin on Google.  Smiley
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:11:35 PM

I was just so curious about it, I was browsing and just dong my PTC and then just so that BTC with orange background and click it and then I was lead to a faucet and I just keep going until I reach this place...my first year collecting bitcoin was a bit pathetic, I only got few satoshis from faucets, not knowing that there are lots of ways to get bitcoin.. 
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:25:10 PM

I get into bitcoin first time because i saw about bitcoin on my local tv. and because of that i'm start searching about bitcoin and found out bitcoin is really good for online.
sirdevil

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:32:31 PM

In my case, I wanted to make a transfer of money and was looking some cost effective,fast and more flexible way to perform transaction then a friend of mine suggested me Bitcoin.I was with some doubts at first then I got in after understanding and knowing more about it.
tommygunyeah

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:38:44 PM

I heard about bitcoin in 2013, read some about it. Many accused it to be a scam later so I did not give a damn about it. 2 years later, found out some of my colleagues are earning a lot trading bitcoins and it sparked my interest. I entered late in the scene, but better late than never, right? If I have known that bitcoin is the future, I should have engaged earlier.  Cry
masyari

Activity: 327
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:49:55 PM

I get into bitcoin first time because i saw about bitcoin on my local tv. and because of that i'm start searching about bitcoin and found out bitcoin is really good for online.
same with me. i also know bitcoin from tv show. they preaching bitcoin prices are soaring
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:27:05 PM

same with me. i also know bitcoin from tv show. they preaching bitcoin prices are soaring
Me 2, but my friends told me about Bitcoin. First I dont like it, but know it is my girlfriend, I like it so much.
Sometimes I hate it sometimes I love it, You dont have control about the value and that is not fun.

You never know what can happen.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 04:03:30 PM

Me 2, but my friends told me about Bitcoin. First I dont like it, but know it is my girlfriend, I like it so much.
Sometimes I hate it sometimes I love it, You dont have control about the value and that is not fun.

You never know what can happen.

I also got it from friends, that were already involved and payed with the bitcoin, I think its a good thing you have friends that are using it already.
This is good because they can explain everything yo do not get from the bitcoin.
BigBoom3599

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:51:23 PM

I got into it because I was interested in the mining and the idea behind the blockchain
Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:54:32 PM

I got into it because I was interested in the mining and the idea behind the blockchain

I've heard this from people before. Just admit it that you want to get money.

YepImNaked

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 07:13:01 PM

I play poker and live in the US.  I like mixed games, so have just about zero options.  Someone told me that there were mixed/draw games on SwC Poker, so I created an account.  It took me a couple weeks to figure out how to buy bitcoins, but once I figured it out, it was a breeze to move my money around.  Since, I've started following bitcoin news and watching informative videos on youtube.  Bitcoin is a hell of a hobby and I learn more every day.

- Naked
Bit Trader

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:16:54 PM

I bought my coins several years back (2013) I believe, I heard a lot about it through uni mates using it for "dodgy" websites, Been hooked since. I'm also intrugued at the possibiltiies of the blockchain technology
sanadas

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:57:29 PM

I bought my coins several years back (2013) I believe, I heard a lot about it through uni mates using it for "dodgy" websites, Been hooked since. I'm also intrugued at the possibiltiies of the blockchain technology

There are many hypes about block chain technology recently. I think it will be used in many business.

CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:09:51 PM

acceptance of payments in bitcoin by big companies and authorities, rapidly growing interest and investment in the "blockchain" technology that underpins bitcoin transactions.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:39:03 AM

i know bitcoin long time ago but i don't know that bitcoin real currency cause first i heard bitcoin i just think it a time wasting and a trash or scam but when my friend cash out on bitcoin i realize that bitcoin is valuable and real money so i started bitcoin i asked my friend how can i start bitcoin and luckily he teach me and now i'm earning profit every day

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████