Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dicecoin.io - how they refund my stolen money.  (Read 800 times)
Temo58 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:34:08 PM

I was looking for a place to play. Here I ran into dicecoin.I sent my money. while I was waiting to confirm the deposit , screenshoted and published in a branch
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463273.msg13455725#msg13455725.

playing, i reached 0.051. then the money started to decrease, first 0.02, then 0.03, look at the withdrawallst, there are 2 requests. canceled and both went for the purse, I realized that someone stole my account. about the post I did not remember.I open the site and what I see. Money is already outputting
https://blockchain.info/tx/8b21addb27ae85edfd47b1bb53f03675839699e7b35afea1e4f2c70e3a287be5

my heart beats up and down. a small amount, but it is for me a cigarette and food for 2 days. Then I wrote in the chat admin. He wrote me ip one who stole my money. ip was from a remote server.

in 5 minutes admin tips me with a 0.05 Bitcoins. and THANKS AGAIN DICECOIN.IO

For some, it's a drama. ) But I earned the money for a long time)
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:09:04 PM

Nice ad and promo for this site, i don't this story is real or fake, now many people will know this site, imo it looks like a self-ad, but if this is real, admin is very nice. he can pay you the stolen money, which i never heard such kind of story.
Temo58 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:20:12 PM

Nice ad and promo for this site, i don't this story is real or fake, now many people will know this site, imo it looks like a self-ad, but if this is real, admin is very nice. he can pay you the stolen money, which i never heard such kind of story.

No bro. its a real story  Wink it is not a fake and ad for this site. Probably lucky that I've been made a deposit here
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:21:26 PM

No bro. its a real story  Wink it is not a fake and ad for this site. Probably lucky that I've been made a deposit here

I would rather be concerned about how this could have happened. Could it be that someone has access to dicecoin.io and everyones funds are at risk ? Or is only Your account compromised, maybe they have even keylogged your computer. Meaning all your accounts are at risk, so instead of thinking "lucky" you should be worried.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:25:13 PM

This is good of them to refund your bitcoin but as edmundduke said, it is far more concerning how this happened.
Pony789

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:37:07 AM

I would rather be concerned about how this could have happened. Could it be that someone has access to dicecoin.io and everyones funds are at risk ? Or is only Your account compromised, maybe they have even keylogged your computer. Meaning all your accounts are at risk, so instead of thinking "lucky" you should be worried.

From what I have seen in the first link, neither the site or OP's computer was compromised. Instead, OP made a very careless mistake and posted his username and password on the site as a screenshot. Someone saw it, logged it with the credential and withdrew the bitcoin.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:43:57 AM

Happens nearly everyday in the dice "world" ,whats the new thing in this situation that you felt the need to advertise a site with another thread?
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:45:14 AM

May be you are really lucky if you didnt make any deposit there so this kind of thing will never happened. And probably you will get the chance of getting more profit in other site too
BTTrader

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:19:18 AM

well its great they refunded the bitcoin, but Id be worried about it happening again.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:02:48 AM

This, I'd be a bit concerned if I were you; if someone really is controlling your computer by remote, try and get rid of them so it doesn't happen again.

Do you have an antivirus? I'd suggest you run a scan to see if there are any malicious programs that are installed on your computer. I think it is a problem on your end, as if it was a problem on dicecoin.io's end, the admin probably would be aware and fixing issues right now.
Pony789

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:49:37 AM

This, I'd be a bit concerned if I were you; if someone really is controlling your computer by remote, try and get rid of them so it doesn't happen again.

Do you have an antivirus? I'd suggest you run a scan to see if there are any malicious programs that are installed on your computer. I think it is a problem on your end, as if it was a problem on dicecoin.io's end, the admin probably would be aware and fixing issues right now.

Have you click the link OP posted before making your reply? OP posted the following screenshot with his account credential on the dicecoin.io thread and someone was able to log in his account shortly after. Why would you suspect that his computer was being controlled by remote?

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:07:39 AM

That was sheer negligence on your part.

OP posts his account details for the entire world to see (check above post who pointed out before me; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463273.msg13455725#msg13455725 ) and complaints about balance being withdrawn.
Lucky for you that the admin refunded the amount.

Don't use the account.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:19:21 AM

-snip-

OP looking like out of mind person and don't know about responsible gambling i am totally agreed with you it was just fault of him to share his account details like this and after this start crying like a 3 years old baby anyway fun to read this whole story.  Grin
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:21:38 AM

I think this just an advertising thread with this childish story but thanks for sharing this situation with us and i am hopeful every players will get refund if he make claim like you. Tongue Tongue
saladin7000

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:24:13 AM

I just looking to this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463273.msg13455725#msg13455725 how the hell you posting your details account.lol glad admin of that site refund you how nice he is even it is your mistake, or....

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 06:40:15 AM

What a wonderful story, everyone now live happily ever after.
Seriously, if I were the admin, I will not give you a refund since it is your own fault to post your account details in the public.

Life sucks.
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:21:32 AM

Seriously, if I were the admin, I will not give you a refund since it is your own fault to post your account details in the public.

I think the admin has done a clever job there. With just 0.05 btc, he not only gets a happy customer, gets a good reference for himself and for the same, and also draws a lot of attention to his site. Some bitcointalk users may go try the site after reading this thread.
Temo58 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:26:20 PM

Guys if I posted that the administrator gave me back the money it means that I advertise? no no. I just thanked this person.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:30:53 PM

Guys if I posted that the administrator gave me back the money it means that I advertise? no no. I just thanked this person.
This happens several times everyday with any site, you can thank them instead of making a thread about it you know. But I believe you are just making a stupid excuse of a sig spammer
Temo58 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:05:00 PM

This happens several times everyday with any site, you can thank them instead of making a thread about it you know. But I believe you are just making a stupid excuse of a sig spammer

Cheesy Cheesy okay. closing this tread to prove that i`m not "sig spammer" . (just why are you so bold)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: