Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 12:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇█▓▒░►BustABit Money Making Method - VOUCHED!◄░▒▓█▇▆▅▃▂  (Read 1997 times)
BeastBTC (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 06:59:32 PM

This kind of have good review so far but any update about this method because i love anything that runs on autopilot without fault, i am a very busy person.
Hi Noel,

My method is pretty stable I would like to say.
As everyone knows, and learns, its mostly luck but from what I have tested for a few weeks, it works pretty well. It depends on how many bits you put into your account on BustABit, but I think my buyers would tell you its a good investment.
papa_face

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:04:17 PM

Have you done any simulations on how the script/method would've performed on previous games?
For example I've got a script that I've made and tested (just need to save up my bankroll!) that hasn't lost any money over the last 48k games. Longevity is the key.
rikugou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:04:58 PM

also looking for more reviews

Buy Bitcoins from me through e-transfer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1328609.0
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:14:21 PM

This kind of have good review so far but any update about this method because i love anything that runs on autopilot without fault, i am a very busy person.
Hi Noel,

My method is pretty stable I would like to say.
As everyone knows, and learns, its mostly luck but from what I have tested for a few weeks, it works pretty well. It depends on how many bits you put into your account on BustABit, but I think my buyers would tell you its a good investment.
I had bought many script so far though they make some profit in the beginning until when your account is checked by the admin and you will start to loose, i think the gambling is designed against humanity.

BeastBTC (OP)

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:24:51 PM

Longevity is key, along with automation.

I have one method working just fine, but im experimenting with 2 other ones that will be released to current buyers.
BeastBTC (OP)

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 01:50:56 PM

Great sales so far, and great feedback via PM! Happy betting
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: